Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Hammerclaw

Trial runs for fascism are in full flow

Idiocy isn't compassion and it would make it much easier. Were in disagreement and I don't care if you like it or not. I neither think nor believe like you. I can deal with that and you're just going have to too.
  3. Susanc241

Eggs harvested from northern white rhinos

I have to agree with you on this one re cloning. Poachers don’t seem to get that when the last one goes so does their illgotten income. Forever, from this one source. Poaching is laziness in the extreme. Taking what isn’t yours with weapons the target hasn’t a hope in hell of avoiding. And to add to the disaster these animals are being killed for medically worthless keratin. I can’t say on here what I think of the final recipients of the product who believe otherwise and create the demand in the first place.
  4. Captain Risky

Trump wants to bomb America

I think at this late stage all America needs is someone who thinks before opening their mouth.
  5. Captain Risky

Im sure his advisers have a wonderful sense of humour. Unfortunately Trump must think he invented the wheel with this nuclear nonsense. he’s certainly freaking out a lot of people with his gullible nature.
  6. A culture, such as Tartessos, being contemporary to Solon makes it entirely irrelevant to “when” Plato placed Atlantis, “where” Plato placed it and “what” Plato described it as which was an island and NOT the mainland. Jacobovici’s attempt to reinterpret Plato’s Atlantis makes him no more reliable than any other failed “researcher”. cormac
  7. Sir Wearer of Hats

Mate, nothing is stopping sex perverts from going into bathrooms now, showing some compassion towards someone else is neither going to change that or make it more common.
  8. The energy your body generates dissapates as heat when you die. Basic thermodynamics. It goes into the immediate atmosphere. We know this much. There's not a that many possibilities with heat dissapation.
  9. Farmer77

Who will the Democratic nominee be?

That would be exciting. Im not hung up on the party, hell id love to vote third party (as usual) if I thought they had a chance to win. If a repub came out honestly swinging at Trumpism and Moscow Mitch i would definitely consider voting for them.
  10. What was not true? Are you deny that I have asked you many times to show where the argument is at fault and bullet pointed it for your ease of reply? Do you keep childishly prattling on about teams because nobody likes you?
  11. Farmer77

Deranged Democrat

What? We're talking about a specific premise, you specifically say I didnt challenge the premise, and when I do im just "crazed"
  12. Farmer77

Oh thats kind of correct. I think the regime is actually right about the law as it is written. It is simply evil to choose to attack the way the law is written in an attempt to remove protections without already having replaced those protections via another route. So at the end of the day...same same
  13. Hammerclaw

When any sex pervert can declare himself a women and go to the bathroom with my little girl, yes.
  14. Sir Wearer of Hats

Does someone else getting surgery affect you in any way shape or form?
  15. Hammerclaw

What America needs is a President that makes being an American feel Great, Again, a Great Uniter, of all of us, not another Great Divider. Unfortunately, that's all either side has to offer.
  16. Hammerclaw

I don't need my reality, what I'm suppose to think, say, feel or do, realigned, either.
  17. Sir Wearer of Hats

Well, if you don’t want a realignment surgery, don’t get one.
  18. itsnotoutthere

Black Headmistress Hits School Jackpot

Yes, read about this school some time ago. Apparently the school consistently outperforms other state schools and uses traditional methods re discipline, manners etc. and parents are falling over themselves to send their kids there. But after the head mistress once spoke at a tory conference she was told she'd never be allowed to work in the state sector again. https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2019/08/24/britains-strictest-headmistress-rules-ok/
  19. Sir Wearer of Hats

David Hyde Pearce as VP.
  20. Oh my lord, I can't believe I'm agreeing with you for once. Actually the first time ever in 10 years! This calls for a celebration
  21. Manwon Lender

This is certainly a completely foolish idea. The threat of causing airborne contamination that would travel with the trade winds is simply to great a danger. The environmental damage caused by the radioactive contamination, could be very very devastating to populated areas. Even with that said there is no guarantee that it would even work, in fact it most likely wouldn't. Someone needs to educate our President on this issue. https://www.aoml.noaa.gov/hrd/tcfaq/C5c.html
  22. Video games are inanimate objects just like guns. They can't kill anything. Your scapegoat is a fail.
  23. What I find rather humorous about all of this is it's the first crime ever committed in space and it is by a woman. I'm all for women's rights etc, but getting a "first" in like this, probably wasn't the smartest thing this woman could've done.
  24. Displaying your penchant for handling the truth carelessly, yet again. You are a poor advertisement for the team.
  25. Do you think a liar is a threat?
  26. Wasn't the culture contemporary with the Solon anyway?
  1. Load more activity