Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. toast

Blackmailing: nuke detonator threat

I`ve read the translated text and I think this is big BS. Its claimed that a W88 warhead is involved, which is an US weapon and I dont think that anyone on this planet would be able to manage to get such a device illegally in his/her possession. If there would be a W88 at ICN, or the guess, there would be the Indonesian military and dozens of Galaxy C17 at the airport with hundreds of Marines and other US military staff.
  3. TrumanB

The Rake...

I've just watched a video where girl explains that she saw some creator that looks like rake near her village. But don't ask me to post a video, it's not English. This creature had dark skin and was skinny with white eyes. It ran into corn when the girls start screaming. Luckily, topic already exists on one of my favourite forums.
  4. Emma_Acid

Flat Earth and Tartaria

This. This. This and all of this. Listen to the man.
  5. Harte

Flat Earth and Tartaria

Not if their brains were in their toes. See? Open your mind Tatetopa, open your mind! Harte
  6. South Alabam

Who will the Democratic nominee be?

No. I figure In all seriousness, even Dems aren't that stupid.
  7. Raptor Witness

President Trump "I am the Chosen One"

The more try to imagine Trump as "The Chosen One," the more I'm left with more laughter in my belly than I can keep contained. Every time I think about it, including today.
  8. Tatetopa

Flat Earth and Tartaria

Piney, you are too modest. To the malnourished, disease ridden, plague infested voyagers from Europe, the healthy, robust, physically fit people they saw on the American shore must have seemed like giants.
  9. Tatetopa

Flat Earth and Tartaria

Have you considered that maybe they didn't invent it but became it? Maybe that is what happened to all of those giants.
  10. oneLov3

Weird Markings

Lol.. You didnt read the replies I presume? It was an imprinted mark, lasting 11 or so hrs, & after rubbing for 20min then went away. & I've done a ton of medical research in regards to the Mark's. Your research was by far the Furthest idea from what is looks like or is. LMAO Everyone thinks there doctors these day hmm... (rolls eyes)
  11. Nope, I don’t think that is it. The letters were unambiguous in my opinion.
  12. toast

Flat Earth and Tartaria

It was your claim to understand science and you have shown various times already that you dont, example: 2,5miles tall "giants". If you would understand gravity, which you dont, you wouldn't even think about such nonsense. Secondly, you see windows and doors where there are no windows and doors. That effect is caused by an "open mind", which also allow to hear colors and to talk to trees. I do not answer stupid questions on principle. See above.
  13. Great Old Man

Blackmailing: nuke detonator threat

http://www.newsis.com/view/?id=NISX20190825_0000750146&cID=10201&pID=10200 (not English news available, yet, you can use google translator) Someone unknown claimed that he installed nuke detonator on Inchon airport. Now, Korean police and national security team try to track down who is he. It seems that nuke isn't actually installed on Incheon airport, However criminal remained ominous symbol on email. One of the Korean Mystery site users says that "It seems like animal protection, All pets org sent blackmail on purpose of opposing "dog eating" on Korea. PS: on blackmail, it includes "the eye". and why they say soul? the pronunciation "Seoul" and "soul" are very similar. Maybe It implies the nuke disaster on Seoul?
  14. Earl.Of.Trumps

No hope for Bernie...? How can Dems turn him aside? After all, he promised to spend $16 trillion of *someone else's* money
  15. Tatetopa

Flat Earth and Tartaria

Greetings Crookshanks and welcome. No history student am I, but consider a few common sense trials. How tall is a giraffe 14 feet? A sauropod, maybe 25 feet? The tallest of trees, 375 ft? All of them have adaptations designed to combat gravity. Raising water to the crown or pumping blood to the brain are not easy when you are tall. Animals and trees have their own special adaptations to accomplish this. Consider the problem with pumping blood to a brain 2.5 miles high. Knowing the density of water, you can calculate that there would be a difference of over 5000 psi between the toes and the brain. Wherever you locate the heart in that body, it has to overcome several thousand pounds of hydraulic pressure just to circulate blood. Even with today's technology, to achieve any volume at that pressure would take a heckova pump and very high pressure lines. Consider the energy that would take. You might have come across the physics definition of work in high school, work=force *distance. Energy is the ability to do work. Just think about the energy required to pump all of that blood that far. Without the math, lets just say a crapton of calories. A being that size needs to produce a lot of energy. Digesting animal or vegetable substance would take a lot of volume. Photosynthesis would take a lot of surface area. You could do all of that math if you wanted. Nuclear power? Consider nerve impulses. The fastest travel at around 350 feet per second. Getting a message through a 2.5 mile body would take what,30 seconds or there abouts? Not what one would consider quick reflexes. Enough to tell you that no animal or plant based on earth life and tissue limitations could reach 2.5 miles in height. As for underground doors and windows on buildings, google Seattle underground city tours. Cities built on coastal sediments sink. Streets get raised, lower levels become basements. The human habit everywhere through a lot of history was to chunk everything out the window into the street. Street level rises. As buildings age and crumble, they get flattened enough to build a new one on top.
  16. The Khao Kala Meditation Center, which is run by a UFO group, has been raided by authorities twice in one week. https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/news/329966/police-raid-et-contactee-group-in-thailand
  17. Scholar4Truth

What are you playing right now?

Resident Evil Code Veronica.
  18. Scholar4Truth

What's your weather like today?

Scattered Thunderstorms and 67 Degrees.
  19. Earl.Of.Trumps

If Trump was smart he'd offer Tulsi a place in his cabinet.
  20. DivineSoul

Free cartamoncy reading

Readings are still opened
  21. Gromdor

Looks like Joe Walsh just threw his name in the hat on the Republican side: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/exclusive-joe-walsh-announces-gop-primary-challenge-against-trump/ar-AAGja99?li=BBnb7Kz
  22. OverSword

OverSword

Going to watch Singing in the Rain at the Cinerama. This should be fun :D

23. Jodie.Lynne

Paul is Dead

Yep.
  24. Earl.Of.Trumps

I think you will see Bill Weld give Trump a run just because "somebody has to do it". He's likeable enough to Dems to get elected governor in dem stronghold, Massachusetts. And if he *did* upset Trump....? I wouldn't bet the farm on the Dem candidate winning, this guy is good.
  25. Emma_Acid

Flat Earth and Tartaria

One of the reasons creatures were larger in early-prehistoric times was due to the different levels in the atmosphere. This doesn't support the "giants built Paris" hypothesis or whatever it is
  26. hetrodoxly

Boris Johnson to become PM

It's called politics.
  1. Load more activity