Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Lol. Read your own article. Your cherry picking is pathetically obvious.
  3. From wiki: Sheldrake summarized his case in the Journal of Consciousness Studies, saying that he found a hit rate of 53.1%, with two subjects "nearly always right, scoring way above chance levels".[10] Sheldrake's experiments were criticised for using sequences with "relatively few long runs and many alternations" instead of truly randomised patterns, which would have mirrored the natural patterns that people who guess and gamble would tend to follow and may have allowed subjects to learn the patterns implicitly.[11][12] In 2005, Michael Shermer expressed concern over confirmation bias and experimenter bias in the tests, and concluded that Sheldrake's claim was unfalsifiable.[13] Writing after another skin conductance test in 2004 showed a negative result, Lobach & Bierman concluded that "the staring paradigm is not the easily replicable paradigm that it is claimed to be".[4]
  4. No. Treated with respect? Yes. But you're incapable of respect, so why should you expect it? This is just a hobby to you. A sick one, but a hobby none the less. "i'll belittle it all!!!! it's all BS! this is what i believe!"
  5. Hunter should get the same treatment too. I read a judge has refused to drop the felony gun charges. This resolution would also strip Hunter of Secret Service Protection.
  6. joc

An unusual dream

I would think it tends to lend itself to things that are currently going on in your life. One, The Goddess of destruction. Two, The Goddess of the Earth. Possibly generated by your subconscious as something that has to do with you personally. I would suggest looking at your personal life from the perspective of your own thoughts. Fears and keeping yourself grounded...that sort of thing.
  7. Liquid Gardens

The Name of the Beast

Fair enough, it's just weird from a non-religious point of view to note the difference between a measure of 'how bad is the world today' and end-of-world alignment with biblical prophecies. Today is not nearly as dangerous as the Cuban Missile Crisis, we are objectively several orders of magnitude less on the 'danger' scale compared to WWII, I'd argue just within America that what we are experiencing today is hardly in the ballpark of even the late 1960's. What is of course happening in the world today is a large scale change in the amount and sources of information we all consume, including those that either want people to believe the end times may be occurring and/or want to sell us something related to it. Even leaving that aside and thinking simply about it the Bible has already gotten many prophecies wrong, hell in my view the main guy was wrong about the fairly immediate future to him, so there's little reason then to worry about it happening maybe to get some right. I'm more concerned about a self-fulfilling prophecy here than anything else.
  8. Don't like it when you get a taste of your own medicine, eh? Lol
  9. I think some people get that feeling from unusually high EMF from faulty wiring in their basements. Basements can be creepy and that lends to it.
  10. Sir Wearer of Hats

Stopping Illegal immigrants

Working harder would in this context be “doing the sort of things you listed in your OP”.
  11. do you feel people like your good self should be left alone?
  12. After October 7, only Israelis have the right to say enough is enough. They are fighting for their survival against genocidal terrorists hellbent on destroying them. You claim to sympathize with Israelis, BUT... There's always a BUT, isn't there. You waste no time taking Israelis to task, yet have you once acknowledged Hamas' role in the deaths of its own citizens? They knew Israel would retaliate after October 7 and they had prepared for that retaliation by using civilian buildings and its own citizens as shields. In other words a genocide. Is that what you're trying to say? What's your evidence of this? And there's that BUT again.
  13. and what real picture is that then? Would you be referring to the picture that has been around since the appearance of sentient intelligent man on this planet that STILL hasn't been proven to be a real thing yet? Or has it, have I missed something?
  14. Today
  15. Good, I hope it passes. He shouldn't be treated any different than any other criminal. If anything his punishment should be harsher because of the magnitude of his crimes. Stick him in solitary like his buddy Epstein was.
  16. Sounds like the pair of you have an attack of the guilts, lol. Chriz does nothing but insult anything paranormal, which he knows nothing about and DJ talks tripe and dismisses people constantly. You both need to pull your heads out of your backsides and see the real picture 👍😁.
  17. $5000-8000 doesn't seem like much. But that is for a photo with no definite history that is proven.
  18. This doesn't look good. It seems this is a plot to have Trump Epsteined in jail. I wonder if anyone has thought about what happens the day after Trump is murdered in prison. They create a martyr. https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/04/democrats-move-strip-trump-secret-service-protection/ Democrats want Trump dead. House Democrats on Friday moved to strip President Trump of his Secret Service protection if he is convicted. Democrat Rep. Bennie Thompson introduced a resolution that would terminate Trump’s Secret Service protection. The legislation dubbed the “Denying Infinite Security and Government Resources Allocated toward Convicted and Extremely Dishonorable (DISGRACED) Former Protectees Act would apply to all Secret Service protectees convicted and sentenced under felony charges. “The DISGRACED Former Protectees Act would terminate Secret Service protection for individuals who otherwise qualify for it upon sentencing following conviction for a Federal or State felony,” the announcement said. “It is regrettable that it has come to this, but this previously unthought-of scenario could become our reality. Therefore, it is necessary for us to be prepared and update the law so the American people can be assured that protective status does not translate into special treatment —and that those who are sentenced to prison will indeed serve the time required of them,” Democrat Rep. Bennie Thompson said according to the Washington Times. Second Source: Washington Times You’re on your own: Dems want to send Trump to prison without Secret Service protection https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2024/apr/19/should-donald-trump-keep-secret-service-protection/
  19. Sometimes you must do these kinds of things. Kill them and use the meat for the needy. On the topic of geese, this marks the 4th year that 2 geese have came to my house (we have a part of land that used to be a pond but is now more of a wetlands with standing water). Each year the same 2 geese come and lay their eggs. They just hatched the other day. so now they walk around with 6 cute little chicks. They know I am not a threat and each year accept me more. This year I was able to pet the male once.
  20. i'll belittle it all!!!! it's all BS! this is what i believe! do you feel a need to attack my belief? do you feel you have the right to? now what?
  21. Kenemet

The Nelson's Chamber Cartouche

Assumption, but you can consider the drawings with the "stick" to be the oldest. Since that time, the chamber has been visited more than once and I believe there's some "modern-ish" graffiti there (1800's and so forth). So it's hardly been in a pristine condition. In addition, red paints like the ones used by the Egyptians do fade and vanish. If you go in and photograph and use the right filters, you can sometimes recover some of the image. So the area has not been hermetically sealed nor has it been off-limits (and until about the 1930's there was little effort to police the activities around the Giza pyramids.)
  22. Of course Omar is proud of her daughter for being a racist. ep. Ilhan Omar (D-Minn.) is “enormously proud” of daughter Isra Hirsi’s arrest during an anti-Israel protest, she said Friday in her first public comments since the 21-year-old was busted in New York City. “I am enormously proud of my daughter,” the far-left “Squad” congresswoman wrote on X. Omar then detailed Hirsi’s history with activism, going back to her teenage years, which culminated Thursday with her suspension from Barnard College and arrest during a disruptive anti-Israel protest at Columbia University. https://nypost.com/2024/04/19/us-news/ilhan-omar-proud-of-isra-hirsis-arrest-at-columbia-anti-israel-protest/
  1. Load more activity