Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Nostradamus was WAY better. Who remembers this one? "Men will heed their masters' call. Some will rise but most will fall, doomed; to serve Trump's master plan - Israel will nuke Iran."
  3. The Founding Fathers would roll over in their graves if they saw how destructive the government of this nation, the nation they risked "(
  4. 1559c. that N. may rest in heaven, as a mountain, as a support. 553c. N. lives on that on which Shu lives; 718c. N. lives on sweet-wood (i.e. sweets), and from fumigations which are in the earth. 764a. Thy name which is upon the earth lives; thy name which is upon the earth endures; 1289c. He lives with the living as Seker lives with the living; 1289d. he lives with the living as N. lives with the living. It just goes on and on. Even the vocabulary in the PT is about life, love, and growing. The only times death is mentioned is with a negative; he shall not die. There's no journey through the night. There's no "duat" as a home for dead people and dead gods. I've shown all of these things dozens of times yet it is discounted because it's just nonsense anyway.
  5. Dejarma

The Name of the Beast

oh that easy...silly me, thanks 😉
  6. I think one of the issues is Hamas is embedded in the population , can be very difficult to figure who is who and where they are. I woulda thought they could have started at one end and worked their way to the other , vetting everyone they come accross and keep them behind where they already crossed and setup Fema camps or whatever there. Opposed to carpet bombing the place i mean.
  7. pellinore

100 MPs to stand down at the next general election

Dreadful lot. Sooner they are gone the better. And I don't mean the immigrant, I mean the Tory MPs.
  8. Former pastor now wants to be referred to as a curry. I wonder what his preferred pronouns are? Vindaloo maybe? Good choice
  9. An active volcano in Antarctica is spewing $6,000 in gold dust every day https://www.foxweather.com/extreme-weather/mount-erebus-antarctica-gold-dust
  10. pellinore

100 MPs to stand down at the next general election

Wow! They suspect she may have fiddled £18k. How does than compare with Lady Mone fraudulently making off with £30 million, Dodo Harding fraudulently making off with £37 billion, Nadim Zahawi not declaring £5 million tax while Chancellor, Rees Mogg sanctioned for avoiding £400 million tax, and Boris Johnson charging the taxpayers £500k to defend Partygate? Well, perhaps we could refer all these to the anti-corruption Champion, John Penrose, MP. Or perhaps we couldn't, as he is the husband of Dido Harding, who has embezzled the most of the taxpayers Covid freebies given out by Rishi Sunak.
  11. You have answered nothing and shown nothing. You need to show in the PT what is in the image below, something you have utterly failed to do, why not.
  12. "The king does NOT rot in the earth" "The king lives in heaven" The king is made a new body by isis and nephythys. It just goes on and on and one saying the exact same thing.
  13. I sincerely wished the Israeli’s had just gone after all of hamas leaders and foreign benefactors including Iran to get back their hostages at the start instead of going for a land grab.
  14. Presumably you mean that all the previous texts are "nonsense", which is, nonsense, nonsense on stilts wearing a top hat and whistling Dixie. All you have to do is stop posting these pointles rants against Egyptology, and prove your contentions by showing that the PT are not connected to the afterlife texts that followed it. Try proving, for instance, that the PT do not recount the death of the king, his journey through the Duat, his resurrection by Osiris and his re-birth/ascension at dawn, all elements found in some form in the later texts. Don't just say that these elements cannot be found in the PT, show how those parts of the PT dealing with these elements mean something else entirely. This will mean you dissecting the original hieroglyphs and showing how each word and phrase mean what you think it means, and not what any of the translators of these texts say.
  15. I don’t remember screaming and if I did how would you have known? But I do remember you speaking with caps locked emotions. Yes I don’t like seeing children die. I don’t like seeing innocents die either. This is my red line. If taking rafah can end this war then so be it. Enjoy deaths consolation prize
  16. they were chatting death to America and oct 7 can happen a million times over
  17. Piney

The Name of the Beast

Some craps die, a deck of Tarot cards and a Magic Eight Ball.
  18. Sherapy

Revisiting God Constructs

Read your statement, "Studying the Bible with your spiritual blinders on. Enjoy," is an ad hominem attack. Ad hominem is a logical fallacy meaning you are directing your argument against 8ty’s character rather than the actual argument that he posted. By suggesting that he has "spiritual blinders on," implies that his perspective is narrow or biased. You need to engage with the content of his argument instead of discrediting his approach which is your own projection based on your perceived bias towards him.
  19. That's actually really cool,never knew that!
  20. I just meant Sally may have ate it...🥸 😆
  21. when you think of all the brave people in the world fighting for their lives, desperately wanting to live & you get idiots like this=== no sympathy from me if it's self inflicted!!!!
  22. Not this time. They bluffed and tried to get America to do their bidding and failed miserably in trying to escalate it with a counter strike when Biden refused. This war is all about Iran’s nuclear weapons program Speaking of tactical. I read the Americans have apparently developed a missile that has no explosives but rather EMP like electronic components that zap the electrical and electronics of nuclear reactors. Apparently this is the type of strike weapon the Israelis wanted.
  1. Load more activity