Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Are you some idiot that things illegals can vote? I'm a millennial. I guarantee you are more pathetic than I am.
  3. Sure. They sell them at gun shows, also. The difference is that those things are simple devices that are made for clearing land or killing weeds. The nonsense of the preposterous Left Coaster above, aside, this kind of device serves no other purpose to balance the danger it could be used to inflict. I have no doubt though that the same watchdogs that strain at the leash to grab guns will quickly shut down this little business inspiration. On my worst, most obsessive day, I don't worry about such things as much as you folks do about simple firearms in the hands of 99% of Americans.
  4. Not necessarily. It’s the airforce pilot witnesses also
  5. Some sources suggest thats what going on! or had a military base built next to it to study it. But again, just kind of brainstorming.
  6. It's really incredible. The last true president USA had, was Bush JR. Leadership has stopped there ....
  7. I could go for a Padron 1926 No. 90 right about now.
  8. You guys seem to be losing Gen Z, and the Millennials aren’t reproducing as they’re too busy being pathetic. You have the illegals though, and then again they’re either clustered in solid blue urban desolation, or in areas they won’t get to vote. It will be interesting.
  9. Which is where Frank Herbert cooked up the "Fremen" from.
  10. Battles from when they invaded "as far as Germany".
  11. jmccr8

Current Ukrainian counteroffensives

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/us-quietly-shipped-long-range-atacms-missiles-ukraine-2024-04-24/ The United States in recent weeks secretly shipped long-range missiles to Ukraine for use in its battle to fight off Russian invaders, and Ukraine has now used them twice, a U.S. official said on Wednesday.
  12. LOL, no. You are the one that is brainwashed. There are no people flying Biden flags. Wearing Biden hats. Saying Biden is above the law. "the next time they steal." Coming from the person who penned a goodbye letter to this entire forum because Sidney Powell couldn't provide proof. And, years later, still can't. You're honestly pathetic that you can't see you're the one that's brainwashed. Am I brainwashed? No. I'd vote for multiple Republicans over Joe Biden. You people care about a single man that has never put someone above himself his entire life. It's weird. The only good thing is that your generation doesn't have much longer...
  13. jmccr8

Peskov threatens to expand the "buffer zone" in Ukraine if Kyiv receives longer-range missiles, — Reuters This is how the Kremlin reacted to the possibility of Ukraine receiving ATACMS missiles with a longer range from the USA, which will allow Ukraine to strike deeper inside Russia. https://t.me/pilotblog/11575
  14. jmccr8

⚡️🟡 🇺🇸 The US announced a new military aid package worth $1 billion It includes: 🟠 RIM-7 and AIM-9M missiles for air defense; 🟠 Stinger anti-aircraft missiles; 🟠 Small arms and additional rounds of small arms ammunition, including .50 caliber rounds to counter Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS); 🟠 Additional ammunition for HIMARSes; 🟠 155mm artillery rounds, including High Explosive and Dual Purpose Improved Conventional Munitions rounds; 🟠 105mm artillery rounds; 🟠 60mm mortar rounds; 🟠 Bradley IFVs; 🟠 Mine Resistant Ambush Protected Vehicles (MRAPs); 🟠 High Mobility Multipurpose Wheeled Vehicles (HMMWVs); 🟠 Logistics support vehicles; 🟠 Tactical vehicles to tow and haul equipment; 🟠 Tube-Launched, Optically-Tracked, Wire-Guided (TOW) missiles; 🟠 Javelin and AT-4 anti-armor systems; 🟠 Precision aerial munitions; 🟠 Airfield support equipment; 🟠 Anti-armor mines; 🟠 Claymore anti-personnel munitions 🟠 Demolitions munitions for obstacle clearing; 🟠 Night vision devices; 🟠 Spare parts, field equipment, training munitions, maintenance, and other ancillary equipment https://t.me/pilotblog/11574
  15. Researchers find oldest undisputed evidence of Earth’s magnetic field Related story:
  16. tcgram

What's for dinner?

Late night tonight, so it's a shredded chicken taco and fiesta potatoes for supper. Fresh fruit for dessert.
  17. Today
  18. DieChecker

Rogue's Gallery III

With beard... Without beard. with baby girl...
  19. These giant, prehistoric salmon had tusk-like teeth
  20. The story of the first Alor people adapting to climate change 43,000 years ago
  21. Definitely got some Yes vibes going on...
  22. Scholar4Truth

Would You Rather

Those of you that have played or heard of the game Would You Rather know that the rules of the game are that your given two choices, and of those two you have to choose one of them etc. The person will then follow up with two choices and the game proceeds. Here is the first one: Would you rather eat your favorite food the rest of your life or only once and never again?
  23. I think people are being mean and cruel to this man. He is a person. He could be somebody's family member, somebody's husband, brother... ....the President of the United States of America! 🤣
  1. Load more activity