Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. AG Barr confirms spying on Trump campaign

Lol I just saw that on Instagram. How do they know they're crushed? Did the DB poll anons? The storm was always what comes after Mueller and there are things coming down the pike. Plenty of investigations under way. It's just a hit piece by an insecure rag. Just your style I know.
  3. R.I.P. Dr. Roger Leir

No, look it up. I have seen the videos and have talked to people who went to one of his outings in Colorado. He is all over the place.
  4. Whats worth more, the beetle or the amber? Pretty cool, both of them.
  5. Russia probes II -- The Mueller Report

Were they? Are they? I always appreciate what you write, so please elaborate.
  6. Yeah too bad. Does not look too cool now, unless you meant cool as in 'cooled down' now the fire is out? note: no double glazing.
  7. R.I.P. Dr. Roger Leir

The sign of a true con man.
  8. Russia probes II -- The Mueller Report

Oh, there actually is real evidence Mueller missed then?
  9. Vlad the Mighty

it's safe and healthty gone mad!! 

10. Russia probes II -- The Mueller Report

I think so... "But he intended too....!!" "But there was no direct evidence...!!" And round and round. Unless someone makes some kind of heart felt confession, maybe on a death bed, we may never know.
  11. Russia probes II -- The Mueller Report

It's an interesting coincidence that Russian troll machine and their meme factories worked and are still working for Trump.
  12. Russia probes II -- The Mueller Report

That would have been a good argument till we saw the Strozk and Page messages. Where they openly mean to oppose Trump and create some insurance. Strozk was a top man for goodness sakes, not just a general agent.
  13. Climate change protesters Rebel in the UK

Oh stevewinn keep up with the climatiers. Today they grow people in polytunnels and cook them on smokeless, sustainable, eco friendly, climatically awarenessed coal.
  14. Russia probes II -- The Mueller Report

You might try comparing the claims of certain media (Trump conspired with Russians) with the facts that eventually emerge (Trump didn't conspire with Russians). See? It's easy and fun.
  15. General tournament chat

Will do. Unfortunately, I had to buy a new phone and have forgotten my password to RedHotPawn. Sorry for the delay.
  16. Russia probes II -- The Mueller Report

Yeah, that's why I think the Russia investigation is stuck in permanent idle. We will be hearing about this next decade along with the Hillary stuff.
  17. Cool looking house. Too bad about the fire.
  18. Russia probes II -- The Mueller Report

Yet we have minions of the Left who think they ARE going to charge and convict. THEY are going to find the real birth certificate... I mean "Real truth".... behind Trump and his gang and the election. It saddens me greatly. The ones clinging to the idea Trump is guilty, because they want it so, are no better then the Birthers who hounded Pres Obama. True... Trump did and said many stupid things, but little to nothing was done from any of it. He perhaps wanted to collude to some degree, but it didn't happen. He wanted to obstruct the investigation, but again it was not obstructed. Is wanting to do a crime now a crime? Reference Gromdor's evaluation about, and get over yourself.
  19. Atheism is incompatible with science

Ah, you must be a string theorist adherent. That's cool, always love alternative theory. Oh wait, that must mean that you believe in extended dimensions!!! Progress...
  20. Opening gambits in EU / UK exit negotiations;

Just what is your point? Are you arguing for or against Universal Suffrage?
  21. R.I.P. Dr. Roger Leir

I agree. If Ufologists were being murdered because of disclosure why are Stephen Greer and David Wilcock still alive?
  22. Russia probes II -- The Mueller Report

This kind of sounds like you are saying Criminal level Trump collusion DID happen. If so, then you believe, from reading the report, and past (bias?) sources of evidence, that you are more honest a Judge of the situation then a dozen (very liberal) high level lawyers who worked almost two years? You are a better arbiter of Justice and Law then Mueller and his team, who worked for two years? Really?
  23. Russia probes II -- The Mueller Report

OK. Who does report the truth then? Or is everybody telling lies? Either you believe somebody or you are living in a box making stuff up in your head. How do you know if anybody is telling you the truth?
  24. A big shout out for these detectorists who once again save historic treasure for all of us to enjoy.
  25. Atheism is incompatible with science

Silly humans, believing Reality exists only in the 3+1 dimensions.
  1. Load more activity