Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Atheist vs. Agnostic Label

Then if it isn't magic, what or who caused it?
  3. Doing God's will.

I've been debating putting the twit on ignore. For the same reason I have others on iggy: Nothing of value to read. IDK why I don't.
  4. Some of my "ghost" stories

and i didnt take offense but i see you sure did, i was trying to point out some believers are very much on the aggressive, i used the term "believers" but not disparagingly, like you say some will look for reasons to get offended, i dont think "belief" is bad unless it is harming someone, has cogntive therapy helped you any? blah blah blah. bottom line, i have zero issue with what a person believes, in such a forum we all post our opinions some might be liked some hated its how forums are, no, im not a fan of fantasy, delusion, etc and i will leave it there that i am comfortable to agree to disagree, perhaps you can understand. i will leave your thread to you and those who agree with you,
  5. I don't believe you

I do believe, that in Walkers case, as long as there is no law prohibiting a thing, then it is A-OK by him If there were no laws against owning people, he would be happy to have slaves. If there were no laws against polygamy, he would have several wives (every man's fantasy: disappointing two or more women at the same time). If there were no laws against murder, he would probably be content shooting any Aborigines crossing his land.
  6. Doing God's will.

Since god can not be prove to exist or not exist. Then it is impossible for something to be "god's will". Since that would mean actual proof of god's existence. So the supposed "will of god" is just a belief in what people think is god's will, when it really is just their will. So this whole thread was started on an absurd premise.
  7. Doing God's will.

Yes I have. You've done it for me.
  8. Doing God's will.

How would you know, since you haven’t shown how anyone would know. And, you haven’t proven a thing. I am done! That’s my will! Bye
  9. Doing God's will.

Obviously, it's through the spiritual component. It kinda proves it.
  10. Doing God's will.

M O R O N
  11. Doing God's will.

No you're not. It isn't God's will.
  12. Philippine-Canadian Trash War

Canada is in the Americas
  13. Doing God's will.

Obviously there is a physical component that is concomitant with our psyche/consciousness, since we know of no consciousness without a physical frame. However... How, exactly, do our genes interact with our environment, and how do our genes determine what we learn, or can know?
  14. Doing God's will.

Wait. You said it's my thread.
  15. Doing God's will.

Looks like you just proved something. Oh yeah, I’m beginning to think I’m really done with this thread.
  16. Atheist vs. Agnostic Label

No, what I'm saying isn't really relevant to that. It's a causally determined physical system. It all follows the laws of physics underneath it all. There is no magic.
  17. Doing God's will.

I started "something" once. Now it belongs to someone else. We are talking about this thread here. Stop derailing.
  18. Doing God's will.

Stop talking about Democrats.
  19. The Moon doesn't have much effect on our orbit around the Sun. The Moon basically maintains the current axial tilt though. Harte
  20. Philippine-Canadian Trash War

Objection yo honna! This be the "United States and the Americas" board and I never heard of no Canidjian or Philippino get confused about that
  21. Doing God's will.

Then how do you explain how Donald Trump got elected? Seriously, I can’t explain that! But it’s not what you think, I know that.
  22. Doing God's will.

It's not derived. It's born.
  23. Chess Finals Results

Ozymandias (W) loses to Still Waters (B) Well played, SW.
  24. Hate Crime at Major US University

Oh no, thought I was in trouble hahahahahaaa UPDATE: kind of no reply necessary as likely I'll be late and or belated DELAYED getting back to anyone. Doing good doing well and you my fine feathered friend !?!?! Oh sasquatch yeah, forgot Just back in , thought to check UM... Aaaaand I have to go, like the mobile and email, eeeh I'll get to it -- sometime.
  25. Doing God's will.

Nonsensical non-sequitur. A typical @Will Due posting: speaking, but saying nothing.
  26. Doing God's will.

You don't know how to do it? I do. I think I’m done with this thread.
  1. Load more activity