Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Hamas leader: With a Palestinian state, we will agree to disarm Senior Hamas official Khalil al-Hayya said on Thursday in an interview with the Associated Press (AP) that the terrorist organization is ready to agree to a five-year ceasefire and to disarm itself if an independent Palestinian state is established within the pre-1967 borders. Al-Hayya is the Deputy Chairman of Hamas in Gaza. On Wednesday, al-Hayya told Al-Aksa TV that Hamas maintained its demand that a hostage deal would include a permanent ceasefire. To the AP, Al-Hayya added that Hamas is interested in receiving "a fully sovereign Palestinian state in the West Bank and the Gaza Strip and the return of Palestinian refugees in accordance with international decisions." https://www.jpost.com/israel-hamas-war/article-798593
  3. I had the very same thought.
  4. Wouldn't be surprised if her 'evolution' has something to do with reading one too many JK Rowling tweets.
  5. But what's he won really? The right to be a hypocrite and a scumbag that benefits from violence. Ok to ban people about his place but an Aussie not wanting a stabbing public makes him a two faced tosser
  6. Sheshonq may have bought some knowledge into Egypt… https://www.eurasiareview.com/26052022-discovering-the-amazigh-people-and-their-culture-analysis/
  7. Ohh, that's gonna upset her supporters here on this subject lol. Be good of she could expand in her "evolution". It's a pretty broad description for a complete flip flop.
  8. Sir Wearer of Hats

Elon Musk to test takedown power of Australia's internet cop

The eSafety wallah made a mistake in demanding the footage be pulled globally. If he had stuck to “no you wretched Souf Effrukan numpty, WE decide what is or is not fit to be broadcast as news in Australia, not you” Musk wouldn’t have had a leg to stand on. Now they’ll have to argue authority on a global scale… and they’ll lose.
  9. Well they aren't doing so well with the methods you seem to be copying. Just saying.
  10. I learned about her just recently when reading an article about her opposing the UK's National Education Union over a motion describing Israel’s government as racist and guilty of apartheid. She argued, quite rightly, that teachers were duty bound to remain politically impartial, without bias or prejudice. I remember thinking, oh she seems nice, and then this happened.
  11. I`m pretty sure most people know what a woman is. The legal identity is a legal fiction for pretend women to have protection under the law.
  12. Yes, we have lost our identity, and that`s why we are pushing back. The social issues you are referring to us spread to us from the USA.
  13. I`m not referring to entering them into our existing prison system. Set up some prison camps. Keep them alive with food, water, and a blanket when it gets cold. Make them work 12 hours a day to pay the cost, and they are effectively stuck in limbo until someone else agrees to take them off us. With the first batch, no more will follow.
  14. No, you are tellig us a story. A tall tale. Eyewitnesses testimony is among the lowest form of evidence. Its valueless as proof of extraterrestrial visitation.
  15. Elon Musk to test takedown power of Australia's internet cop Billionaire Elon Musk's escalating battle with Australia's eSafety Commissioner and how far into cyberspace the internet cop should be allowed to reach is due to return to court. The Tesla and SpaceX founder has stridently defended his social media platform X after it was accused of failing to remove footage of an alleged Sydney terror attack. Blocking clips of Bishop Mar Mari Emmanuel's April 15 stabbing to Australian web users was enough, X has argued. But eSafety Commissioner Julie Inman Grant, backed by a rare united front of Australian politicians, wants the "extreme violent video content" deleted from servers as other social media platforms have done. "To be clear, eSafety's removal notice does not relate to commentary, public debate or other posts about this event - even those which may link to extreme violent content," a spokesman said yesterday. "It only concerns the video of the violent stabbing attack on Bishop Mar Mari Emmanuel." Musk is who wants to control the internet. The request was out of common decency. What's musk gain? Clicks. New people attracted to violence. What else does he prove by showing the actual stabbing? It's for his own benefit st the expense of others. What a crappy human being he has shown himself to be.
  16. eight bits

Revisiting God Constructs

What is on the page is an oration directed toward defeated or doomed kings. Your further elaboration of that is your word, not God's, not the words of whoever wrote the passages, but yours. There is nothing wrong with that being your word. What is wrong is for you to fail to distinguish between what is written and what meaning you make based upon how you read what is written. As you probably already know, the angel-messenger in Daniel 10 is unnamed in the text. Do you see why some of us here question your readings? You have a pattern and practice of stating your enhancement of the text as if it were an established fact, as if it were a "spiritual" reading when it is actually a personal reading. It might be different if you explained why you think the messenger is Gabriel, but... The fun we have here is discussion. It is difficult to have a discussion with you when you refuse to explain how you come up with the various enhancements to the Bible that you do, and instead of explaining yourself, you go off on what's wrong with us.
  17. Ell

An unusual dream

People usually make the mistake that their I, i.e. their ego, and their soul are identical. They are not. They are very different entities. As I stated: an ideal human mind consists of four parts or entities. Only one of those four parts represents the consciousness in ordinary circumstances: the ego, your I. The other three parts are also you, but they are not the you-ego. One of those other three parts is the you-soul.
  18. It clearly was in collusion with the powers that be. If my arm had been six meters longer I could have touched it. I estimate that it was about 120 metres in length. (Maybe 140.) I think I better not add any more details. I suspect that the sociopaths that manned it would not appreciate it.
  19. Today
  20. What a sensitive beta coward you are. Join the MAGA movement. Learn how to be strong and proud of your country. Learn how to be an American patriot. Learn how to hunt and fish and become a survivalist. Buy American Hire American MAGA!
  21. Your Lauren Southern thread about her lying about Australia that Saru pulled. You wanted her to have the opportunity to start riots and lie extensively about the country. You felt she was being suppressed for not being allowed to start riots and lie extensively. Because libertarianism. Dumb. Then there's the outright lies you posted about immigration camps comparing them to prisons because some right wing idiot said so and you wanted to protect his right to lie, and even tried to support his lies. Dumb. Always a scumbag. Always controversial. Always an element of violence. And yet you fear a punch up to a point you think that you have the right to bring a gun to a fist fight. Unbelievable. Your views benefit lies and scumbags. You're not close to the romantic notion you have in your head. You're not helping anyone, your just playing out a fantasy in your head. I'm sure plenty of hate groups and bigots appreciate your efforts though. You make life easier for them to force their vulgar views on society.
  22. Commander CMG

Rogue's Gallery III

Yes Sir, here are a couple others and one of her now at 63yrs old
  23. I am indeed an American citizen of pure White European heritage. I was born in the 1950's and got to see here in Louisiana the water canons and German Shepherds wreck havoc on unruly sub-standered citizens who unfortunately forgot their place in society. That's why I made my username Steve McGarrett because he didn't take **** off of those type people either. He booked em into oblivion.
  1. Load more activity