Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. TellLieVision

Any good books on conspiracies?

Well, spit it out! I thought that asking for recommendations in a forum on conspiracies would be more fruitful...
  3. I've found nothing truthful, but plenty silly enough to be entertaining.
  4. I have provided all of the links, some of the quotes and everything you need to look and see for yourself. If you're struggling to keep up I can make a nice fluffy summary post for you?
  5. freetoroam

freetoroam

What the heck America? All the destruction over one man? Was he loved that much?

Why can the people not leave this to the courts now? 

Sorry, but the killing was wrong and these riots are just as wrong, people are being killed now I hear? 

1. Piney

Piney

Constant police racism which has gotten worse has come to a head. 

6. Newfrance

1963.......LINDA EDWARDS.....ROBERT DOMINGOS.

http://zodiackillerfacts.com/the-crimes/zodiac-victims/possible-zodiac-victims/robert-domingos-and-linda-edwards/ HERE IS AN ARTICLE ON THE CASE...........VIDEO also......... http://zodiacrevisited.com/robert-domingos-and-linda-edwards-video/
  7. A tv show should do a retro story on this tragic 1963 homicide................Two kids go to a beach, end up dead................never solved..............many think it was the Zodiac..............IF NANCY GRACE HAS A NEW SHOW THAT DEALS IN TRUE CRIME SHE SHOULD COVER IT..............
  8. Newfrance

Nancy Grace new show..........

Does Nancy Grace have a new tv show? Anyone know, please post..........................
  9. spartan max2

Looting in Minneapolis

I think And Then was referring to you saying they "Stole the tea". Which implied keeping the tea instead of throwing it in the sea. Just a miscommunication between you two (I think)
  10. spartan max2

Sweden Admits No 'Herd Immunity'

I feel this consensus will increase with time.
  11. TellLieVision

Truthful. But if it's entertaining, that'll be even better.
  12. stevewinn

Cummings broke lockdown twice.

i like the way all the allegations in the media were untrue. The media made a right fool of themselves and had to keep pushing to save face. according to the Media pressure was mounting. just imagine all the resources spent in time and money writing the headlines and column inches, Cummings sacked, Cummings resigns. blah blah blah. and none of it got used. bloody love it. two things have happened. the Media writing apologies for false reporting. and its now 6 days and Cummings nor Boris are going nowhere. i was assured the opposite was true by someone with his finger on the pulse. @Br Cornelius
  13. The Wistman

The Wistman

" Life is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats."

---Voltaire

died this day, May 30, 1778                  

14. Gromdor

Looting in Minneapolis

Any US history book should do. The British East India Company owned the tea. Protestors dressed up as Indians, boarded the ship, smashed the crates with their tomahawks, and then threw them in the sea. Did you think our Founding Fathers just walked to the harbor with their own tea leaves and toss them in for protest or something?
  15. sci-nerd

Problem is that the ink ain't dry, before they've been debunked.
  16. Yes, two people with more money than sense can escalate prices but looking at the sales there appears to be a trend with these tokens, i've found from every period, Celtic, Roman, Saxon, Viking, Medieval and so on but some of the most fun i've had was doing the Georgian and Victorian inner city parks over 40 years ago, any coins less than V,good were sold as scrap, i would take large sweet jars full of Halfcrowns, Florins, Shillings and sixpences to be weighed in.
  17. I wonder how long it would take humanity to trash this planet as badly as we've trashed Earth?
  18. Scudbuster

Why did you become so sceptical to religion?

For me it's when I began to become exposed to those who applied critical thinking to this concept of gods and religions. And guess what? None of these themes and concepts could stand up to this challenge - they fell apart completely. It was plainly evident religion was nothing more than a house of cards, filled with phony demons, witches, ghosts, and wailing banshees - all emanating from the dark recesses of peoples minds. And the more i read and listened to others, the more convinced I became it was nothing more than a pyramid scheme of sorts, just designed to suck you in and fleece you at every turn.
  19. Damien99

Magnetic field

But if humans were not around how do they know if would have no effect on us? And if this is happening during this time how long does this time. Is it shortly or hundreds of years from now
  20. bison

Magnetic field

Humans weren't on the scene during the last pole reversal, some three-quarters of a million years ago. Please read the linked NASA article, below, with care. It explains about magnetic pole reversals, and how they have occurred many times in Earth's history. They have had no discernible effect on life in the past. https://www.nasa.gov/topics/earth/features/2012-poleReversal.html
  21. stevewinn

Sweden Admits No 'Herd Immunity'

