Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Yes, as now i know there is so much more after we pass. it's all about time now i will pass one day as we all will in time. As for a personal experience it's one that i have shared because i feel people need to know the truth. as it has given me hope.
  3. Yes, let's start with Phoenix lights. So... The video of flares debunks the whole event, eh? How about this V shaped UFO as seen by many throughout this event and drawn out by one of the witnesses Yes that is laughable - laughable that one video of one event explains everything people saw from western Nevada to northern Arizona, down to southern Arizona, and into the northern Mexican state of Senora. Yes. LAUGHABLE.
  4. I am surprised this counts as a "new" thing. This has been known about for a very long time. The Plain of Jars, aka the Plateau of Urns, was fought over during the Battle of Vientiane Battle of Vientiane link and was extensively bombed by the USA during the Vietnam War. The Viet Cong and the Pathet Lao co-operated over their supply lines on the Ho Chi Minh Trail Ho Chi Minh Trail link. It is pretty terrible that the site was so damaged and so many unexploded bombs and cluster munitions were used there. I am not surprised that other megalithic sites have been discovered.
  5. Sacred Journey towards the End of Life

Yes, life has some big bumps, both in the world and in our souls as well. Prayers for you my friend. Peace mark
  6. Alabama abortion ban: Republican senate

Forced into reproducing against their will? Are you serious with this? Who forces a woman to have intercourse in non-rape or non-incest pregnancies?
  7. Watch: Man Films Flying Humanoid?

I go with the ballon theory myself...I don't believe it was some kind of flying human that's for sure.
  8. 1976 Tehran - equipment failures that were happening often to those planes 1980 cash Landrum, texas - blamed their health problems on a UFO, their doctors disagreed with their self diagnosis. 1952 Moncla disappearance - crashed into the lake Bat13 was correct when stating
  9. XenoFish

Intention-manifestation can be summed up by the daily effort to change ones internal dynamic, for no other reason that to better interact with themselves and those around them. 

1. anton00

anton00

How do you interact with yourself?

10. I don't believe you

If you are silly enough to argue about such things, go for it, I won't be joining you.
  11. Alabama abortion ban: Republican senate

They say they're "Having a baby" not that they "have a baby". So, you're the one messing with wording to appease yourself.
  12. Georges Lemaitre link Here is the Jesuit in question. While he was definitely an ordained priest who was educated by the Jesuits, it doesn't seem to suggest he was actually a member of the Jesuits that I could find. Did I miss something? P.S. I am actually quite fond of the Jesuits as they are very rigorous academics, and I respect that.
  13. Let's see what sort of laughable stuff is in t he l ist. The Phoenix Lights - video shows it was planes in event 1 and flares in event 2 JAL 1628 - other planes in the area saw nothing, the rest of the crew does not back up the stories from the pilot 2006 O'hare airport - punch cloud 1990 Belgium radar - The 3 locks were on each other, the 3 planes That's a start on this list.
  14. Scotland's ancient rainforest is under threat, conservationists have warned. Almost 75,000 acres (30,351ha) of woodland on the west coast is designated Atlantic rainforest because of the rare oceanic plant life. But the forest is being lost to overgrazing by deer and livestock, invasive plant species and disease. https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-highlands-islands-48335021
  15. US apparently readying for Iran attack

Yup.. that's about the size of it How fortunate for us that the USA is a liberal democracy ?
  16. LightAngel

I will always love this song...

865.gif

17. I dont know much other than the idea has been worrisome. I always thought of life as a random thing. Like I might get hit by a car tomarrow or I might live till Im 120. But fate kind of scares me. Im sure what I am about to say has many logical ideas about the human brain being faulty but thats not what worries me so I am just going to say it. I think I have seen key points of my life already. When I was a kid I would randomly shut down and look at nothing. I remember one of these moments vividly. I just stopped playing with my toys, flattened myself of the carpet, then stared at the ceiling for god knows how long. I was reading a book. Turning the pages. It was so vivid that when I snapped out of it I did not know where i was. Just on the floor. I hated reading. Like any other kid. Years later my parents divorced. Lots of things happened but in sixth grade my teacher started a book and didnt complete. I had to finish it. This book lead to me being interested in reading. One day. I found a random series of books. They weren't anything special. But the third one. It was the one. The one I read on the floor as a kid. I thought nothing of this. I had many more occurrences over the years. My music. Why am I a musician? I remember my first dream about the piano. It ment nothing. I could never play that well. I played a song recently. Its the song. My fingers move on thier own. Like they already know how to play. My teacher says it natural talent. I guess. But I had only been playing for a month at that point. I noticed that every stupid choice I made led to something. Is turing into something. But its like its ment to happen. There was a conversation with my parents recently. I instantly recognised it. I knew every word. What I was supposed to reply. Something instinctive tells me to fallow the script. I did. word for word. I could not help it. I felt like I had to. It was just a dumb conversation about ice cream. It was at that point that I began to wonder if I really had free will. And most importantly. I cant remember where any of this is going. This is unsettling because if any of this is true than fate is scary. I would rather things be random. I would rather it all be chance.
  18. Love

