Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. I suspect that McDonalds will soon be forced to reopen, due to the demand from newly married local women who can now 'let themselves go'.
  3. Very well put, Stereo. I should have tried to articulate my own views with such a high-quality reply, but frankly after watching the video all I could remember about it was - yuk! Except for the Tesla bit: all he was doing was copying the Pyramids, which are of course giant, electromagnetic, stone resonance-amplifiers (powered by underground streams) which take cosmic energy from beyond the void and channel it via the Sphinx and Gobekli Tepi*, to record a dying person's identity and beam it to receivers near Orion where we are reconstituted and live forever. I'm surprised that more people don't see the obvious truth in this. * and probably Stonehenge too. And of course Atlantis was an early version that ran out of control and blew itself up. The evidence for this is everywhere, if only more people could read Minoan.
  4. Cool, look like a beautiful place. It would be fun to use it for local travel. He should mark on the map all the local pubs. Traveling is thirsty work.
  5. 5 hours till kick off. I'm sticking with the Jags and the Vikings, would went with Philly if Wentz was playing. 2017 AFC-NFC championship game predictions: Super Bowl finalists will be ... http://www.espn.com/blog/nflnation/post/_/id/267029/2017-afc-nfc-championship-game-predictions-super-bowl-finalists-will-be
  6. My mistake, Trump did say Lowest female unemployment in 18 years!” I did heard a commenter say on the news the women issues , it `ll be the cause of women future hiring, because women are now trying to bring down men politicians.
  7. That was not my quote...i quoted that from the link. Here is the end bit
  8. Hmmm.... "many other things"... like your brain? Time travel must be really hard on the brain.
  9. Hello, Learning how to work with the brain is the key to many things. You do not want to ignore your analyzing ego, you want to manage it better. It has lost its comfort level with these things and is no longer wiling to step aside and let you carry on the way you would like. I suggest building a better relationship with it instead of trying to ignore it. John
  10. It was more like it broke apart than was actually subjugated. The Germans took a chunk. Not gained a whole, and the East didn't fall until the late Middle Ages. Oh, thank you for using "Indian".
  11. tcgram

Coffee, check, Helmet, check, Crayons, check, Imaginary friends, check, Short bus here, check - It's going to be a great day!    :P    

12. Nay ... it is your present miscreant definitions to the to and fro that is the cringe worthy of the exchange. Then again I expected as much and not the least, being that this involves your beloved idol of worship .. If you felt the bombs its merely because you did not see it dropping on your head from the headlines of your end I merely pointed it out ... but its okay ... never expected you to react any other way ... least of all, with a little common decency ~
  13. Is there such a thing as non-existance...nothingness? Non-being Used to express the condition of things in pralaya, preceding manifestation. It corresponds to the Sanskrit asat, while sat corresponds to Being. Yet both non-being and a-sat are frequently used for non-existence. It is philosophically questionable to bracket non-being with the Absolute, or again to bracket Absolute with Being (though the latter is often justifiable) as the words absolute, being, and non-being do not correspond to infinity; for Absolute corresponds to the Sanskrit mukti or moksha, that which is freed from manifested existence; whereas infinitude comprehends both nonmanifestation and manifestation, being and non-being, sat and asat, the absolute and the bound. One of the best correspondences to infinity is the term coined by Blavatsky: Be-ness, or pure abstract attributeless esse. Non-being signifies the condition of the universe during pralaya, and the spiritual principles of the universe may then be said to be in their absolute condition or state, or in paranirvana; equally being in its most abstract sense can correspond to absolute. Hence it is correct to use non-being as the state of high spirituality of a being or entity in paranirvana; thus the phrase “the bliss of non-being.” ------------------------------ -source-
  14. Another straw man argument. I never stated or suggested "he "pushed" other witnesses into saying they saw the V shaped craft". I stated he pushed the Vee. Send you a link that he pushed the idea of a Vee? I already did. There is no agreement among the witnesses. They report all sorts of things except one thing - the correct number of lights. Weird right? Lots of people reported planes. You falsely posted earlier it was 4. You simply made up a false number because you are ignorant of the facts of the Phoenix Lights. If you want to know the number then starting learning about the Phoenix Lights. Personally, I'm not interested in how many got it right. If you are go find out that information. My main interested as I've repeated stated is how wrong witnesses are. It is BS that there were thousands of witnesses. That is just a wild eyed unsupported speculation posted at a UFO site that has been repeated and repeated.
  15. Here's a link to the Phys.org article with better pics. https://phys.org/news/2018-01-pentagon-built-mineralized-microbes-predating.html
  16. Yes, and the net result was the loss of military capability, which precipitated the fall. There's nothing minor about losing a war and being subjugated. An Indian should know that better than anyone else.
  17. Was technology in the past greater than today's? I would have to say yes in some areas of technology. A few examples: Dragging blocks with ropes without pulleys Making stone tools Detection of land masses across great expanses of water
  18. Or with the Mao Zedong.
  19. Yea I thought so. You throw bombs at us for years on end in these forums and I throw a measly few punches finding something on your country that just gets to skate by without scrutiny and you lose it, dodge it and mostly avoid it albeit some reluctant information. Why? Because you can’t find a decent way to excuse yourself for being outraged at us for enforcing our immigration laws while defending the atrocities that accompany yours.
  20. Looks like I will make it for Sunday School as I got up too late for church this morning. I had to take a shower this morning so that made me run a bit behind.
  21. A belief in a god or higher power seems a psychological question. You have the child looking up at the parents. The mother figure, the father figure. Its all the child knows.This idea of a higher form of authority is imprinted on the child. And it doesn't leave. It is replaced by a god. It provides the mind peace knowing things will eventually be ok. Its an illusion. I gotta go to work. Please god let me win the lottery. There see? I feel better all ready
  22. Pretty much.
  23. I look at the video and it is really bad. 4. Amplification is increasing the output energy which requires an input energy. Making an echo chamber is not that amazing. I've been in many. But that does not amplify the sound. The claim that the chamber amplifies the sound is false. The idea that entering an echo chamber does something special to people is called entertainment. 3. This is a great example of disconnected ramblings. Tesla is the go to name for those with CT notions. This is just incoherent ramblings with no support for the claims. 2. The cup in question is made of a glass with metals melted in it to make pretty colors. Making a smooth blend does not mean that anyone is aware of the small particles as claimed. Why don't they claim that the existence of bread shows that the ancients had microscopes capable of viewing yeast? Does mixing paint to achieve different colors mean that the ancients understood quantum effects? There is a cobalt mine in Austria that supplied Rome with the metal used to make the deep blue glass that people liked. 1. They mention a person that lived 120 to 63 BC but the image leading up to that is a structure built beginning 360AD. I guess the show didn't really care about any correctness at all. Anyways the potion seems to be more myth than anything else.
  24. I thought any pie as long as it's not pecan??
  25. Dunno.. but if i wish to throw the dog out through the window i would catch him at the tail and made a manouver.
  26. If you like looking at old ordinance survey maps then this site is very good. http://maps.nls.uk/geo/explore/# Just Zoom in. Full site. http://maps.nls.uk/site-map.html Scroll down for maps of England/Wales.
  1. Load more activity