Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. Sulis was the deity worshipped by the Britons at the natural hot springs in what is now Bath. The Romans came along and built baths ("Aquae Sulis") over the natural hot springs, and the Romano-Britons worshipped the deity there that they then called Sujlis Minerva. Unfortunately, bathing in the Roman baths of Bath is now forbidden.
  3. Perhaps a reexamination of what a popular mainstream conservative is is in order then? Do you have a list of who is being silenced? Are we talking about the likes of Milo and Spencer or have folks the caliber of Hannity or Carlson been shut down?
  4. Again, google. The package contained a racist message as well as the white powder. Just because that doesn't back up your own warped world view doesn't mean it doesn't exist.
  5. I understand your point. But if there isn't anything in space to measure, then you're not measuring anything, except perhaps distance, which is measured by time, not space. Because space without anything in it, is a non-physical entity. Nothing is there. No?
  6. I'm not sure but I think jimmy must own a well know drinking establishment in up in the North East, its very similar apart from the rat flaps he just took the doors off the place altogether
  7. Do they? The police treated the murder of Polish man Arkadiusz Jozwik as a "race hate" crime... and it wasn't.
  8. Yeah accept when you look at who is actually being silenced, these concerns often hold no water. Just being a popular main stream conservative is enough to get people shut down.
  9. So the school had an armed officer on site...what happened to his training?
  10. I think Mac's reading comprehension skills need work. I said that by using equipment designed for a specific purpose, being used for a different one can give false positives. Meaning the o' so sacred emf detector many ghost hunters used is designed for electrical work. Meaning anything giving off emf will trigger it. Supposed 'spirit voices' off audio equipment are auditory pareidolia. Then you have camera artifacts. Yet the believers can back all this up with excuses such as ghost are electromagnetic, or equipment is unbiased so it detects spirits. Whatever bs that allows them to validate their claims. Zak Bagans is a joke. "Incubus" yeah whoever remembers that should have a good laugh.
  11. You don't have any evidence that it was racially motivated, either.
  12. acute

The Word of the Hour is... Jiffy.

The earliest technical usage for jiffy was defined by Gilbert Newton Lewis (1875–1946). He proposed a unit of time called the "jiffy" which was equal to the time it takes light to travel one centimeter in a vacuum (approximately 33.3564 picoseconds).

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jiffy_(time)

13. Rest assured that you're not crazy. It's easy for people to mislabel things that they don't understand. Back in the old medieval days people thought night terrors were caused by demons. when in fact night terrors are caused by brain misfires when the mind goes into delta sleep. There is no true term on what we're called as there is no word for us. To give any person/group that should read this a number on how many of us are out there - As of 23/02/2018 there are only 10 out of 29 us left. I'm afraid someone or some group is snatching us up and playing vivisection. A message to all my brother and sisters that are lost and confused - stay strong and keep fighting ! you're not alone
  14. Re. The bold - if you're going to make such ridiculous statements, no one is going to take anything else you say seriously.
  15. Mmmmmm dessicated coco-nut on top of some lovley marzipan
  16. As far as I am aware there is no evidence at all that republicans are involved in this event. Do you have evidence to the contrary?
  17. There is no evidence whatsoever that republicans were involved in this episode. In fact, anti-monarchist republicans, as far as I can recall, do not engage in anything other than constitutional means in pursuit of their political goals.
  18. As a committed republican I am in absolute agreement with you. Equality between people is a fundamental tenet of republicanism I would defend their right to be treated like anyone else.
  19. Thank god it didn't smell like his ulcerated leg did after he was injured whilst jousting in 1536.
  20. Is that what you call it? You haven't shown any proof either. Just parroted Keith or referred to posts some of which were debunked by several members.
  21. There are many examples that show this is definitely not certain. In fact once America is disarmed at that point most of the "free" world is defenseless. I don't know how long it would take, but I highly suspect they would then begin to take everything from us soon after. I think the only reason places like the UK or Australia etc haven't experienced full blow tyranny is cause the powers that be knew if Americans saw it, they would never get our guns. The world they want to build has little respect for any individual liberty. The way some of them talk they have little respect for man having a future at all apart from them.
  22. https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/am-i-right/201307/your-memory-isnt-what-you-think-it-is%3famp One false memory that I swear by is riding in a hot air balloon as a kid. It never happened, but seemed like it did. Must've invented it somehow...
  1. Load more activity