Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. pixiii

Epstein found Dead in Jail

This reminded me of our discussion with people leaving silly reviews in amazon earlier in the thread - Check this one out - look at this review of the book that the fake Ghislaine picture was reading at the time of the photo. *Queue Twilight Zone Music now* https://imgur.com/a/mzqTGZD Oh I meant to let you guys know for info on Ray Chandler try her tumblr page.
  3. RAyMO

UK PM branded a "known liar" by TV News Boss

I know what you are saying. But the second one may yet still prove to be true, and the first was probably a truthful expression of a belief, even if that belief proved to be false. Unless of course he knew another bust was coming on his watch - (I think it was Brown?). Although the first could have been a lie - I don't know what he knew or thought.
  4. Manwon Lender

President Trump "I am the Chosen One"

Very true statement.
  5. PSYCHICAdrienneSPIRITUAL

Go in a Someone Else's Body in Astral Travel.

I didn't realize AP meant other worldly LITERALLY. Especially since, none of us can agree on an answer for it. I agree with you that it is THIS WORLD RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW (except for the fact that I can predict the future so if I do "AP" at the same time then I may be able to go somewhere in this world right here-ish whenever-ish--maybe even in the past some day. I have similar experiences to you though based on what you are saying.
  6. RAyMO

President Trump "I am the Chosen One"

when a politician uses a phrase like "I am the chosen One" or claim to have "saved the world" they will be pilloried irrespective of context or intent. Must politicians know this and avoid uttering phrases that come back to haunt - some don't have the filters in the first place. Gordon Brown for example hasn't yet lived this down
  7. PSYCHICAdrienneSPIRITUAL

Go in a Someone Else's Body in Astral Travel.

