Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. But can you prove any of this happened and it wasn't your doing? Where is your witnesses? Why isn't your friends here backing you up except papageorge who isn't physically there? Your story has more holes than a paint strainer and your answers get more and more delayed and angrier.
  3. Hope all have a good day and see you all when we’re online
  4. Then he's not a time traveller. It also sounds like you don't know what causality is.
  5. You do know the Kurds arnt fighting for Syria? They are getting rid of terrorists and even Syrian and Turkish influence in the region to make a Kurdish state?
  6. Wow, I made a mess with these quotes. My answers are the bolded ones for who's interested.
  7. It's not reality glitching. It's cognitive functions that glitch. Some people live their lives on auto pilot, barely conscious of anything around them. https://pubs.niaaa.nih.gov/publications/aa63/aa63.htm Difficulty walking, blurred vision, slurred speech, slowed reaction times, impaired memory: Clearly, alcohol affects the brain. Some of these impairments are detectable after only one or two drinks and quickly resolve when drinking stops. On the other hand, a person who drinks heavily over a long period of time may have brain deficits that persist well after he or she achieves sobriety.
  8. XenoFish

In the mouth of madness
    Down in the darkness
    No more tomorrow
    Down in the hollow

I'm demon speeding

9. acute

The Word of the Day is... Elfdalian.

10. I am just going to say. If a person has taken the time to take photos with his girlfriend, car or gun. It is because he is proud of the way they look. And what they say about him.
  11. Icelandic musician Björk's surname is Guðmundsdóttir.
  12. Point 1: innocent children where killed again by an active shooter and this post offers no discussion on improving thier safety. Point2: the argument made that the American people need to defend themselves in case thier Government rises up against them is refutable in the fact that thier government is far more heavilly armed right now, than they are, and has not done it to date. I mean an armoured tank or two can bring down armed insurgents in the streets pretty easily. Tiananman square comes to mind.
  13. People need armies, warlords need armies, why would god need an army? It works well in fiction, but make no sense in reality. Unless they are nothing more that carriers of a memetic virus. Then they're not solders, just zombies.
  14. You know what .. You know Nada,nothing, zero.. I ain't racist dude. Your perception and labels are so off the mark, but hey thats you right.. All the way .. The white man did come.. Historical Facts huh.. You love your facts.. There it is.. Natives sent everything extinct.. WHATEVER..read that in a book aye, taught in school .. Pfft, you know Nothing.. Aborigines too, before or after their Massacre and Murder of people aye, ..? My people are Smart.. That Treaty you speak of, has had to be forced for it to be upheld.... It wasnt easy either .. But it is being sorted. . And, your so closed minded.. Your Input on what you think my history is, is what you learned from your Data, and thats all **** too.. Eh, you and your provoking better lay up man.. With your Knowledge of the Nothing you know .. Your a bit of a Know it all of Science and that is so BS, most of it is anyway .. And you the Preacher .. Get a pulpit, you'd do good with your blah blah blah blah... Yeah ... Mo.xx
  15. acute

The gap between train and platform has been removed for your convenience.

16. I can evidence my claims - how about you? That's be a nah too I take it?
  17. Double post not sure how I did that
  18. Gidday DC How have you been. We know it wasn't a worldwide flood. But I note you label it flood myth but that asks more questions, what about Indians Australians Polynesians etc etc. Why would God leave them the majority to make up their own gods and only concentrate on a little bunch of angry men in the middle East?
  19. I believe that my experiences are proof of the fact that I exsist. My exsistence is as real as the exsistence of the rules and guidelines on these boards. Those wich insist we show respect for the beliefs of others and that includes the Athiests.
  20. i know- i said 'if you do not think it's impossible' which is not implying you said it is, is it!! i called us idiots- never said you did, did i!? so what we've been discussing IS possible then according to you- And it's the 'possibility' we're discussing here- no matter how unlikely. seems like you're now on the road to wisdom, Sir. Well done
  21. Vlad the Mighty

We'd love to know what you think. Why not let us know! 

1. acute

acute

Where's the Complaints Department?

22. Today
  23. Hey again.. Yip same answer as yours.. JUST NAH ..!! Mo..xx
  24. Animal bones dating back five million years - including some from a mammoth - have been handed in to a charity shop. The remains of bison and fossilised sea urchins were also among the donations handed into the Norwich branch of East Anglia's Children's Hospices (EACH). http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-norfolk-43117464
  25. Cheers for this info Dude.. Mo..xx
  1. Load more activity