Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. " Probably not much. I bet they wouldn’t confront other armed people. " Yeah not now especially after one of their head honchos was handled by the FBI. Great thread by the way, looking forward to more. UUUUUUUUUUUPDATE: worded wrong, I mean looking forward to more information in this venue. hahaha sheeze LATERZZZZZZ
  3. Why Is There So Much Mass Violence?

Must start in the family then: Matthew 10:21 Brother will betray brother to death, and a father his child; children will rise against their parents and have them put to death. Matthew 10:35 For I have come to turn 'A man against his father, a daughter against her mother, a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law.
  4. I don't believe you

My point is that IF a society loved and cared for all it's children, then there would be even less need for abortions. While children are treated like this, it creates some excuse/justification for people to approve of abortion.
  5. Doing God's will.

Think he is trying to understand how you discern who or what is believable. The main difference between the options given and jesus, is that at least we know the others are historically real people. Claims are just that, what makes jesus any different? If you just want to believe for no apparent reason, that's up to you.
  6. Probably not much. I bet they wouldn’t confront other armed people.
  7. Doing God's will.

So why not believe their claims? To me, they are as valid as yours. If you decide to believe something, how does that guarantee that your belief is true? A flat-earther chooses to believe in their "truth", despite the overwhelming evidence that they are incorrect. What does that say about beliefs, or faith? Someone once told me that you can't choose what you believe, you believe it because it is true. To you. I'm not sure that I totally agree with that statement.
  8. Well I'm just glad it didn't escalate ! Tx on the link MUCH APPRECIATED!, not to derail/deflect, I'm going over Vikings in Mexico at the moment, yes another thread. YIKES ! THANKS FOR ARTICLE LINK: don't need these bozos down there , so called leader of another patriot group hmmm..." dangerous felon who should not have weapons around children and families, ... racist and armed vigilantes " KUDOS TO FBI !
  9. I don't believe you

Because if you don't want the baby, you don't keep it after the earliest opportunity to be rid of it. With abortion, that opportunity is brought forward.
  10. Why do psychics ask so many questions?

The thing I find so funny is that I am often told that as a skeptic I can't think outside of the box. I find that skeptics are often better at coming up with alternatives than those telling others that they need to think outside of the box.
  11. Why do psychics ask so many questions?

Good question. 1. I don't believe the dead communicate or exist. 2. I don't believe mediums communicate with anyone, just the wallets of their targets. I was just thinking about another possibility as to the reason for the odd questions posed by mediums other than the "it's real" vs the "cold reading" camps.
  12. Imagine if the Mexican military met these guys? https://www.nytimes.com/2019/04/20/us/militia-arrest-border-new-mexico.html
  13. Doing God's will.

I think that's what's at the root of our apparent failure to communicate. But not really. I understand what you're looking for as evidence but I see the evidence as looking for me. No. No. Why you ask? Because that's my decision. Just like it's my decision to believe what I believe.
  14. Trump Wanted To Put Migrants In Sanctuary Cit

Nah. If we did that, the wall might get blown up or knocked down by tanks. Best to run back to the other side so the wall can do it's job.
  15. Yeah the first archaeological book I read was his, Aku Aku, he had his good points but he was pretty much wrong about everything. His museum in Oslo is great!
  16. I don't believe you

Why?
  17. Doing God's will.

All that we can ever experience is what is created in our brains, sadly. Truth, even regarding our mundane existence might always elude us. For the same reason, we can only believe what our brains find believable.
  18. I don't believe you

135 thousand is the total figure for all adoptions, is it not ? The only relevant figure is newborn adoptions. The difficulty of adoption is simply a reflection of mass terminations, rather than going to term. In the 60's abortion was very difficult to obtain, and some poor single teenage girl, had little option.
  19. Doing God's will.

Now you're mixing Hindu beliefs in. What's next? Mein Kampf?
  20. Doing God's will.

I like some of the hymns, not too shabby for an atheist. Some of the more beautiful music I have heard, has had no music, just chanting monks. Hauntingly beautiful, at times some sort of harmonic seems to create an extra sound from somewhere.
  21. I don't believe you

135 thousand, I personally know several people who have adopted successfully. I am sorry to hear it is so difficult to adopt in Australia, why is this?
  22. Weird lucid dream state to reality.

before i jump and say all was a dream i was gonna say you might have sleep walked the receipt moving but hum, you would still be sleeping, ive personally had sleeping problems basically my entire life and while i dont believe thst why myself i do see how some people subscribe things like alien abduction and out of body to it, the mind, sleeping one area that all kinds of weirdness happens, i went thru a spell many years back, i was a sleep but thought i was waking, my hands felt just like 2 balloons, yeah, like in the pink floyd song, mine felt like they were growing huge, i would startle awake and my hands were of course normal. i hear loud bells, noises etc a lot while asleep i know its only in my mind as neither tina or any pets react, but its real to me.
  23. Doing God's will.

It's ok to eat them, as they eat us too......In the reincarnation game, with Karma as the law, we all take turns at being someone's else food.
  24. Doing God's will.

You are close to the truth......we are all dreaming we are alive, whether butterflies or humans...just dreams.
  25. Doing God's will.

Baloney.
  26. Why Is There So Much Mass Violence?

Not all of them. It may be naïve of me, but I do see good in many people. But we tend to allow the misguided ones to grab all the notoriety.
  1. Load more activity