Hey I am psychic. I know that sounds stupid to some of you. Some people I know are, too. We could prove it, but some things take time & everyone usually just tries to come up with theories to explain things. The best & quickest idea I would have to prove things like that would be mind reading. Someone could write something down & I could read it in my head & my friend could say it aloud. They say some peoples' minds are easier to get into than others, but they get into mine easily. If we performed this, then we could prove that I had no idea what someone was going to write. It could be a string of unanticipated words. I, on the other hand, have not mastered mind reading as well as some of them. Instead, I am clairvoyant among other things, which means I can see the future, but so far it has only been personal--as in my own future or someone's close to me. My specialty are peoples' deaths, but I see plenty of random pointless ****. I do not always remember details & I usually only see/know things that I will find out in the future rather than things that I will never be told. I was in denial about my power for a long time until too many major things I predicted came to fruition. Clairvoyance isn't my only power for I can do a few other things, but I will skip to the part about astral projection. One of the last major things I predicted was someone's suicide. I predicted it at the same time I predicted one of my other friends going on vacation. Like I said, psychics forget exactly what they've seen sometimes, so I wasn't even sure who it would be, but I had a feeling it was a friend we'll call KB & I DID remember what the vacation would look like. It was through a snapchat they sent me when I finally saw it happen. Anyway, the person who I saw commit suicide was different. I didn't see it probably because I will not be there when it happens. However, I felt like I was experiencing what they were experiencing. I felt like I was in the body that jumps off of the building & I believed I recognized the building as a certain someone (other than KB--so we'll call him D). D was chatting me on snapchat before he jumped. I was not controlling him, but my soul had been projected inside him. I was responding to him on snapchat, but I didn't see myself or feel myself responding. Then he jumps off the building & I feel his body's pain when he hits the ground. After this, I had a major headache that didn't go away for at least a day. I know I didn't experience the full pain of this event, while neither did I die or anything, but it felt like it was possible because of previous experiences with psychic abilities. None of this has happened yet & part of me still believes it might have been a dream, but I have tried to reach out to him to tell/warn him that it was a bad idea to do that if he's thinking about it already. Although, I have never felt like I could stop any of my predictions before (especially when I use to doubt them). A few months later, it happened again. I didn't realize I was inside of him until I realized I was texting myself again. I was aware that I was actually just sitting on the toilet in the bathroom, & even though I'm not sure where he was, I felt like my own fingers were typing the text messages that I ended up receiving from him afterwards. As it was happening, I also felt like I was thinking exactly he wanted to say what he was typing before he typed it. All of a sudden, I was focusing on wiping my damn ass again (not literally but you know bathroom stuff & sorry for TMI but I'm just saying). After this moment ended, I felt as if I was in the bathroom for way too long so I hurried the hell out of there & cleaned up & whatever & joined my friend in his room on his bed (my friend there was not KB or D so we'll call him O). When I was laying in bed with O, I checked my phone a few moments later to see the exact text messages I experienced typing, but from D's number who was miles tf away from me!!! I have screenshots of it for myself so that I will not convince myself that it didn't happen. (BTW this was a delicate situation so I did not want to even try to experiment with mind control; instead, I acted out of curiosity & let it play out & I just spied on the situation which wasn't too intrusive seeing as I only saw what he was texting & it was literally sent to me so whatever--P.S. I wasn't even trying to make this happen! I wasn't sure if I could do AP or whether it was real). It's been another few months since these things occurred. I am more sure now that D will at least try or think about killing himself in the way that I imagined he did, but I am not sure how to stop it, and if me or anyone tries to stop it, it will take away from the fact that I predicted & experienced this mostly because then the prediction will not come true. In addition to that, I was only looking this up because I've been wondering if other people have experienced something like this too. I'm wondering if, since I get visions, if I will not even astrally project myself into him when he dies or if I did AP simultaneously while seeing the future like AP INTO THE FUTURE! Anyway, if that isn't true or possible then I must end up being in two places at once. For those of you who already believe or consider souls leaving the body, imagine the possibility that your soul can leave your body & experience someone else's life/POV/death & whatever WHILE also being able to respond to them over a text message or messaging other app?!?!? While I would figure it impossible for your soul or consciousness to be in two or more places at a time, I did mention I was aware of being on the toilet while I was also experiencing writing texting messages from D's phone while he was in a completely different place. Yes, my subconscious could have just remembered where my soul traveled from, but I felt like I was almost literally right there on the toilet writing the messages as it happened from somewhere else. On the other hand, I felt like I was literally on top of an apartment building (which I've never been on top of but know D has the access to because he not only lives there, but works there) during the other psychic experience about his death. So all of this is weird, & it's really frustrating that people do not believe it is possible because if the majority of people do not see it as possible & do not realize the benefits or repercussions it could have, then there will be less & less extensive research on it, which leads to conclusions from small ****ty experiments that it's impossible. Take me for example, I mostly experience very personal evidence for my powers. Therefore, someone would have to pay close attention to me to see proof of my abilities. Plus, only one or a few occasions might not be enough for someone to deem it possible. As well as, only a few people proving their abilities may not deem it very possible rather it might just sound rare & make everyone else think other people are full of BS. Or that the participants were crazy religious people. I am not very religious. I was raised nearly atheist despite my most of my grandparents being somewhat religious from what I can tell. I'm only mentioning it because some people see religious signs, messages, or symbols in their experiences or believe it's all a part of a greater force or higher power like someone's fate or destiny. You do not have to believe in any of this. I do not want to speak on my spiritual experiences where I may or may not have experienced any representation of the divine because I would hate to feel like I'm bringing down other religions even though I'm not worried because I know no one will believe me. I don't think this was a part of my subconscious because things happen when I am keeping a fully open mind & are allowing things to come to my third eye. Nevertheless, some people I have spoken to (those people being police about something I predicted that came true that needed justice to be served) proposed that I am a prophet. I refused to confirm this because I have not been told that I am a prophet & like I am saying, do not want to affiliate with a single religious belief while trying to prove powers because I do not think you need to be religious or connected to that sort of thing for it to happen to you. Also, I don't believe any of my stories were meant to be held to the standards of religious stories because I cannot compare them really. Basically, I do not want to interpret them incorrectly if they are so. My advice would be to just ask questions, do not propose answers or assume anything that many people believe can be proven possible or impossible. If you propose answers, you are more likely to be convinced you were being biased & created a delusion out of your subconscious, etc etc etc. Then you will be confused & in denial like I was until I met other people who are more experienced & possibly more powerful than I am that can prove what they can do. I let my life go when I was confused about my abilities. I did not believe they were real & I was upset about what I knew or was seeing. So, this is another reason I get upset about nay-sayers who will not even consider the idea just because they cannot reach the level of consciousness or spirituality that some of us can. I can never get those years back, but I know I would never let that happen to someone else if I can help it. I thought I was going insane & I see other people feeling that way about their abilities & they just try to ignore it or rationalize it in some weird way--which can actually be pretty bad in some circumstances if the only rationalization is that you're crazy (when you're not) or that something already happened (when it hasn't) or that something happened to you specifically (when it was actually someone else) or that someone said something (when they never revealed that aloud) ETC ETC ETC. If this HAD been proven a long time ago or at least more widely accepted & experimented on (which I totally believe could happen in the future maybe even somewhat soon while we are all still alive), I wouldn't have worried about it so much. I'm going to write a book about big events in my life pertaining to this & other entertaining things just to add context, but I'm going to do it anonymously under a different name because I do not need some type of recognition or whatever. I'd actually rather less people know. You know how less people know, the better sometimes. I wonder if the government knows & thinks the same thing. Because I doubt (if you can actually fathom all or any of this) what else could be possible. Imagine what all evil could happen & whether we would really be able to control it or if those people would just control the world themselves. Doing whatever they want, whenever they want. **** THAT. The only people I'm cool with knowing are the ones who can also understand & do this themselves. Other than that, most people do not believe me & I usually do not spend a lot of time trying to convince them. I do not know exactly whether you can keep a body for life if you try to & I'm not really interested in doing so because it sounds like cheating. & unless you keep doing that & never die, which sounds exhausting TBH & ****ed up, I do not wish to find out in case there are repercussions that will either surprise us & be unstoppable so that we do end up dying & possibly being punished for it or just giving us consequences throughout our journey in life BUT IDK MAN LIKE NONE OF YOU ARE MENTIONING THAT KIND OF **** SO SORRY. Just some statements for clarification: I do not think you can die during AP. I am not yet good at experiencing AP WITHOUT being in someone else's body probably because I seem to be best at it when someone is already thinking about me PLUS idk how to imagine my soul trying to leave my body without being in a body of some kind or especially not in an area I am not familiar with so idk where I would even want to go if I had a broader choice. Like I am supposed to try to float/fly around random places that I am not sure are even real or should I start my journey in a place I know?? I do not have a huge interest in a lot of people or places that I already know, but those are the easiest ways to prove that it actually happened. However, maybe some people would say it would be more obvious it is real if it is a place you've never been to or person you've never known that you could end up contacted or going to to prove that it could have been real (this would be hard because you would need some trustworthy/genius connections). Anyway, I am wondering if I might have proven to myself I can AP into the future, why not the past? And if I can AP into the past, would it change the future or present? Or would the present/future have already foreseen that I would do so in the future so that it doesn't change anything, but makes it harder to recall because in the past I didn't believe in this & during the time I believed in it, I have not already had a strong suspicion that I was from the future but experiencing the present (or is that exactly why I know the future--is future me AP into the past all the time now & telling me things I think I need to be aware of slash warned about?). Now that I am fully interested, I will see if I can time travel into the past & eventually maybe I'll have an experience I think will differ from my clairvoyance & actually relate more to feeling like my soul from the future has taken over to tell me about some things. Are you following?
  8. itsnotoutthere

