Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Exactly! And it shows that debunkers have allowed themselves to be duped over the Rendlesham case.
  3. And you are missing the point that they didn't see the lighthouse from the East gate - they only saw it later after they had walked towards the edge of the Forest, by Capel Green.
  4. Not to mention that Lighthouse cycles are all faster than 5-6 seconds. Another is Lighthouses don't shine down.
  5. Actually, the shame can be pinned on Skeptoid.com, Tim Printy, CSICOP, Phil Klass and other debunkers and skeptical websites
  6. You are missing the point that the lighthouse cannot be seen from the East Gate from where the case originates, and that proved the lighthouse was not what they saw in the forest nor in the sky.
  7. Skeptoid is a joke and I have noticed a number of false claims issued from that website that debunkers have used in their efforts to debunk UFO cases. For an example, Skeptoid.com says: "Once we look at all the story's elements without the presumption of an alien spaceship, the only thing unusual about the Tehran 1976 UFO case is that planes were chasing celestial objects and had equipment failures." The Tehran 1976 UFO (skeptoid.com) But look what US intelligence agencies revealed about the 1976 Iranian UFO encounter. joint_chiefs_staff_report.pdf (nsa.gov) dia.mil/FOIA/FOIA-Electronic-Reading-Room/FileId/161710/ us_gov_iran_case.pdf (nsa.gov)
  8. Thanks Very Much/Regards. Alchopwn. to Pass By. Your Comment/Question: *Intellectual Property: ·1-Gearturbine / Patent; Dic. 1991 IMPI Mexico #197187, ·2-Imploturbocompressor; Patent Pending. Note; And the Know How, With the Relevant Detail Engineering Evolution Changes. (And Plenty Global Patent Paper Work Still to do.)
  9. I've never heard of a Roman (intentionally) non-fatal crucifixion. However, the point of the exercise is that it takes so long to die, and therefore offers the potential for use in coercive interrogation. Supposedly, a variant (Palestinian hanging is searchable) is used by modern intelligence services, and also supposedly, either Jacques DeMolay himself or a fellow Templar was nailed to a door for a while. You seem to be talking about it as a judicial punishment rather than an investigative technique. That would be worth digging out if you could. Is it possible that you were thinking of crucifixion as part of a more elaborate fatal execution? For example, crucify the victim for a while and then burn them alive. The crucifixion would not be the cause of death in such a case, but the punishment would still be capital for an exceptionally serious crime (perhaps arson in the hypothetical).
  10. Yeah, could have been a whole lot worse is for sure
  11. I didn’t look it at from that perspective, however now I see your point, and actually Maltesit great sense. I don’t know what the deal is, however it seems you’re probably right they have something on him. Unfortunately, I doubt we will ever know for certain exactly what it is they are hold over his head. Peace Tate.
  12. Today
  13. No-one from the USAF bases had been in the forest in the middle of the night before. Why would they? Whatever prompted them to leave on this occasion, when they approached the cottage at Capel Green they saw the lighthouse - which they had no reason to have expected or to have known about. Thus confounding them.
  14. My staff do. I sometimes don the gloves but rare these days, made big money since Brexit and actually employ people, generate wealth, actually doing something worthwhile supporting approx 50 families of those who work for me.
  15. Wait! Forget Money and think POWER. IMO, It is not about money or Investing for a financial return. To the guys running the show, small investors are inconsequential chum in the water. They came to feed the shark. It is about giving Trump $2-4 billions dollars legally and under our noses and expecting big favors in return. It is the favors that have value, not the stock. For a guy with $10-20 billion dollars or more, $500 million might be a bargain to prevent the government from forcing Tik Tok sale or American Foreign policy to favor Saudi Arabia or some other nation. What we are really talking about is buying the presidency of the United States., not some piddly-ass social media company. Even guys like Putin and Xi might consider some of that action. I think these guys are smart, so they must have some hold or form of colleterial that Trump cannot walk away from or negate with the power of the presidency. They know he is the snake in the poem he loves so much and they know how he loves biting those who he makes fools. It makes him feel superior. So they must have some pretty good protection. In short, I think this could be a very bad deal for democracy.
