Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. papageorge1

Cat's Ghost Successfully Photographed

It's consistent with the theory of semi-materialization, that's all I'm saying. Something recognizable but distorted seems to appear in many ghost sightings and photos.
  3. lost_shaman

Climate Change: The Physical Basis.

No one is questioning the fact that we use fossil fuels and add CO2 to the atmosphere. The question is if you believe that extra CO2 will cause catastrophic warming then by what physical mechanisms will that extra CO2 cause that warming? Of course CO2 is a greenhouse gas but that fact doesn't mean that adding extra to the system will cause catastrophic warming. CO2s greenhouse effect is logarithmic in earth's atmosphere so the first 100 ppm CO2 represent the majority of CO2s greenhouse effect, that greenhouse effect of CO2 falls off logarithmicly as CO2 accumulates. Additions above pre industrial levels (280 ppm) would produce a trivial extra greenhouse effect not the catastrophic warming everyone is so afraid of.
  4. Desertrat56

Snowden wants to come back

It can be if you have signed a non-disclosure contract with the government.
  5. and then

Actually, in America today, it is. He has zero chance for justice yet Bradley Manning - who should have been straight up executed - was rewarded for his spying.
  6. papageorge1

There are no threads there I take seriously with the Easter Bunny.
  7. Greta is a poster-child, nothing more. She's a figure-head for a PR effort. She would be nothing without adults pushing her from behind the scenes. And you're right: she'll probably go back to school and disappear from the headlines. Indeed, if she is ever to be more than she is, she will have to do so. Doug
  8. RabidMongoose

UK NHS blunders costing an arm and a leg

Be nice to the medical staff during your stay or they play mean jokes on you.
  9. Still Waters

You must mean this.
  10. SecretSanta

Brains to create, what do you mean? She snapped a picture of her cat walking away.
  11. brian100

Its not a crime to report a crime.
  12. Piney

Nah, that would just fire up the conspiridiots. It's better to press criminal charges and discredit him.
  13. papageorge1

@XenoFish asked This doesn't answer my question to you. What is stopping me for sending a 'demonic' entity to haunt you? Do you believe that I can't do it? Answer: It's possible you can do it but it's not going to scare me out of speaking honestly. <you are getting close to a personal threat here>
  14. I'm an amateur photographer.
  15. Well dang. I should have read the title better. I was expecting a frozen dinosaur that a melting glacier spit out. Now I has a disappoint. Still a cool article though.
  16. If it's ironclad, we should see the evidence. Post it. Doug
  17. the13bats

yeah, see why i lean to mental issues?
  18. the13bats

Never doubted the possibility that the person is delusional either. But that picture would take some brains to create. All things I consider are you suggesting mentally ill cant create great works??? i call epic hogwash.
  19. SecretSanta

Did anyone read the blog that these photos came from?
  20. Violett06

Visions

Thanks so much for making me feel better about it. It's been bugging me.
  21. Why would a casual observer note a sea level rise of 3 inches in 25 years? You need to keep records if you're going to see this stuff. Doug
  22. papageorge1

I believe there can be ghosts in various states of materialization. The theory here is an incomplete materialization producing something unnatural looking.
  23. the13bats

again you seemly on purpose leave out a very real very common issue with extraordinary otherworldly claims, some arent lying they have mental issues, so in that they are sincere but its still not real, truth or fact.
  24. brian100

He made a decision to expose the program when he saw them looking at peoples wives.
  25. I usually post information obtained from peer-reviewed journals. I don't see you posting any scientific information at all. Don't you believe in your cause enough to post some evidence? Doug
  1. Load more activity