Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. Disappointing.. You are .. Cold hearted and Ruthless.. Leave the 1M and take you .. Yeah , that would be Awesome .. Mo..xx
  3. Yes, it's true. YOU got NUTHIN.
  4. How tragically amusing. Would you now be proposing that "paranormal conferences" and "parapsychology committees" constitute legitimate scientific inquiry? Also, while your attribution of the utilization of bone black to Native North American cultures is not supported by the archaeological or cultural data, one must wonder why this purported usage of a commonly available type of paint should be a justification for anything other than incidental or deliberate "vandalism". And yes (Piney!), those world-wide Native Americans! The lack of information and understanding does run deep here. And no, as a number of contributors/readers are aware, you have not produced a single legitimate analysis report of any sort, particularly an independent one. .
  5. The closest to what we need around here is in Columbus Ohio at the OSU Medical Center.
  6. I forgot about your ear problems on planes. I'm lucky I've never had that problem. My ears will plug on takeoff, as the pressure changes, but will clear soon after, on their own. But I have never flown 22 hours (or anything close to that), and I'm not sure what I'd do with myself for so long. What do you do on a plane for 22 hours?
  7. Lol damn they’re tan
  8. Yes, my nephrologist has emphasized the traveling situation. That's why he and my nurses are recommending local. Luckily Chicago has several centers, and even the one in Milwaukee wouldn't be bad (train). The one I'll probably avoid is the Mayo in Minnesota. Excellent facility, but that'd be an awfully long way to have to go. One nurse told me Northwestern (in Chicago) has been working on an artificial kidney. Of course, by the time it's developed and the FDA has approved it, 150 years will have passed. And I will have been dead for 135 of those years.
  9. Gene Roddenberry, the founder and creator of the original Star Trek series, arguably predicted the coming of the hand-held communicator and the personal computer. He also saw something else. He saw digital money called “Federation Credits” .... and that’s no small thing. Now, a new digital currency has appeared, founded by a Team from the Russian Federation ... they call it "Credits." How many Star Trek fans will see this as a dream come true, is anyone's guess, but it does have the right name, and their software prototype, which has just been released, is the fastest blockchain technology that anyone has seen, to date.
  10. Gene Roddenberry, the founder and creator of the original Star Trek series, arguably predicted the coming of the hand-held communicator and the personal computer. He also saw something else. He saw digital money called “Federation Credits” .... and that’s no small thing. Now, a new digital currency has appeared, founded by a Team from the Russian Federation ... they call it "Credits." How many Star Trek fans will see this as a dream come true, is anyone's guess, but it does have the right name, and their software prototype, which has just been released, is the fastest blockchain technology that anyone has seen, to date.
  11. Truth hurts .. Sweet as .. Ciao brutha Mac.. Mo..xx
  12. Hahahaha.. I like .!! Yip too much credit is right.$$$$, made off the backs of humans .. We need to see it for what it is .. A Slave Master.. Because it is.. Mo..xx
  13. We already have a perfectly good moderator for this forum. I'm sure we all appreciate you attempting to lift some of the burdens on his broad and mighty shoulders, but it's best to let him do his job. That leave plenty of time for you to demean the intellect of everyone who's not yourself to do whatever it you do here. --Jaylemurph
  14. Wow you might wana check for a heart beat dude...better still see if theres a heart in there at all..
  15. I always seem to be doing this for people on the DA thread, but here are some of my extras:
  16. Ears hate it, I don’t mind it. I think it’s about 22 hour flight and that worries me ear wise. I swear I will get there one day, I’m setting it as a big goal
  17. Then why are you in this thread?
  18. Yeah You would say that .. How bout the fact that they are Laughed and Mocked and Made fun of .. Not a very friendly environment for them to speak freely .. They aren't idiots .. They are Being Used and Abused..and How do we help ... By calling them idiots .. Mo..xx
  19. Oh yes, I remember those days. We still travel 2 hours away to Columbus to see the post transplant dr there. We were going every 3 months, then every 6 months and now once a year.
  20. Likely the only people in the system that involk my name are the one's that didn't see that sticky tape memo that says do not disturb PLEASE do not disturb. I think some people give the system too much credit. jmccr8
  21. I'd love to show you the museum. I'd give you the deluxe tour. Money and passport are an issue for me, too, but I've never minded flying. I kind of like it, in fact. I hate airports but like flying. Well, in recent years they've made the seats even smaller in many airlines, so it feels like you're sitting in the lap of the person next to you. Very chummy!
  1. Load more activity