Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. O fili me boni belli, dominos forbiscum, sellum all his dominos. Harte
  3. OK bats I kind of teased that I had a story so now I'll deliver it. Probable Paranormal Experience; On April 23, 2024 I was on Reddit discussing the photograph of an alleged Hat Man with the experiencer. The picture was a full body shot taken from behind and a little above. It was so perfectly clear and complete that the thought of a regular person would come to everyones’ minds. The person was not comfortable in English but after a series of questions I determined the person sees this figure regularly including in their house and it vanishes before the person’s eyes. The figure is also faceless. Anyhow, I was conducting this reddit conversation over my cell phone at a karaoke bar. I had typed ‘You mean people can pass right through him but you got a picture.’. (The redditor later clarified the hatman did not go through through him but other people seemedonly oblivious of the hatman) At this point my bar buddy Gerry walked up to me and I put the phone in my pocket without sending the reply because I wasn’t sure it was done. When my verbal conversation with Gerry ended I pulled out my phone to continue. This new sentence was mysteriously added after the first sentence: “Hey brother, Joe came up. He put in his promises for put them all in.” (yes, it’s grammatically incorrect but that is what happened) Now it gets more mysterious. Gerry 101% of the time calls me either ‘Brother’ or ‘Brother George’ and did that time. What I talked to him about was promising (unseriously) of him singing several Sly and the Family Stone songs and that he was going to put them in (the karaoke rotation). I remember distinctly using the word ‘promises’ to describe those songs I wanted him to sing (‘promises’ was in the mysterious message). I don’t know who this Joe was. Nobody touched my phone during the conversation with Gerry and Gerry was right in front of me without his phone out. Here is the full reply that I sent: You mean people can pass right through him but you got a picture. Hey brother, Joe came up. He put in his promises for put them all in. Here is the thread in question. For reasons unknown to me the moderators deleted the photos. Spotting the Hatman everywhere : r/Paranormal (reddit.com) Now there is no satisfying explanation for this event in my deepest appraisal. ‘Spotting the Hatman everywhere’ was the thread title. Could this redditor’s hatman have been showing he is everywhere and watching the reply post I was typing to the person allegedly being stalked by this hatman? And saying ‘Yes’ I am even hearing your little conversation when you reply to this redditor. I sense nothing sinister to me in the mysterious sentence. Now the explanation I just hypothesized has to be only speculation but there has to be some explanation somewhere for the mysterious appearance of that sentence.
  4. Well, maybe the solution is just more of them. If everybody had one, think how that would cut down on robberies rapes and murders, as in these good old days.. How many school shooters would go up against a teacher with a flame thrower dog? Me, I'm gonna wait for the lap dog sized one you can carry around in a baby carrier or handbag. Or maybe squirrel sized ones that will fit in a concealed holster, run up an attacker's leg biting all the way then melt his face. How sweet would that be?. Who will regulate them, the NRA or the AKC? Oh, but are you seriously concerned about this? This is just the first step in the future technology of deadliness. Where there is fear and need of protection or a will to kill other people, technology will accommodate. This is just a clumsy step, but I would think 2A people would be all in.
  5. You don't know either if this area was 'impassible' thousands of years ago.
  6. The fact that "long ago" existed and galaxies DO exist "far, far way" doesn't mean Darth Vader existed. Harte
  7. In the weeds. These are just far-off settings for stories if you ask me. A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away. Harte
  8. If you meet the Buddha on the road, kill him. Sage Lin Chi If one thinks one has found the road to Enlightenment, be warned. There's a bridge out. Ubiquitius
  9. This from someone who thinks "the NHS is a good idea" is a far left viewpoint. I'll take your political analysis with a mountain of salt.
  10. "Free noble men": https://en.m.wiktionary.org/wiki/Amazigh
  11. "Kernah" means 'settlement' in Phoenician. Another one is "nefat".
  12. Here's our magnificent Framer's original intentions pertaining to U.S. citizenry per the very first legislation by the 1st Congress. The Naturalization Act of 1790 (1 Stat. 103, enacted March 26, 1790) is a law of the United States Congress that set the first uniform rules for the granting of United States citizenship by naturalization. The law limits naturalization to "free White person(s) ... of good character", thus excluding Native Americans, indentured servants, enslaved people, free Africans, Pacific Islanders, and non-White Asians. We should feel so blessed to have had such fine respectable outstanding gentlemen as our Founders.
  13. Abramelin

New evidence found for Planet 9

Quote: It will be equipped, they note, to search in new ways for the planet in a rigorous assessment of its existence. What 'new ways'?
  14. Abramelin

New evidence found for Planet 9

It's far too small.
  15. Summary Two teachers and a pupil are injured in a stabbing at Ysgol Dyffryn Aman in Carmarthenshire All three are in hospital, but the extent of their injuries is not yet known A teenage girl has been arrested on suspicion of attempted murder and is in custody After being locked down in classrooms since the incident at 11:20, pupils were allowed to leave the school at 15:20 https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-wales-68890153 Live reporting in the BBC link, refresh to update
  16. Dead star lights up nearby galaxy Related stories:
  17. Four people have been taken to hospital after five runaway horses of the Household Cavalry threw off their riders and raced through London. The horses, one of which was covered in blood, caused chaos as they roamed the city centre and collided with vehicles, including a double-decker bus and taxi. They initially became spooked by loud construction during a routine military exercise in Belgravia, the Army said. Officers said the horses had been recovered and returned to camp. Two of the animals were finally recovered in Limehouse in east London, more than five miles from where the incident began. The Army said they were undergoing veterinary care. https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-68887800
  1. Load more activity