Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. For whose benefit? The mediums are there to pool their talents. They understand how it works, and they do it together. Nothing is disputed.
  3. Russia probes II -- The Mueller Report

Are you serious? He ordered them to commit a crime. They refused because they knew it was a crime, the same crime that a previous AG was convicted of. No. I mean just simply no. Sigh. Let me put it another way. If a mob boss is recorded ordering someone to murder someone, but the guy doesn't go through with it, it is still a crime. He would be convicted of conspiracy to commit murder. Ordering a subordinate to commit a crime is itself a crime. https://definitions.uslegal.com/c/criminal-solicitation/ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solicitation#United_States
  4. St Jerome was writing several centuries before the Venerable Bede popularized the BC/AD dating convention, so whose calculations are used to render the dates using that system? This is another weird little aporia in the basic knowledge set of a working, professional Classicist. Are you really a working academic in that field, because I’m reasonably certain you’ve claimed that before, and the evidence for that is really lacking here. —Jaylemurph
  5. Russia probes II -- The Mueller Report

Hi chap, Just serving drinks, these days. My interest was in the conspiracy theory -- and that's now been resolved. Fairly sure everyone else can handle the political side of things without me. * Slides a Grey Goose and tonic down the bar * One Moscow Mueller, coming up. Absolutely. * Passes you a glass of water, with lime *
  6. Climate Change is a Hoax

That was a fast review. Thanks for getting it done in such a timely manner. Doug
  7. Chase Bank Closing "Alt-Right" Accounts

No one is really talking about whether it is LEGAL, Setton, but whether this is scary and unhealthy
  8. "Terrorists" kill 200+ in Sri Lanka

25 years after the war in Bosnia we, Bosniaks, are still searching for our killed family and friends. We are still digging up graves for the ones we find like a few days ago were we buried 20. Two of my relatives among them. The Serbs are refusing to take any responsability. I do not want to be like them. I do not want muslims to be like them. We have to take our heads out of our butts or face consecquences. The biggest enemy of our religion are us, the muslims.
  9. Does anyone fact check the results? Is there a control group?
  10. Tesla promises fully autonomous cars by 2020

Does that mean that no one will have to be in them?
  11. {un}holy haiku - 3rd Edition

secret is displayed not just the emperor, whole entourage naked
  12. I made my point in my first reply. Physical Mediumship is practiced by groups of mediums, in private, with each contributing to the results. There are no paying guests, no one gullible, no one fooled, hence nobody ripped off. (If people know nothing about a certain activity, maybe they shouldn't deride or attack it)
  13. Russia probes II -- The Mueller Report

Putting words in Mueller's mouth. Please go off what was written. It was written that way for a reason. If what you suggest is what Mueller wanted. He would have put it into his conclusion, not buried it deep in the legal mumbo jumbo of the ground rules established during procedural discussions.
  14. Robot news presenter launched on Russian TV

The Russian comments on YouTube are utterly hilarious: "My god! It's the KREMLINBOT!" "The mug is like those cocaine reptiloid retards from VGTRK". "He's Russian, it's obvious: bored, tired, unshaved face, in the eyes there is hopelessness". "They put some junkie from the backstreets, poor work Mr. Chubais" (in Russian it's written "robota", sounds the same as "rabota" - "work"). "Looks just like my alky neighbor". "This **** is where out taxes are going". "In Russia even a robot gets some boyarka (hawthorn liqueur) in the morning". "Lying channel and robot from hell". "I don't like it. He's dead and the news smell the same". "Watch the silicon anchorman, eat the silicon food, then go to the silicon babe". "Robots will soon replace the ungrateful Russians. They will go to the Putings (word play on "meeting"), wave the flags happily and mutter the Yedinoros speeches". "F.king shame on my country". "They must be beating him up there". "That's how it looks when someone's lying so much he's shy to look into people's eyes". "Alyosha the robot after a drinking bout". "Holy sh.t, you're completely f.cked, no one watches your channel as is, and you added this moron to the top". "As of now he can imitate a doped druggie. It's interesting who was the model and what was the idea? To make him blend with the people?" "Scary as hell. F.king Futurussia. Pure uncanny valley. It's gonna be someone's childhood's worst nightmare, just like the VID logo".
  15. Russia probes II -- The Mueller Report

