Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. I've heard of that Darren Naish. He's one of those nasty sceptics whose given cryptozoology a fair hearing, multiple times, multiple, multiple tines, taken a critical look at the evidence and formed an opinion based on it.
  3. Hammerclaw

Why is the RSU text running off page?

1. Vlad the Mighty

Vlad the Mighty

It does that sometimes if someone's posted something like a picture (or a very long url) 

4. I have been waiting for this for soooo many years!
  5. US threatens to veto UN resolution on rape

even though your hypocrisy couldnt be more obvious, I am happy to spell it out for you. You wish the very thing (and worse ie death) you are up in arms about to a poster for merely posting their opinion on a forum. By your standards this makes Bee worthy of said crime....the same crime you say should not be vetoed and everyone should be outraged by said 'threat' to veto....yet it doesnt take much for you to wish that very thing onto someone...beyond stupid talk crap maybe? there is a difference between reading and comprehending, nearly any idiot is capable of reading. Comprehending is different kettle of fish...try it sometime. better amusing than disgusting.......no one can surpass you on that.
  6. Ghost messes up sheets

Just watched a video of someone moving about in their bed under the sheets. This has got to be up there as one of the most stupid alleged paranormal vids out there. A restless sleep and thin sheets does not mean parsnormal.
  7. Is Handwashing As Important As They Say?

Just like the OP, that's called an anecdotal fallacy. X has never happened to me, therefore X does not happen.
  8. I don't believe you

What comes across is a lack of compassion and empathy, and social insight, not the self professed brilliance in argumentation you have decided you possess.
  9. I don't believe you

If anything, you're persistent.
  10. I don't believe you

I don’t have the issue with smokers, you do. You don’t want to acknowledge that you are as judgmental as the rest of us.
  11. Spate of big cat sightings continue

Ha,yeah just a big feral cat we see them all the time here in oz.I have no doubt there would be escaped panthers or pumas though.Why not?
  12. I don't believe you

Fair enough. I find most humans to be over emotional and irrational, making them quite dangerous, and yet i actually rub along very well in the real world. This is a place i come to debate and present difernt pov so you see that argumentative, cold, and logical, aspect of me. Must admit i always admired Spock more than Kirk I fear for the human race if it cant get past that emotional irrational way of thinking, yet as Kirk often said, it is also our great strenght when used as love compassion empathy etc.
  13. read post #63 from diechecker, this was well debunked....
  14. Dire wolf? Wolf shifter? Magic?

Where are the glowing iris's?
  15. some people in here post hoax fake pictures as proof...
  16. Strange creature captured crossing highway

Hey! I know how we can catch it! If it's real.
  17. Where is he saying titanium is found freely on the moon? "Titanium content" implies the opposite.
  18. I don't believe you

Those are current issues, or at least from my life time. The y are based on current modern thinking and knowledge. However, you cant blame a person from 1920 for smoking when it was seen as a medical cure for some illnesses, was allowed in hospitals and theatres/cinemas and no one knew the dangers i would "admonish" a current rapist or smoker or slaver . I would not admonish a person from 4000 years ago who did these things How could they know any better ? who was there to tell them their behaviours were wrong, even 400 years ago The y were all seen very differently In saying a slave owner from 4000 years ago was evil you are making a value judgement like saying that a person from 1920 who smoked was dumb Today you know stuff that they not know back then, including that all human are basically the same Then some were believed to be like animals That gives you greater responsibility today than the y had
  19. Dire wolf? Wolf shifter? Magic?

You are making your story up as you get questioned. I never said your imagination sucked, but now you mention it to me!! Read back through your own post, your story is getting wilder. You are not addressing a bunch of kids on here. Many of us have seen animals at night and know about how different animals eyes can glow. You saw an animal with glowing eyes for reasons which were in the link. You wanted answers, you are getting them. Learn from them.
  20. So you are only interested in preaching your religious beliefs.
  21. Strange creature captured crossing highway

Good point. But the blurriness is a little suspicious...
  22. do supernatural creatures leave a shadow?
  23. I don't believe you

Who said people are logical or rational? You are a minority of one, here, and despite your protestations, display alarming irrationality of your own. If you can't accept how other people think, feel, believe, and know the world their own unique way, I'm afraid you are beyond social redemption. You don't have any people skills, at least, not in the printed medium.
  24. Hate Crime at Major US University

*General comment* Also I get sad when I read threads where it is too obvious that people did not read either the entire story or the entire thread before posting the opinion they already decided was right.
  25. You have mentioned this numerous times so at this point I am compelled to come in and correct you. you do NOT know that it did little but "produce a pile of paper". You only know that that is what is being reported. BIG diff. Any information that the US military has on these unknown crafts is classified. They will tell us nothing
  1. Load more activity