Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. New Show Portals to Hell

Here you go Freetoroam. www.hauntedjourney.com with Terror in Rm315 at the Alaskan Hotel 2. www.mysteriousuniverse.org Ghosts in the Far North: Haunted Rooms of the Alaskan Hotel www.ghostvillage.com Ghosts and Legends of the Alaskan Hotel under legends. The place is actually in Juneau ,Alaska. Room 315 is the most haunted. One night a US Navy sailor requested this haunted room. So he was given the keys to Room 315. Well things were okay for a while.Later on during the night other patrons herard a man screaming. They traced it to Room 315. The staff called police, who showed up. The police banged on the do and did all the could to enter, but were unable to. Finally they heard the sound of glass, like a window breaking. Only then were they able to enter.. The man had dived out the window and managed to land on the ground. By some miracle, he survived. When the police finally entered the room, they found blood all over the room walls. On the ad for this episode, you see Kristina and Jack listening to the actual 911 phone called and you clearly hear a man screaming for his life. Now when this happend , I don't know. But they may mention it on the show. I know the St.James Hotel in I think New Mexico or Arizona is haunted and they keep this one room locked at all times.Don't rent it out to anyone.Ghost Adventures did an investigation of the hotel and even the room.
  3. New Show Portals to Hell

Is the dead horse one of the ghosts? Sure they can fit one in - for entertainment purposes.
  4. Trump Wanted To Put Migrants In Sanctuary Cit

Yes indeed, a Lord Harry presidency will truly make America great again! I will appoint James Edwards of Political Cesspool fame as my Vice President, Pat Buchanan as Secretary of State, and former Colorado Congressman Tom Tancredo as chief of Immigration and Customs Enforcement.
  5. Why Is There So Much Mass Violence?

6. Kid has Big Mac Attack cops deliver

Tell the police they want MacDonalds. Don't you just love paying their wages with our tax money.
  7. Game of Thrones

Dany abandoning them to the Walkers doesn’t quite fit with her nature, she’s become a pragmatist. She’ll fight alongside Team Jon but THEN burn them once the Walkers are defeated. She knows she won’t win anything at all without Team Jon.
  8. "Terrorists" kill 200+ in Sri Lanka

Yes... sort of.. but they're not allowed to SAY who did it, in case it makes people angry about the residents of the country that believe in the same thing.
  9. New Show Portals to Hell

It’s Katrina Weidman (who used to be on Paranormal State and Paranormal Lockdown). I feel like these shows are beating a dead horse by continually going to the same places.
  10. acute

HE'S WEARING A WIRE!!!

Oh, it's alright, it's not plugged into anything.

11. The Screws are tightening on Iran

There are 100 Iranians that attend school here in the town I am in: http://www.iowastatedaily.com/news/iranian-students-make-a-stand-on-campus/article_bd4c6f66-e8c2-11e6-a4f4-8f3af4dfa6d6.html They aren't the backwards goat herders you might have been led to believe. (Found that out when Trump tried his Muslim ban 1.0, which would have booted them all out. Version 3.0 has them all staying)
  12. Kid has Big Mac Attack cops deliver

I can't even get the cops to shut down my neighbors drunken party.
  13. The Screws are tightening on Iran

The way I should have worded that was "Western style freedom", they did get a taste of it, but still lived harshly in many instances.
  14. Here I as thinking the geico gecko could offer this, I mean he's a reptile, reptilians...
  15. Zodiac Killer Identified?

There was a burlb on the internet, several years ago in regards to Zodiac. It came about because the Seguin Gazette carried a story about some woman claiming her dad was the Zodiac Killer, and the family had moved from California to Seguin, about 40 miles east of San Antonio. They moved shortly after the killings. I'm sure if you search for say Seguin, Home of the Zodiac Killer, something may turn up. Can't recall all the details right now.
  16. New Show Portals to Hell

Can you provide a link to this please. The newspaper which published it with the article about this death. Thankyou.
  17. XenoFish

I've been trying to find at least one good thing per day. Today it was the fact that the $800 riding mower I purchased does a good job cutting grass. Only thing apparently wrong with it is that it's cosmetically damaged. It's a lawnmower, not a hot rod.