Almost, but guilt or innocence is not determined by an investigation, but by a trial in our system of justice. This where politics and physics overlap. Schrodinger's cat. You can't determine if the cat in the box is guilty or innocent until you open the box. So the cat in the box is both or neither until you open the box.
  16. Russia probes II -- The Mueller Report

It was basically: 'I don't have the authority to prosecute, here's the evidence and now it's up to you elected officials to do your constitutional duty.' Hummm... Yes, I thought that is where you were going. Basically Mueller's team did say (in establishing constitutional/congressional applicability on obstruction) that IF THERE IS Obstruction, that Congress can punish the President. But... Mueller didn't say there was obstruction, he said he wouldn't decide on that. So if Congress wants to read the report and THEY DECIDE there is obstruction, then they can follow up. But Mueller said no such thing that it was up to Congress. He said he would not decide. He had the authority, he simply didn't think the instances were prosecuable.
  17. Russia probes II -- The Mueller Report

Excellent that means people can now quote the report and discuss that, as opposed to discussions on mental capacity or assumptions of motivation. Just a water and lime for me Tigg’s, It’s 6.30am here
  18. Victorian mediums gave ghosts a megaphone

What is the difference between the past and this 'modern' one? Why do they need a modern, what was wrong with the old? Apart from being completely debunked.
  19. Russia probes II -- The Mueller Report

I'd order a Russian Collusion but all I'd get would be an empty glass.
  20. The automotive and technology firm has revealed its plans for self-driving vehicles and automated taxis. https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/news/327181/tesla-promises-fully-autonomous-cars-by-2020
  21. Russia probes II -- The Mueller Report

Dude, the reason was given in literally the first sentence of your quote. Like I said. 'It's not our job to decide whether the President committed a crime. Here's the mountain of evidence that shows he did commit a crime along with a friendly little reminder that it is the constitutional duty of elected officials to make sure he doesn't get away with it'. A roadmap to impeachment.
  22. Russia probes II -- The Mueller Report

Democrats lose the 2.5 year campaign for "collusion" and in 3.2 milliseconds they move the goalpost to "obstruction" and taxes. Talk about 'Hos
  23. Russia probes II -- The Mueller Report

What do you think Mueller stating outright that if he could show that Trump did not commit a crime he would have done so means? Before going on to state: It was basically: 'I don't have the authority to prosecute, here's the evidence and now it's up to you elected officials to do your constitutional duty.'
  24. Worldwide Walls

You are right and even if it is irritating sometimes, I appreciate it. My last old dog slept right through our only garage break in. He is an sentry dog, not a combat dog. That part is certainly true. My terrier mix is watchful and protective. I know when someone or something (mostly surly cats and brave rabbits) approach my house. I just haven't been able to teach him that my neighbors parking their cars in their own driveways are not a threat. If he growls or barks at night, I always get up to check.
  25. Russia probes II -- The Mueller Report

So what hitman was hired? Or did the housewife tell the neighbor, and the neighbor said it wasn't a good idea. Is that still a crime? AFAIK, there has to be intent and something illegal done. Intent alone is not prosecutable. What actions did Trump actually make happen? Comey is the only thing I can think of. And his firing is problematic for a number of reasons. Yes, if Sessions was ordered to rob a bank and didn't, that isn't necessarily a crime. There are crimes where Premeditating the crime is a crime, like in Murder. But, I don't think that applies to something like obstruction, though I could be wrong. But... I've not read anyone saying this is so, and I think they would have by now to try to firm up support for impeachment. The fact such hasn't happened probably means it isn't going to happen.
  1. Load more activity