Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Apparently they only attacked military bases and not any of Irans nuclear infrastructure. But it appears that Irans Air Defense was unable to stop most of the incoming munitions and targets on the ground did receive damage.
  3. FOX is calling it a limited strike. Israel strikes site in Iran in retaliation for weekend assault: source | Fox News
  4. CNN is saying the attack was small. None of the targets involved anything nuclear. They said Biden was warned an attack was coming. The US didn't "green light" the attack. It doesn't sound like US officials are happy about this. Live updates: Israel attacks Iran, explosions in Isfahan, war in Gaza (cnn.com)
  5. Somehow, I doubt Israel would have bothered to embarrass themselves with such a puny strike.
  6. This says explosions were heard in central Iran. Israel launches airstrike; explosions heard in central Iran: Reports (msn.com)
  7. Bertrand Russell , British mathematician, philosopher , public intellectual, pacifist and Nobel Prize winner for literature in 1950 had also made similar observations as Sadhguru... "Americans need rest, but do not know it. I believe this to be a large part of the explanation of the crime wave in the United States. "(Ch. 13: Freedom in Society.) ~ Bertrand Russell
  8. PA has openly said he would vote for him given the chance and Hawken appears to be a supporter in that he posts in a positive fashion regarding Kennedy.
  9. Iranian air defenses have shot down three drones, allegedly launched by Israel, according to Iran’s space agency. “They said that we fired 500 suicide drones and missiles… now they respond with three of these quadcopter, all of which were shut down,” Iran’s space agency spokesman Hossein Dalirian writes on X. https://www.timesofisrael.com/liveblog_entry/iranian-official-says-military-shot-down-3-israeli-drones/
  10. Israel gave the US the heads up telling them they would strike within 24-48 hours. Iran has been saying all week that they will retaliate even to the 'tiniest' Israeli strike. They're response after this will be interesting.
  11. Hopefully this was arranged with DC so that they will now back the hell off and allow the IDF to finish taking out the trash in Rafah. I'm not sure how Iran plausibly denies Israel struck them. They went out of their way to promise a massive response if Israel had the "slightest invasion". Air strikes don't qualify as an "invasion".
  12. Sort of like the belief of millions or billions in God, many of whom are extremely intelligent people, yet not one shred of provable evidence. Doctors, judges and even scientists have a good % of followers of God, same as the paranormal but people actually see and hear this stuff all the time.
  13. Iran is denying that anything was bombed in Iran claiming everything was intercepted. Nothing is really making it online but these seem to be from the bombing. If that is from Iran, which I'm not completely sure yet, it seems a power substation was hit given the blue flash. That is claimed to be a fire from the bombing. It seems Israel targeted stuff near cities or nuclear facilities without hitting the cities or nuclear facilities directly. The extent of the damage should become clear over the next 24 to 48 hours.
  14. They've always done it. Nasa' equipment always cost billions more than justifiable common sense .
  15. I really don’t know how it can be legal. But according to Trump and his base none of issues have been disproven no matter what a court of law says. Look at post 86, this is a clear example of how Trumps base views things. People like this are at least verbally ready to destroy the country, it’s pretty sad when you consider source.
  16. Today
  17. Leave aside the mockery , Baba Vanga was not even remotely close to those croocks and fake profets. She was so accurate that presidents and even the tiran Ceausescu had visited her to learn more about her visions. The spirit world is very powerful and some havw learn to listen tonthe future. Humanity is not in a good place right now, the sum of sin and blasphemy against God is pulling us all down, rapidly.
  18. And sometimes the person was simply crazy
  19. https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/iran-iraq-syria/2024/04/18/id/1161598/ It sounds like several sites in Iran have been hit as well as some in Syria and Iraq.
  20. Oh, really? Then point to any single good example of testimony being accepted as proof of the paranormal. Testimony is the lowest ranked form of legal evidence, and in Science it is not accepted as any type of evidence unless it is fully supported by *other* evidence. And in legal terms there is always a crime and evidence of that crime, eg a body for murder, or a burnt down business for arson. Your argument is founded on a fundamental lack of understanding of law and science. The question still stands, why do you keep avoiding nominating the best case with actual evidence? And why is it that as cameras and surveillance get better and better, the claims are going down, and the lack of just one good capture becomes increasingly damning for your belief? And before you whinge... original video footage and image files CAN be verified by forensic science, so if it's shown to be real.. you win. Surely that would be worth it...
  21. Thats mighty harsh, we are all Americans hopefully there is another way out!
  22. Cool, I learned a new word and I like it better than paranoia that I used but didn't think it fit well, When stressful crap happens my OCD kicks in harder and I go into hypervigilance mode, and the reason is, sorry drop bear zero paranormal it is a knee jerk to keeping myself safe, just that simple. Years back when humans were prey it was pretty darn important to surviving to know what creature is watching you considering would you make a good dinner.
  23. You’re really an angry fellow, there are months to November and you’re already preaching gloom and doom. Do you ever have anything positive to say?
  24. Syrian reports indicated airstrikes targeted sites belonging to the Syrian Army in the As-Suwayda and Daraa Governorates of southern Syria. https://www.jpost.com/breaking-news/article-797866
  25. I just hope he’s not actually a drunk himself, because that would be ridiculously hypocritical.
  1. Load more activity