Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. The age of rampant misguided ... ~
  3. acute

The Bible verse for today is Leviticus 10:9.

"Do not drink wine nor strong drink, thou, nor thy sons with thee, when ye go into the tabernacle of the congregation, lest ye die."

4. The ones I have encountered move about with incredible speed and yet are quite capable of physical interactions such as pushing an individual while gently touching another as it passed almost as a blur. Another time I witnessed were three dogs had all combined as a pack in defending their yard against a shadow being which had positioned itself within the corner of the property. All three dogs were acting quite defensively with the hairs from head to tail all standing on end all the while growling and barking savagely but curiously only coming to within three feet from the thing and no further as if there existed some type of a barrier between itself and the animals! After about a minute of this the shadow then suddenly turned to its left and swiftly ran at incredible speed all the while exhibiting what would best be described as human articulated motion, with all three dogs in hot pursuit, until the creature had run melding through the property border which was barbed wired fencing complete with thick bushed and thorn like shrubbery as is it had been passing through a clear pathway and where just as before the three agitated dogs had all stopped ubruptly once again to within three to four feet and would not approach any closer to where the creature had exited.
  5. John White did that while illustrating my folks too. Jaylemurph gave a explanation. I think it had to do with grouping indigenous people into one pot.
  6. The people in the painting look more African than antipodean aborigines.
  7. One thing I am quite assured and convinced of is that this 'god' in question declared a long long time ago ... the people called and prayed ... and the reply was ... " Leave me alone "
  8. Since when has anyone in 'Fun & Games' worried about sounding silly?!
  9. From what I know this is the way it's supposed to work. For all we know this may be happening right now. If Congress has sent the memo to the DOJ whatever is going to take place might be in the pipeline right now. Ever since it became evident that the Democrats were involved in the Steele dossier and the emails between Strzok and his mistress came out, I've had that feeling that something wasn't quite above board with all this. A year and and half and several investigations and there is still no definitive evidence of the Trump/Russia collusion scenario, just more and more supposition and other crimes (mostly lying to the FBI types of 'crimes'). Something isn't *right* here and even those who despise Trump should be concerned that our Department of Justice may have taken such actions in order to form an "insurance policy" against an elected President. The FBI and the DOJ do not rule our nation...The US Constitution does.
  10. If I'd said "a hood is a folding hood" it would have sounded silly.
  11. "Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum." Rome didn't fall because it wasn't prepared for peace. It fell because it no longer was prepared for war.
  12. HA! You think you've got problems! Every day, several times a day, for weeks now I've been getting spam from a guy calling himself 'Moody Blue'(how lame is that?). All the emails are the same: "Oh my darling, why do you not answer my Knights in White Satin?". For goodness sake! It would be naff and cheesy if they were actual letters ..... in white envelopes!!!!! Mr.Eye, we are in the 'Jokes & Humour' section!
  13. According to that Wiki, the present structure is of granite. See also:
  14. Probably for the same reason my tribe, The Nanticoke carried their dead to the Grand River in Canada. A form of ancestral worship where ceremonies were held with the bones ("Feast of the Dead"and "Skeleton Dance")
  15. You called it a roof! Ha!
  16. Would God have an existential crisis if it existed?
  17. XenoFish

Wish I'd quit waking up at 4 am.<_<

1. Piney

Piney

I hate it too. I couldn't sleep in if I tried.

2. Lilly

Lilly

My alarm clock (aka, my dog Ringo) wakes me up when it just starts to become daylight. I actually find that being awake for all of the limited daylight we get in the winter is the best option for me. 

18. The Channel tunnel is under used and has spare capacity. In fact its never reached its daily, monthly or yearly designed capacity levels. So, a economic model for a bridge doesn't exist. Was Boris Johnson using the Bridge as a metaphor for our future friendship with France? After all Boris and the French President had just finished a meeting whereby they discussed and agreed a partnership in future infrastructure projects, - major projects together. so he put the idea of a bridge. The way some people react you'd think he'd proposed Leaving the EU. oh, erm.... Boris, keep up the good work, i love the way his words wind people up. good old British eccentricity.
  19. Today
  20. How exactly does the Bad Guy Putin really pose an imminent danger to America? How likely is he really to suddenly decide to attack America or invade Poland? Is that really more of an imminent danger than militant fundamentalism that Washington has tried hard to encourage in order to ... Oh wait, I think we may have hit on the explanation there.
  21. There should be some Blocking method available from your Email server or ISP provider ... one thing to note is that you have to mark them as read before applying the 'Block from Address' filter (IIRC) Just tick/select the Emails in question and then 'Mark as Read' before Blocking ~ Good Luck
  22. A map of the Yorkshire Dales has been "re-imagined" in the style of author J.R.R. Tolkien. Dan Bell, 25, hopes to draw each of the country's national parks in the same style and recently completed the dales. The amateur cartographer said: "I like to think the maps allow people to imagine where they live in a Tolkien style." http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-york-north-yorkshire-42752158
  23. Galaxies Redsfift (z) Distance billion ly Km/s to Earth M33 -0,000607 2,38-3,07 (Mly) -179± 3 M64 0,001361 24± 7 (Mly) 408±4 CID-42 Quasar 0,359 3,9 89.302 MS 1054-03 0,8321 6,757 246.759 Q2343-BX442 2,1765 10,7 EQ J100054+023435 4.547 12,2 280.919 TN J0924-2201 5,19 12,523 Q0906 + 6930 5,47 12,3 299,792 SSA22−HCM1 5,74 12,7 HCM-6A 6,56 12,8 IOK-1 6,96 12,88 ULAS J1120+0641 7,085 12,85 GN-108036 7,2 12,3 Z8 GND 5296 7,5078±0,0004 13,1 291.622 ± 120 EGS-zs8-1 7,7 13,04 UDFy-38135539 8,55 13,1 Abell 1835 IR1916 10,0 13,2 MACS0647-JD 10,7 13,3 GN-z11 11,09 13,4 295.050 ± 119.917 UDFj-39546284 11,9 13,2 A classic example of non-compliance with accepted principles. The table shows inconsistent and incorrect application of Hubble constant ( H0 = 71 ± 2 (statistical) ± 6 (systematic) km s-1Mpc-1). It is maliciously adjustment results in a failed hypothesis church, about Big Bang.
  24. lets not sell short all those bad guy's posing a threat to America. islamic terrorism just has a lot of competition at the moment with North Korea, China, Russia and that old chestnut, Iran but I'm sure they could still pose a problem or two. what Mattis and Trump should be doing is having a bad guy talent contest to seperate the wheat from the chaff.
  25. According to this, the article would agree...
  26. I love the NIN! Nice! I was going to post Closer but they might delete it.
  1. Load more activity