Not Sweden but its neighbour. NORWAY has become the first country to break ranks with the lockdown zealot consensus, releasing an official government report declaring lockdown to be unnecessary to end the coronavirus epidemic. Here’s a key excerpt: ‘It looks as if the effective reproduction rate had already dropped to around 1.1 when the most comprehensive measures were implemented on March 12, and that there would not be much to push it down below 1 . . . We have seen in retrospect that the infection was on its way down.’ The director of the country’s public health agency, Camilla Stoltenberg, has been admirably candid about what this means: ‘Our assessment now, and I find that there is a broad consensus in relation to the reopening, was that one could probably achieve the same effect – and avoid part of the unfortunate repercussions – by not closing. But, instead, staying open with precautions to stop the spread.’ She adds this is important so that lockdowns are not used in future if infections rise again or there is a second wave in the winter. https://www.fhi.no/contentassets/c9e459cd7cc24991810a0d28d7803bd0/notat-om-risiko-og-respons-2020-05-05.pdf
  22. XenoFish

XenoFish

I'm glad I was born a ginger. I don't have the uni-brow of my dark haired relatives. I have mad scientist eyebrows.:lol:

1. Piney

Piney

I have both. :yes:

23. Today
  24. and then

Looting in Minneapolis

Got a source for that? My memory of that was that it was a protest against another tax and the action they took was to dump the tea, not steal it. Nevermind. The difference between those men in the 1700s and these "protesting" in Minnesota today, is very simple. While the first Americans were little more than farmers or craftsmen, had the most basic education, and were willing to take up arms to defend the rights they believed were God-given, the looters in MN risk NOTHING. They are nothing more than their leaders have demanded of them. Those rioters today act like they are protesting injustice. The truth is that every one of the looters/rioters are just vultures feeding off the work and sweat of productive people. They steal because they know their leaders won't hold them accountable. IOW, they RISK NOTHING. They have grown into adulthood while being taken care of like a child. Those who minimize their actions may someday find that THEY are the next target. Kind of like that glorious moment when the CNN shills realized the masses didn't give a damn about CNN. My guess is that some senior people at that studio simply couldn't believe that their "constituents" would steal from them.
  25. You are mistaken. Again. Most whatever built in the OK in the line of sight is still there today and/or archaeologically accounted for : And what you think is missing is actually not. Standing atop the Sphinx Temple, there are no walls that would obscure this line, but since you think there were can you reference which ones exactly? No contemporary temples, which would be quite the archaeological discovery if there was, but please give a reference to the temple(s) that were there in the 4th Dynasty that now are not that would have blocked this view. The area directly south and north of the G2 causeway is the Khufu quarry in which blocks were transported north from/across it, so whatever few trees may have been in this path, you know, before the tens of thousands of tons of wood needed just to make the mortar for G1, were removed for construction logistics and transport from the quarry. And if there were a few trees here and there still killing their solstice buzz, I bet they could just cut them down. Not to mention any "walls" or "temples" built there logistically could have only happened after G1 was built and probably after G2 as well (or at least started). If we notice the mastabas on the south side of G1 (cemetery GIS), these date to the end of the 4th Dynasty to the 6th meaning this area was not buildable until that time which we can also see they clearly respect a boundary that terminates at the quarry. The space between the trench that surroundings the base of G2 and the west field mastabas is relatively small with the space between the two its own path: So, no, there would not be "walls, temples, and trees" in the way in the 4th Dynasty that are now missing. Regardless of any astronomical alignment, there are logistical and environmental reasons this path was left "bare". But yeah, I am not sure what the likes of Lehner, Dash, and Hawass, with a combined experience of excavating and researching the Giza plateau of over 100yrs, were thinking there by not accounting for a bunch of non-existent "walls, temples, and trees" that were not there to be in the way "back then". Ironically, the only thing that is now "missing" that would have obstructed this view is whatever was in the empty spot near G 4000. Regardless, I think this alignment is coincidence and whatever the DE may have thought about it happened after the fact when they noticed it. Regarding the missing tomb of Khufu, if one is looking for alignments the G1 causeway with its lone curiously placed solar boat also leads near it as well.
  26. XenoFish

Why did you become so sceptical to religion?

Then why did all these "Gods" give mankind different religions. Unless all the Gods of Man are just ideas and we fabricated our belief systems around them. Meaning that there really isn't an anthropomorphic god. Maybe not a god at all, at least within the human understanding of such a thing. This makes all religions wrong, all afterlife concepts wrong, spirituality is just a way of soothing the ego. It's all fake. Just to add, how do you know what god thinks and believes?
  27. XenoFish

XenoFish

Got the lumber for my cabin floor cut to the correct size (hopefully), plan on waiting till late this evening to put it together. 

1. Load more activity