1. freetoroam

freetoroam

How do you use that on you 12th floor balcony? 

2. XenoFish

XenoFish

It fly's. It's the latest hover mover. Totally like 22nd century. 

18. Preceding 1st + Last letters come in New Word

crowdsource -> abscess
  19. If you haven't seen the ads, already, Jack Osborne and Kristina, forgot her last name , that was on paranormal Lockdown with Nick Groff are doing a new show ,called Portals to Hell. It premiers this Friday April26th on The Travel channel. They are going to do an investigation of the old Alaskan Hotel in Skagway or Seward ,Alaska. It is haunted by a man named Charlie, who died in a hot tub in the basement.There are newspaper accounts of this, and there are other spirits there. Also, I saw on the Travel Channel site, or a news site for New Orleans, about the two having been given permission to investigate the LaLurie Mansion. YOu can do a search on the bloody history of the place. It was once owned by Nicholas Cage. He mentioned this on tThe Tonight Show with Jay Leno.However he also mentioned the family would never spend the night in the place. I guess only during the daylight hours. Of course they are going to Eastern State Pennitentiory, Bobbie mackie's place and other well known ones, but lesser known ones as well.
  20. Worldwide Walls

This is a ridiculous reach and shows that you're only interested in defending the hyperbolic and stupid arguments presented by pretty much only the people who are FOR the wall but are only trying to smear people who are against the current administration's approach to justifying the wall.
  21. Word Association from the Last Letter

no-win -> deadlock
  22. Kid has Big Mac Attack cops deliver

Grandma is going to go SO mad? Said by a 5 year old? Bit worrying. When my son was 5 he was not subjected to me or his grandmother going SO mad. Then this "hungry" 5 year old is able to make a deactivated phone to work? Cleaver little kid, but how many times has he been left to do his own thing while grandma is napping? This kid is able to get a phone working, phone police, request a big mac (how use is he to having them?) and when the off duty cop arrives, grandma is still asleep. I believe the off duty cop did not go there just to deliver food, hopefully the real intent was to find out what the blooming heck was really going on.
  23. Doing God's will.

But if free will is real it should be possible to prove it, since we assume that what we assume is real can be "scientifically" proven. Albeit perhaps not now, but sometime in the future it should. We base scientific facts on the basis of reproducibility, repeatability, and most of all, being able to predict future events on that basis of knowledge.
  24. The Screws are tightening on Iran

It will be interesting to see if India, China, and Turkey ignores the US and continues importing.
  25. Knowing someone is dead before being told...

I think I have posted this story before. My dad, when someone in the family would die, would have this dream with a beautiful woman's voice singing. When ever he had this, someone had passed on.The ONLY time he didn't have the dream, was when my mother died. My mom had a stroke and was bed ridden. She apparently had another one in her sleep. And she was paralyzed on one side. Well my dad told us kids, he had a dream with momma in it. And in the dream he saw her walking. He said'Emma, your walking"!! to which she replied,"Yes Fred I'm better". Daddy said that they walked together in a beautiful garden and there were people there. They talked to them, and some of them he recognized.I firmly believe he got to see her well and happy and in heaven. His mother would dream of a room, with a vase of flowers on the table, when someone would die. Grandma's Aunt Louise, who was a psychic, would dream she was back in Riga, in the old country walking down the street. As she walked, she would see this horse drawn hearse coming done the street, it was those old fashion kind with the glass sides. In it would be a coffin. She didn't see any body laying in the coffin, just the closed casket. Apparently her sister, my great grandmother would also have such a dream, but it invovled a choir signing. In our case it ran in the family.
  1. Load more activity