Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Climate Change is a Hoax

He's so friggin' annoying.
  3. ive always heard the film referred to as silent never seen either side discuss the soundtrack, memory is odd if you indend heard a soundtrack then i would guess it was added by the documentary makers for dramatic effect, if you find anything to show the film had sound please post it, seems i too recall this but i have a large collection of old documentaries and its not on any. all things considered its a huge red flag they didnt persue it into the woods, no excuses or reasons really wash with me except one, both men were far from cowards, both outdoorsman, they had firearms and something on a pack horse with them, food water ? knowing the magatude of going after it knowing people like john green was already howling for a dead one for proof, my only explanation they didnt chase it....they knew it was a man in a suit. not ever finding the suit wont surprize me, it likely rotted away, if it stunk like Hieronimus who is built like and walks like the creature said it did then it wasnt correctly tanned, get it wet, sweated up, it will rot.
  4. Climate Change is a Hoax

All I know is New Zealand is out for me. I sure don't want Frank Luntz as a neighbor.
  5. Let's talk about the Devil

It is odd. Jesus was offered the world and declined, then got the world.
  6. Abortion exceptions

Exactly. ALSO, a stressed out unhappy pregnant woman can affect the future emotional and mental health of the fetus. We already have a society over loaded with emotional and mental health issues. Do we need to add more?
  7. Climate Change is a Hoax

Frank Luntz's, isn't Justin Beiber and De Caprio enough!!! Probably not enough experts, we really need Franchis the Talking Mule, and kermit on board.
  8. Let's talk about the Devil

Don't be part of the Great Falling Away now. Putting your faith in men is already something that shouldn't be done. Putting your faith in that guy is absolutely ridiculous. Lol.
  9. Let's talk about the Devil

I've always said the best tool would be to whisper "the One Truth" in a bunch of different people's ears. Except "the One Truth" is different for all of them, and they each think the other groups are the enemy. So humans destroy each other thinking they're righteous by doing so... and the devil sits back and laughs.
  10. Climate Change is a Hoax

Yes, the lakes go up, "Global Warming", the lakes go down, "Global Warming", this has to be the biggest and stupidest cult ever created by humans. What is worse is National Geographic buying this s***t, and destroying their long history of relatively accurate doc,s and publications. David Attenborough has already p****ed his credibility away, with the BBC and Netflix going after him. No this is a cult that is now in the equivalent of a Sunday church service with clowns and magic acts. Yet the believers keep believing eventhough their sources are becoming crazy, but no surprizes there.
  11. I don't believe you

Don't blame you. Besides, you can't make any money from philosophy, so it's hard to pay for it. Philosophy is its own reward, which means there ain't no other rewards that come with it. Probably should just do it on your own. Here's a good start: Critique of Pure Reason Harte
  12. Climate Change is a Hoax

Funny thing about New Zealand. It's Frank Luntz's escape plan. Hmmm... what could he possibly know?
  13. Let's talk about the Devil

“We are exposing everything,” the president said Friday. Can you hear the trumpet blasts at the devil?
  14. The joke would have a lot more heft if I ever thought Atlantis was real. Pick something legit: pretense, nigh-Victorian sense of self-satisfaction, weird obsession with basset hounds or Doctor Who, torturing undergrads, inter alia. Even the gay thing would work with a clever enough response. But Atlantidiot? Never. —Jaylemurph
  15. Russia probes II -- The Mueller Report

What a load of crap. Not one thing in the above represents any legal proceeding he will have to face. The campaign violation one is precious. Harte
  16. Odd shadow

Other notes (they were kind enough to supply two other images to help): - there were at least two other people in the house, one of whom did have darkish clothing (yes, my memory failed me!) and darkish hair, but tied in a bun. - the flower arrangement looked to have been slightly re-arranged, but had nothing in it that would explain the 'clenched hand?' or sleeve? parts of the anomaly. - the girl didn't think anyone else was in the room - I was unable to positively identify a light source that might have thrown a shadow at that angle, but there was other lighting in the room, and it appeared to be daytime, so a bright window might have been out of shot. - (added) if you examine the 'shadow' on the calendar carefully, you'll see that there is a darker (but still slightly transparent) part at top right, and then another softer shadow to the lower left of it, and the angle of that shadow edge precisely matches the darker edge. That suggests the top part is a real thing (perhaps motion blurred hair or an arm) and that the lower part is the actual shadow... However... without knowing exactly what other light sources were there, it's not 100%.... This stuff is complicated..! Beyond all that, I give up! I'm genuinely unsure what it was, and it seems to be a genuine Unexplained Mystery, tadaa! Thanks again, all.
  17. Fantasy land is pretending words mean something they do not. https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/euthanasia
  18. I’m not sure “more clever” and “Atlantidiots” belong in the same sentence... —Jaylemurph
  19. If you can find time to arrange the execution of your healthy pet, you can find time to have it re-homed. Animal lovers? My ass. Selfish pigs.
  20. Probably someone in the woods who needed a full body waxing.
  21. Let's talk about the Devil

If you want to worship the right god, worship none at all.
  22. There was a guy who claimed he made and wore a suit for the footage about 30 years after the fact. He could neither produce the suit from the film and regardless of offers of payment wouldn’t make another suit. For years he was a go to argument for the nay side of the issue.
  23. Let's talk about the Devil

That's easy. You create religion and have people worship you. Even the UB is a tool for deception. The devils work. You mean the devil's will. The devil, the great deceiver. What easier way to do that than to become an idea that people worship. Less work too. Especially if you let people do the work for you. Not like there is zero blood on religions hands all in the name of their god/s.
  24. Odd shadow

Here's a crop from the second selfie - note no sign of the anomaly: ..continued, see below:
  25. Abortion exceptions

People just cannot use common sense.... 1) you don't wan't a kid = you work hard to not make it happen in the first place... you know contraceptive solutions exists.... 2) If it happen, 6 weeks is enough most of the time to use the pill solution. Maybe giving better course to young people so they can see the signs faster could help... if not, it's probably an incest case... 3) If the baby have a chance to survive, i don't see how you can have the right to abort beside a case of unsurvivable deformity. If the baby have a chance, at least take it out with cesarean section after 22 weeks, don't cut him in piece to get him out, it's just awful. Less than 22 weeks is close to zero chance of survival. 22 weeks is around 10% 24 weeks is around 60% 27 weeks is around 89% 31 weeks is around 95% 34 weeks is equivalent to a baby born at full term
  1. Load more activity