Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. and-then

Rogue's Gallery III

Saints fan?
  3. I'm sure this man agrees with you. He's struggling to say "foreigners" in an acceptable way:
  4. The rest of the world should take their cues from the Mossad in dealing with these evildoers.
  5. 101 UN staff killed out of 130,000 in Gaza. That's a death rate of 0.77%. Extrapolate that to the population and you get 17,000 dead. And that's on the assumption the IDF are no less likely to target UN workers than they are anyone else. Hamas was only estimated to have 20-25000 members before the war.
  6. What do you call people who attack police? How much?
  7. No at all. Diehard Conservative, but not these current ignorant UKIPers who are trashing democracy. Liz Truss as PM, Boris Johnson as PM, Rishi Sunak as PM, Suella Braverman as Home Sec, Nadine Dories as Culture Sec, Grant Shapps rotated through many roles- so many Tory's holding posts they are completely unsuitable for. In fact, it is as if they were put in post just for a laugh, except the laugh is on the UK.
  8. Look at this flag-waving ignoramus. He probably doesn't know that St George's mum was a Palestinian and they also celebrate St George's Day:
  9. May the little guy finally rest in peace. My God, what a world.
  10. Today
  11. If some moderately wealthy business people merely satisfy their authentic needs rather than multiple imaginary desires, then good for them. They are not bound to have addiction disorders and potential for psychological suffering. However this does not mean the rest, especially the middle and lower classes are immune to the temptations impressed on them by various ads in social media, billboards, tv and cinema, magazines and newspapers and brochures, endorsements by successful celebrities. Desires are also generated by comparison, so if the neighbor has a brand new luxury car, desires for the same will be generated in oneself so as to keep up and not to look bad in comparison. If I am a capitalist selling branded watches, it would be good for my profits if the same customer is impressed to buy a few dozen of my watches even if only one is needed for his or her practical purpose. Good marketing psychology and tactics and salesmanship can ensure that the same customer would buy a couple of branded watches for various occasions and dress styles citing the example of a famous actor or model or celebrity. I would also create a few ads showing that those who wear my branded watches are Winners who stand out and the rest are pathetic losers who belong to the invisible herds. Plato has stated that the intelligent are always a minority in a population, so the people who can figure out my schemes would be a minority and will not pose much trouble for me. The superficial majority however are bound to buy my watches and enable me to buy my next super-yacht, private island and latest sportscar, which similarly has been impressed on me by various ads and articles and examples of celebrities. And yes, there will be a few who are impressed with strong cravings by the ads of my watches, and being unable to afford them will try to steal them or get to a life of crime for easy money, and end up in prison for a couple of years. Bad luck, I guess. If they were smart enough like me, they would do all the robbing they wanted in a legal manner without anyone being the wiser.
  12. Aditya mission continuously sending data about sun : ISRO https://www.telegraphindia.com/india/aditya-l1-solar-mission-continuously-sending-data-about-sun-isro-chief-s-somnath/cid/2014895
  13. 20 is pretty quick, Maybe "care," isn't the right word if you think the experience is worth your time to post it it might be interesting and I'm all in favor of more traffic in my go to sections, I think some rather odd things do happen with phones
  14. jmccr8

Current Ukrainian counteroffensives

A refinery burns in the Smolensk region (Russia) after a UAV attack Message from Russian officials: “In all likelihood, as a result of an enemy attack on civilian fuel and energy facilities, fires occurred in the Smolensk and Yartsevo districts. The Ministry of Emergency Situations is eliminating the consequences on the spot. I ask you to remain calm and not to panic,” the governor wrote. Local residents report that an oil refinery near the villages of Razdoro and Prigorskoye is on fire and publish a video. At least 4-5 explosions are reported. https://t.me/pilotblog/11557
  15. Each process takes about 20 minutes. But something happened on my phone tonight that defied normal explanation. I might explain tomorrow if anyone claims to care.
  16. Sometimes a con man is most desperately trying to con himself.
  17. Time may be a quantity like matter that is quantized. Instead of a movie, the universe may be like a series of still photographs. Instead of continuous motion like a movie, we jump from one very close still photograph to another in the smallest quantum of time. Then as Einstein might have thought, all of the still photographs still exist in some sort of cosmic stack. Maybe if you knew how, you could move backwards or sideways through those quantum instant photos.
  18. Ooh no, I'm a terrible skeptic and my heads in the sand, feel better? And you are still sadly boring in your thinking a skeptic has the burden to prove your delusional claims are not paranormal, you missed where I said,
  19. Iran was also involved in the Boston marathon bombing and usa has done 0 .
  20. There are thousents of cameras everywhere now, on houses , fences, corners , stop lights , stores you name it. Feeling watched is no longer just a feeling , it's a reality
  21. What was the reason for divorce? Lack of arousenes?
  22. The thing is you have never disproven any of my experiences so you're not a very dedicated skeptic, you just have your opinion which isn't much really. You are still the same, head buried in the sand and not willing to look outside the box. As for trolling, I'm sure you live under a bridge with three 🐐's 🤣.
  23. And yet everytime some violent person or group is pulled up for their behaviour or actions there you are like any activist. Maybe your not what you think either.
  24. This message from the Bible, specifically from Matthew 24:7-8, is often interpreted as a warning about the signs of the end times or the coming of a significant event. It speaks of times where nations and kingdoms will clash in a major war possibly with use of atomic bombs, accompanied by natural disasters like famines and earthquakes. Remember that military technologies have been created by world powers able to produce earthquakes . There will be a major Hegemony war as sooner America colapses and unfortunately the current administration is rushing its end at incredible speed. Same as the Roman empire collapse, the world would enter in another medieval time, like stage .
  25. Philosophers have too much time on their hands clearly.😀 Time represents the unit of measure between two events . At cosmic scale it represents the birth life and death of all celestial objects, therefore linear and unidirectional .
  26. Hi OverSword Nope not when I'm alone and don't care if people do when I'm out in public.
  1. Load more activity