  16. Yes, it does! To the rest, I'm done with your passive aggressive insults. Have a good day...
  17. I'm not an Andrew Bolt fan. Or Alan Jones. Rarely ever watch either. Not sure where you got that info from, but you're being led a bum steer! Or is it just because you see me as right wing and these are prominent right wing Aussies? That said, the proof is there in black and white. If you don't like the term "empirical" use whatever term you like, it fits well enough for me! Post whatever you like, wherever you like. No skin off my nose
  18. Your certainly right Gingers don't have souls!!!!!!
  19. I saw these on Truth Social myself; I normally stop in each day to see what's cooking. While I disagree with approximately 80% of what i read the rest is so comical it's worth the visit because the idiots aways brighten my day!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  20. Yeah, just how the entire structure collapsed was astounding. The entire thing just fell apart. It didn't help I suppose that the perspective made it look like it wasn't a major impact, but that much inertia is incredible. I've seen videos of ships crashing into jetties and such, this was quite something else though. Incredible to witnesses over media, must have been an incredible sight for those filming. Jetties and such crunch up and fold. It's a process. This was bam. Gone! The loss of six lives is terrible, but thankfully it wasn't a great deal worse.
  21. While there certainly are many problems among the Democrats, there is no comparison to the current state of the Republican Party. I have been a Republican my entire life and I have never seen the Republican so dysfunctional / fractured as it is today due to Donald Trump. I also agree that currently the House is full of special education student. I also agree Green should be left alone and encouraged because she is an idiot and very destructive to the Republican party. So, whether she is aware of it or not she is supporting the democrats. JIMHO
  22. Has anyone taken into account the fact that redhead's don't have souls? That would surely be a significant factor.
  23. Senate hearing used to propel vaccine DNA fears It is being claimed a US molecular biologist has revealed the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine contains 200 billion pieces of dangerous DNA. This is misleading. The biologists in question said the risk from any residual DNA in the vaccine is only theoretical. Experts and various health bodies have said there is no evidence to link DNA in the vaccines to adverse events. Various claims relating to “dangerous” DNA in the vaccine have been made in recent months, including in this post (archived here). “The Pfizer shot contains 200 billion (dangerous) pieces of foreign DNA,” the post reads. It links to a video of a senate hearing in the US state of South Carolina from September 2023, which the post says features molecular biologist Professor Phillip Buckhaults “exposing this monumental crime”. Prof Buckhaults claims the Pfizer vaccine is “contaminated with plasma DNA” (3mins 32secs). While presenting a slide (13mins 45secs), he says each shot has about 200 billion pieces of plasmid DNA encapsulated in the lipid nanoparticle. Lipid nanoparticles are an emerging vehicle for gene delivery, which is the way the vaccines are transferred to cells. Prof Buckhaults also speculates that DNA in the jab could be the cause of rare but serious side effects (4mins 44secs). He also claims there is a “theoretical risk of future cancer”. However, the molecular biologist makes clear his claims are theoretical and haven’t been tested (18 mins). Prof Buckhaults repeated that point in a post on X, previously Twitter, on September 24, 2023. “The DNA is real, however the risk of this DNA is theoretical. There is no need to panic about past vaccination,” he wrote in the post. Prof Buckhaults said his senate hearing comments were targeted at regulators and industry experts, not the general public, and had resulted in “totally inappropriate anxiety”. “IMO (in my opinion), these vaccines saved a lot of lives. Far more than the number of people who have had medical events subsequent to vaccine,” he added. Nothing's like the horse's mouth huh.
  24. I agree and if I came off that way, that was not my intention. I think the only people who will make any money from this merger, are those who Short This Stock. You see shorting a stock requires a broker to loan a person the stock. So, with that said small investors normally are unable to get a broker to loan them the stock to short. So, the small MAGA investors will have pay cash out of their pockets, which more than likely with Trumps previous history will cost those people very dearly. While, it hasn't even happened yet and I feel for the small investor who thinks that they have a chance, because I will bet they will lose their collective ass with in 6 months. Tate, I have to disagree you, with Trumps previous track record I don't see any big investors getting involved with this stock. JIMHO
  25. The absurdity is that you thought that waffle was what empirical proof looks like. Anyway, fully understandable if you are an Andrew Bolt fan - maybe AP, you can also dredge up some Alan Jones witticisms..? It's patently clear you're fooling nobody with a brain, so I shall resume my normal avoidance of threads like this, that attract people like you.
  26. Alchopwn

Current Ukrainian counteroffensives

Macron says the same terror cell tried to attack France. French vs Russia proxy war in France's "secret empire"
  1. Load more activity