Indeed, see my comment above #50 & #54 ("an end to boom & bust" springs to mind, and also "this is a once in a generation opportunity" Nicola Sturgeon Indyref 2014 )
  9. Sir Wearer of Hats

Mausoleum of the First Qin Emperor solution?

Well, I know what I’d rather be slapped with.
  10. RAyMO

The problem with lying is that its now not a disadvantage to be caught deliberately lying, in fact some politicians have shown that the lie doesn't matter as long as enough people like the lie.
  11. Sir Wearer of Hats

My money is covered in dead people ... in fact only Undying Betty is the only living person on Australian notes and it’s the $5.
  12. itsnotoutthere

Well, lets wait and see what happens when she eventually does become Scottish PM. (I live in hope).
  13. Congratulation. I`m sure your post was the longest comment ever which had nothing to do with the topic.
  14. RAyMO

Sturgeon has not just become PM, so a story about her in this instance at this moment in time would have little relevance.
  15. Well yes, I`m a German and I`ve tried a few times to visit Bielefeld. Even it its in the maps, there is nothing when you are there where it is claimed to be. The Google Earth view is photoshopped and the newspapers are faked as well, see example here. The competition and the prize itself are jokes because as Bielefeld does not exists, it cannot have any officials who could check the proofs. Thats logical, right?
  16. Tangible v intangible- which is more valuable?
  17. Hey. I'm going to bed on that one. Know this- your Queen keeps dead folks off of your money. Here in the US, nothing but dead folks appear everytime I make a buck.
  18. Sir Wearer of Hats

The only people who should have hoses turned on them are the terminally daft. You may wish to invest in some surf ware dearie.
  19. True. But are fires inside the human mind comparable?
  20. Sir Wearer of Hats

Well, you live in a republic where the leader is changed every 4 to 8 years and I have a seemingly deathless Queen.
  21. The Japanese had it figured out, resetting their calendar to zero with each new emporer.
  22. Sir Wearer of Hats

Well quite. It’s a career in ruins from the beginning.
  23. Sir Wearer of Hats

Putting out fires is a livelihood, but turning up and using the hoses on a barbecue is uncalled for.
  24. cormac mac airt

Archaeology IS a livelihood FOR SOME. Unfortunately it's not a very large career field. Not many people are busting down the doors to become one. cormac
  25. Sir Wearer of Hats

Well, yes. To be blunt. they are.
  26. pixiii

Epstein found Dead in Jail

https://s9503.pcdn.co/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/alfredo-rodriguez-Epsteins-butler.pdf Above is a link to the pdf file of Epstein's Butler Alfredo Rodriguez from 2009 where he tried to sell his info on the victims etc for $50,000 (which iirc people commented on how he lost credibility by doing that) but he's now dead anyway, the butler I mean. Next is a $100,000 donation made by Epstein in 2003 to string theorists related to the Tata Institute of Fundamental Research in Mumbai (India) - Andrew Strominger of Harvard said that the group in Mumbai would benefit by giving: Wow, amazing what you find online when you really go digging deep. Look at the original photo without Ghislaine in it. LOL https://imgur.com/a/wuTk9zO And have you seen this little fun website yet? Six Degrees of Wikipedia - what a gem to play with in seeing how people are connected. I wouldn't take it as gospel, but it's a fun little thing to have a look at. https://www.sixdegreesofwikipedia.com/
  1. Load more activity