Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. Student's behaviors like this would be noticed and could be treated differently. Using a blanket policy that refuses a child the right to go to the bathroom unless they're known to be sick is just unacceptable. As I said, refuse my kid the right to void and they have a humiliating accident, you'd be on my list in a very committed way. It would be an outrageous lapse in decency by an educator.
  3. I was perhaps too harsh, but I think the only times Will has posted in this thread has been to complain about it. Why?
  4. There's a huge problem with this story, though -- you don't take treasure along on an expedition to conquer a land. They didn't pick up any treasure on the way - they didn't attack other ships or lands. The fleet arrived in September and d'Anville died immediately after. Therefore, they had no treasure to bury (even if they were healthy enough to do this.) Therefore, the log is a suspect document.
  5. Just because you pulled it all out mod-ing the AE threads...
  6. If Sessions had any hard evidence that their political views materially affected their investigations, then he wouldn't need to growl at Wray. He'd simply file charges against them. * Puts on tinfoil hat * Since we're talking conspiracy theories, though -- here's mine: We're currently watching a proxy battle for Trump's Obstruction of Justice charges unfold. Here's why: 1. McGahn told Trump that Flynn would potentially be charged. The White House turned over records this fall to special counsel Robert Mueller revealing that in the very first days of the Trump presidency, Don McGahn researched federal law dealing both with lying to federal investigators and with violations of the Logan Act, a centuries-old federal law that prohibits private citizens from negotiating with foreign governments, according to three people with direct knowledge of the confidential government documents. The records reflected concerns that McGahn, the White House counsel, had that Michael Flynn, then the president’s national security advisor, had possibly violated either one or both laws at the time, according to two of the sources. The disclosure that these records exist and that they are in the possession of the special counsel could bolster any potential obstruction of justice case against President Donald Trump. The records that McGahn turned over to the special counsel, portions of which were read to this reporter, indicate he researched both statutes and warned Trump about Flynn’s possible violations. Source: Foreignpolicy.com 2. Then, Trump asked Comey to let Flynn go. The President then returned to the topic of Mike Flynn, saying, “He is a good guy and has been through a lot.” He repeated that Flynn hadn’t done anything wrong on his calls with the Russians, but had misled the Vice President. He then said, “I hope you can see your way clear to letting this go, to letting Flynn go. He is a good guy. I hope you can let this go.” I replied only that “he is a good guy.” Source: Comey's opening statement to the Senate Intelligence Committee. 3. More importantly -- Mueller knows. Those two things are the core of what Mueller needs to refer an initial Obstruction of Justice charge to the DOJ -- Trump's awareness that Flynn was likely to be charged, and a request for him not to be. The records from McGahn are problematic for Trump. If subpoenaed in front of a Grand Jury, McGahn's testimony will either have to match those records, or he'll commit perjury. The easier line of attack is to pretend that the Comey conversation didn't happen; that Comey is lying out of spite for being fired, and that the memos were faked, accordingly. However -- that only works if no-one credible saw those memos, prior. 4. McCabe is one of the few witnesses who saw Comey's memos, at the time he wrote them. That's why Trump needs Wray to fire McCabe. To destroy his credibility as a future witness. And that's why Wray standing up to Sessions is significant. If they want to fire McCabe -- they're going to have to fire Wray first. And burning through two FBI Directors will make the optics even worse for Trump than they already are. One fired FBI Director would be unusual. Two is a definite pattern.
  7. What? Do you think their bladders and colons have a timer? No, they need to be emptied when full for proper health. Your cruel and ridiculously ignorant.
  8. ^ the wise mummy mod has thankfully spoken
  9. Don't be a Will Due Downer. If you can't comprehend the purpose of this thread, just ignore it.
  10. That kitty has seen some things, look at it’s eyes
  11. It's not universal. I tend to be bat-**** crazy and yet have very little hair. I really like your new avatar photo, by the way. Cute kitty.
  12. If in the house they can be fruit fly that the old man without his lens cannot see, lol
  13. Replying to a comment on my blog and put venomous then the suggestion was Snoopy. A venomous Snoopy? Ipad suggests some weird words combinations
  14. If you need someone to explain the Bible, and you're an atheist, then there really isn't much you understand.
  15. You're not the only one to deal with family members like this. I know that doesn't help much, but, y'know...
  16. Nothing I know exactly parallels yoga. The closest is Christian monasticism and asceticism.
  17. Tengrii can be more described as "Creation", "The Universe" or "The Heavens" The concept evolved into the Chinese concept "Tian" (The Heavens).
  18. Discipleship like yoga?
  19. Give a listen to bible scholar Francesca Stavrakopoulou.....she can explain it quite succinctly:
  20. Overdueleaf

Found a great price for Strawberries this weekend. Picked up quite a few. Now dehydrating them for the grandkids and food storage

21. This is the DA Complaints Department. Please vent to your heart's content.
  22. @kmt_sesh On a totally unrelated topic, I saw today that there's a large group of people out there who genuinely believe that there's an ancient super-advanced underground city underneath the pyramids at Egypt... I'm sure you've heard... There's even a whole movie-length video on YouTube detailing this advanced ancient civilization... Egads, what people are willing to believe...
  23. What!?!?!?!?!?!? I haven't done that since 1984 when *69 and caller ID didn't exist.
  1. Load more activity