*Love*
  19. Atheism is incompatible with science

Having now pretty much read thru this forum, I would offer the following position. The claim here is that Atheism is incompatible with the Scientific Method according to Marcello Gleiser, as it is rejecting God without evidence. I disagree. Lets take Christianity for example. The claims of Christianity are put together in the form of the New Testament, drawing on the Old Testament as support. The claims are that there is a deity who created everything, is all-powerful, totally benevolent, knows everything, is perfect. In short the Bible is the evidence. So let us interrogate the Bible... The fact is, if the Bible were truly representing such a deity, it would be a perfect document, without error, for it is created by a deity who knows everything, including when errors are present. As the deity in question is totally benevolent, they will not allow innocent people to be misled by falsehoods or errors in their book, and have infinite power to go back in time to correct those errors. Better yet, the people who perform the translations normally have to pray and draw the holy spirit into themselves to help them in their work. In short, as an extension of an infinite divine power, there should be no errors in the Bible, but the errors start on the first page and don't let up. Lets talk about Firmaments. In Hebrew and Aramaic, the word we use for firmament translated into English would be "ceiling", and the belief was that the realm where humans dwell, has corners and a ceiling, and the stars are embossed onto that ceiling, hence their ability to fall from the sky. The Book of Enoch, in the Apocrypha goes into greater detail than the Bible about angels opening huge doors to let the winds in, and using a sieve to create rain i.e. stage craft effects. We have been into space, and into the air. So tell me, who while travelling in a jet has ever seen the chorus of angels operating the weather? Nobody. Now if that is wrong, and everybody knows it is wrong, then the claims for this deity all evaporate. In short, an Atheist only needs to disprove the claims of scripture to dismiss the evidence for a deity as there is no other evidence. THAT is totally scientific.
  20. Atheism is incompatible with science

Anything you quote from the UB is completely and utterly dismissed out of hand. So don't do it. If that's your entire life view...you have nothing! Really.
  21. Wasting a billion dollars on trivial projects that serve no benefit to mankind whatsoever. 'That's what one U.S. government science agency did. It's now paying off big time, with new discoveries about black holes and exotic neutron stars coming almost every week.' They need to get their priorities straight.
  22. Nigel Farage’s undisclosed ‘lavish’ gifts

You might think that if Lib Dem MEP Catherine Bearder is worried about wrong doings in Brussels she would start at the top. For example Juncker has quite a record of dodgy dealings and rule breaking that go back years. Yet none of it has interfered with him progressing to eu president, instead of receiving fines or being fired. - “Leaked documents show that hundreds of companies avoided tax by channelling money through Luxembourg while Jean-Claude Juncker was prime minister.” - https://www.politico.eu/article/juncker-on-the-defensive-over-luxembourg-tax-scheme/ https://www.theguardian.com/business/2017/jan/01/jean-claude-juncker-blocked-eu-curbs-on-tax-avoidance-cables-show EU watchdog finds Juncker broke rules to promote political ally. - https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/sep/04/eu-watchdog-finds-juncker-broke-rules-to-promote-political-ally https://www.euractiv.com/section/eu-elections-2019/news/parliament-massively-votes-for-selmayrs-resignation/
  23. In my new book coming out shortly ( it is printed on the back of a beer coaster) I explain how the fact that Armstrong muffed his lines as he jumped down off the ladder, is the most compelling proof the event was not staged.
  24. An Australian man has unearthed a 1.4kg (49oz) gold nugget with a metal detector while wandering Western Australia's gold fields, say locals. A shop in Kalgoorlie shared pictures of the rock online, estimated to be worth A$100,000 (£54,000; $69,000). The unidentified man was an experienced local hobbyist, shop owner Matt Cook, told the BBC. Finds of this scale by prospectors are known to happen a few times a year, experts say. https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-australia-48331769 https://sputniknews.com/viral/201905201075154522-australian-gold-nugget/
  25. Climate Change is a Hoax

That's just it Doug...you don't ever learn anything from the News Media...you get their Narrative...that's it. That's not learning...that's indoctrination. Good luck with that!
  26. There was a huge race during that time by both Russia and the US to be the first to land on the Moon. And you can bet that the Russians would have screamed at the top of their lungs if they had one inkling that the US faked the landing...As such they never did. And as such the race to the Moon was won by the US.
  1. Load more activity