Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Machines made from DNA show signs of LIFE

the meaning of life.....is life itself....there is no higher purpose.....like grasping the universe.....the universe does just fine without us
  3. There are no forum-suitable words... .
  4. Making The Law of Attraction Actually Work

The known doesnt work like the unknown. The unknown is a potential containing all possibilities, and it is from this area of chaos that you suck change into your life.
  5. Meghan, Harry, and the next royal baby due

I've seen where the couple wanted a home birth and to have some privacy. I hope their wishes are respected. I knew the baby would have duel citizenship but I thought Prince Harry and Meghan could refuse the US citizenship. I didn't know they had to wait until the child was 16 and could do so themselves. I knew Meghan was subject to US taxes on anything she earned but the IRS has no jurisdiction over Prince Harry. I don't expect the baby to have much income.
  6. Machines made from DNA show signs of LIFE

Not for larger life forms. They need much more. Their planet needs protection from radiation. A molten magnetic iron core. A large neighbor planet is preferred, to attract asteroids and comets. The right amount of oxygen. You see, life can develop many places, to no avail.
  7. Making The Law of Attraction Actually Work

You are choosing not to understand what I have written but that is your choice. I have put it out there so when you reach that point in your life when you have to confront that nothing works (including your current approach) it will help you.
  8. Russia probes II -- The Mueller Report

And here’s the difference. In our system, one is innocent until proven guilty. I.e. you are either guilty or not guilty. There is nothing else. The Mueller found no evidence of collusion or obstruction, i.e. not guilty. You cannot exonerate an innocent person. To say that there is no evidence to exonerate an innocent person is at the least unprofessional. But as what has been stated by me and others, the Progs took their best shot, now it’s Trump’s turn and the evidence is thick with smoke, one won’t need the fire. Now if you will pardon me, I have some more roots to dig up. Found a parasitic root that undermined the corner of the house. Foundation looks ok but we have a new cat door that doesn’t belong there…
  9. Machines made from DNA show signs of LIFE

You really have to define intelligence as well. Are you only speaking about human type intelligence?
  10. Meghan, Harry, and the next royal baby due

No doubt there will be heavy bets on the child's name. William and Kate's third child was named 'Louis' and the odds were a staggering 120/1. If Meghan gets to pick their child's name then the odds could be even greater as they might entirely forego the traditional royal baby names and pick something entirely unexpected.
  11. A battle is brewing in Scotland's southern uplands between two rival villages which both claim to be the highest in the country. Perhaps surprisingly, the highest village in Scotland is not in the Highlands but has officially been Wanlockhead in southern Scotland and it has got a sign to prove it. But if you carry on along the road that winds through the village and over the brow of the hill, you will reach another village, Leadhills. Its residents are convinced it is higher than Wanlockhead. https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-47948518
  12. Machines made from DNA show signs of LIFE

where would the majority of life be.....without non intelligent life....like grass for animals to eat....or without non intelligent fruit and veg for man to eat?
  13. Ezekiel is lucky he wound up in the Bible. Most Rabbanical and many Christian scholars see him as nonsense. The Universe doesn't do anything and like Fish also said. This whole concept is a negative feedback loop. Bringing the unknown in is not inviting chaos. Unless you literally invite in a chaotic situation. That's a very old Tendai and Native American concept. "It's not about good and evil but balance"
  14. Machines made from DNA show signs of LIFE

Who says they don't have that potential? Even an artificial life form might evolve. Who exactly knows. I mean that's how evolution works, survival.
  15. If anyone would like to discuss the methodology and applications of what I have described feel free to do so. As for you Rabid, I will not be engaging in any further conversations with you. Hate only begets more hate, creating a feedback loop of hatred and nothing good ever comes from that. Good luck with this apparent hatred you have, all because you lack the will to do something constructive. Good luck.
  16. Machines made from DNA show signs of LIFE

You got me wrong. Or rather, I was not clear enough. I am talking about microbes that never evolve into larger intelligent creatures like us.
  17. Vlad the Mighty

Do you have to keep doing that?

1. XenoFish

XenoFish

I can't help it. It's enjoyable. 

18. Ah NICE !!!!!! a Monty Python thread. No seriously thanks Eldorado I like to see these things from time to time like the pictures on toast et cetera etc. etc. _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ COOL !
  19. Machines made from DNA show signs of LIFE

Here's an idea for you to entertain. Let's say it's near the end of humanity's life span. We as a species decide to create a life form that will evolve to fill every niche a planet might require including something like us. What if we are the one's that seed the cosmos? Right now such a thing is fantasy, but in say 100 years it might not be.
  20. 'Extinct' flower rediscovered via drones

The article says they tried things before and were unsuccessful. I would give nature a chance to take it's course. Researchers believe it is pollinated by native birds. While scientists had tried to use cross-pollination, grafting, and tip cuttings to propagate the plant, none of their attempts were successful.
  21. Making The Law of Attraction Actually Work

The universe has both a light side and a dark side to it. That means to be in balance with life you need to develop both your light side and dark side. If you go through life trying to be solely good then there are some harsh lessons to come your way. Likewise if you are pure evil you wont like what happens to you either. You need to learn to master both along with how and when to apply them. Life does not favour the solely good or solely evil and will hold you back for it. It will punish and crush you for it. You have already been stung by the sounds of things. You need to learn to be kind, compassionate, forgiving, helpful, loving, and nice to other people. While also learning to lie, cheat, hate, resent, be mean, and ruin peoples lives. In essence, the point of life is for you to build up your wisdom of what is good and evil through experience. Your Bible tells you that, read all the stories of people climbing back up the old ladder to reunify with good. Read King Solomon. Everyone from Abraham to Moses were sinners and they all went far. You have cut off the dark side of reality so now you are out of balance with it. It is not what God intended for you. God used that old snake in the Garden of Eden to try and push man in the right direction. You need the knowledge (or wisdom) of what is good and evil in order to become like God. Not a one sided approach. Do you really think the high flyer in society is good? He/she is both good and evil. He/she has gained insights into how this duality works. They know when to use good and when to use evil. Like I have told you up above hate the poor (not the rich), be selfish (instead of charitable), be lazy (instead of a hard worker), try to avoid responsibility (instead of seeking it), try to do the minimum (instead of working hard), etc. Do that and you will end up rich. Poor people will cause you problems though and everyone will want money from you. You will also be forced to have to work hard and get thrusted into leadership positions because of all the incompetent morons around you. Do that instead of being positive, making plans, wishing for things to change, etc. You are trying to use the light side in a situation where you need to be using the dark side. Become Darth Skywalker!
  22. Machines made from DNA show signs of LIFE

Yes I know that evolution and reason don't share Facebook friends, but my point is that only intelligent life matters on the universal scale. Ignorant life does not matter. It is just a biproduct. Like a color that no one sees. It was there, but never mattered.
  23. When grandma is drunk and it's not even Christmas yet.
  1. Load more activity