Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. acute

Chris Anderson does it again!

Link

3. Aquarium - Back to Arkhanghelsk
  4. Opening gambits in EU / UK exit negotiations;

really bigging up the Green Parties... now we see how the Climate Change malarkey is playing out and how the young people are being guided towards that - just the other day the local school up the road had (very) young pupils march into the playground to protest about climate change..
  5. Opening gambits in EU / UK exit negotiations;

Oh no i never said i know anything more than anyone just that I'm not in self denial. ...tourette's ? actually that's funny. You sure you came up with it?
  6. I remember seeing a documentary somewhere that said that roger patterson was hired by a wildlife magazine, to see if he could shoot a film of bigfoot. They published some of the pictures from his film in the magazine and roger patterson was paid for it. They also forced him to take a polygraph test, which he apparently passed. Anyway, i found the so called suit that bob was wearing. It does sort of look like the one in the patterson film.
  7. Whatever you do, don't even try to kiss his hand.
  8. YOU ARE BANNED (Part 7)

yes banned
  9. Sulky ravens share their bad mood with friends

Non breeding young Ravens will often roost together there's a place in Wales somewhere where they join other corvids to roost
  10. DDT - Metel' One of the best tracks
  11. Opening gambits in EU / UK exit negotiations;

I love the spin they'll put on the whole night. The pro-EU will describe it as - everything is okay, we hit the iceberg, were still afloat and the band is still playing.
  12. Opening gambits in EU / UK exit negotiations;

including Belgium... headquarters of the EU..... oh dear
  13. Opening gambits in EU / UK exit negotiations;

projections show the EU lurching to the right, anti EU parties gaining ground.
  14. Climate Change is a Hoax

Lets look at the sea level rise. ONLY 0.8% Of Coastal Tide Gauges Show Sea Level Rise On Track To Reach IPCC Year 2100 Projection!
  15. Let's talk history

(May 24) Discovery of 300,000 y.o. fossils in China: https://www.archaeology.org/news/7676-190524-china-human-fossils .
  16. Sulky ravens share their bad mood with friends

I recently heard that Ravens in a rather large area gather together to roost for the night. Can anyone verify that? we've grown fond of pairs of Ravens in our travels and camping for months at a time....they seem positively friendly at times...they will often fly over low and give us a squawk. They are brilliant at using rising air to cruise around hardly flapping their wings at all.
  17. Opening gambits in EU / UK exit negotiations;

on that Live Link I just posted... Le Pen's National Rally Party doing better than Macron's Centre Left Party... just projections and exit polls at the mo...
  18. Opening gambits in EU / UK exit negotiations;

France. Le Pen a head in the exit poll. oh dear.
  19. Climate Change is a Hoax

Yes. Lies. The paper you previously were pushing was based on lies. The paper you're now considering also concurs that sea-level rise is happening. However, atoll islands, highly dynamic landforms, did not destabilize in the face of the rising sea levels. Well, 89% did not contract. 11% did. This, in fact, is a different conclusion from earlier studies, where researchers found that no atolls were contracting. The dishonest argumentation that you employ continues.
  20. Opening gambits in EU / UK exit negotiations;

and when asked the majority are not.
  21. Opening gambits in EU / UK exit negotiations;

Live ... for anyone who wants a bit of a build up to the results... interesting to see how the other countries are getting on.... lots of Brits in the chat..
  22. Opening gambits in EU / UK exit negotiations;

there's a problem with the above. I'm all for that. The above is why I voted remain.
  1. Load more activity