Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Tiggs

President Trump "I am the Chosen One"

So -- her account of her personal experience as a left-wing American isn't valid because you think she's lying? Your honor -- I rest my case.
  3. Last I checked, aircrafts have to fly with three lights on them, red on left wing tip (forward) green on right wing tip (forward) and white in rear of craft. So if this was an aircraft, we should see the green light on the right wing, unless the "airplane" is going backwards. In fact, I fit is an airplane, it should also have a right wing LOL
  4. Desertrat56

Desertrat56

The zombies are out today, trying to drive but not being very successful.

5. It's hard to say, I think few people would like to come up with this to be under suspicion. In addition, a lie can be checked on a lie detector and everything will open quickly. Those who flew or saw a UFO have a confident look and are not confused in describing events, and deceivers knowing that they can lie to think on the go to make their story look more convincing. In addition, if there are many eyewitnesses one event then collective fraud will not work.
  6. I have made the claim in here and in other threads.... Asteroids have a high gold content in them and asteroids are quite numerous in our solar system. I am meeting resistance from three posters - none of whom should be so foolish as to try to argue that out because it is simply correct. So it goes.
  7. Pettytalk

When God talks back

Are you telling us that those elite Stanford students can easily be mentally manipulated to have them believing of receiving ghostly visitations? Who visits them, Jr. or Sr. Stanford? I'm glad I did not elect to send my daughters to Stanford. One is enough in the family who receives visitations from the great beyond, me. Very good expression of thoughts on the matter, and with a nice breakdown for the sake of the lesser gods around here.
  8. If there is a mistake it is in the link, not anything I am worried about because my thrust is 100% correct and you need to admit your mistaken belief of otherwise.
  9. acute

acute

Piney's visiting soon, on Yorkshire Airlines. :D

https://youtu.be/t-jw5GYqMhM

1. Piney

Piney

:lol: LMAO!!!! 

10. You have moved the goal posts to start an argument. that's all
  11. aztek

AI creates "photoshop" for written articles

i do not see a big issue, we already have army of "reporters" that write lies and manipulation. it wont make any difference to those who believe, and it wont make anyone switch sides either. so lies will get a bit shinier. so what,
  12. I posted multiple links showing where NEAs are located. You don't have to lie about me posting links. You need to take the time to fix your mistake.
  13. What is so hard for you to read a simple piece of text and understand the location of NEAs?
  14. The figure was but the location was wrong. The number of NEAs is not where you placed them. Get a link to prove what you claimed. You are wrong.
  15. Stop trying to cause trouble. If you have a link POST IT and...
  16. It's Just An Opinion

Meet Russia's space agency Fedor robot

The movie title will read: [ Terminator The future is now old man] Critics are saying "Make it wear a master chief suit" "should've named it Ivan5000" "Lets just keep going and see what happens" "They aren't creating a terminator, but I doubt the people in the movie had that in mind. They just so happened to provide it with the ability to terminate prior to understanding the true capacity of the AI to learn and develop" "What could possibly go wrong" 8888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888 No but seriously this is awesome. I think just about 10 years ago Japan had this bot that could barely climb stairs, and now this. Considering that the technology that is exposed to the public eye is at least 20years behind the things they already developed and keep hidden; Makes you wonder how advanced the bots that aren't shown to the public are.
  17. you're needling and arguing for the sake of causing trouble.
  18. Ellapennella

The Spiritual Heritage of the USA

The mother of all Harlots. The moral decline of people. You don't think you've skip over anything? Nations fall morally first , they loose control from there, how long it takes depends on the people, for example America has had bad leadership in the past , thank God for President Trump. Ancient Babylon fell because it was an sinful , idolatrous, immoral kingdom . What do you know about the relationship between ancient Babylon and God's people? and also, the relationship involving Mystery Babylon and God's people? God told his people to come out of her, Mystery Babylon the mother of all *****s , I think it's bigger than one Nation. You gave similar views of both 1 & 3. I think that God had plans for America to be right where America is .
  19. That figure, yes was in my link., But like I told toast, if you want to contra it GET A LINK. you endlessly complain and complain with NO LINK Well I would say what really needs to be fixed, you need to stop blowing up posts on superfluous BS just to cause trouble
  20. I agree with the gold content, but the location of those asteroids is NOT what you are claiming. Stop being a hot head and read the link from the wikipedia especially the sections dealing with location. It breaks the NEAs into 3 orbital groups. Correction: You are overstating the gold content. Most of the Earth's gold, which is enormous is in the core when the gold alloyed with the iron.
  21. You keep posting the same error. I'm pointing out this error which you continue to obstinately repeat. The links you post show that NEAs are not often inside of the orbit of the Moon.
  22. As practiced, Feyman would term it cargo-cult science. http://calteches.library.caltech.edu/51/2/CargoCult.htm
  23. Fact- Caucasian mummies have been found in China Fact - The current Chinese government hides historical events Opinion - The current Chinese government will not allow the tomb of Qin because they are concerned the contents would not conform to their view of History.
  24. that is exactly what liberals do, make people angry hateful, unhappy, scared.... etc so liberalism is the cause, timeline before liberalism and after shows it pretty clear.
  25. That is unfortunately the lay of the land in here, Coil. People who propose theories are often given a bad treatment by some other posters.
  26. The location is what you are mistaken about. That is all. You stated that there were a certain number of asteroids inside of the orbit of the Moon and that is false. You seem completely stubborn about being helped out. I did show that your claims of those inside of the orbit of the Moon are wrong. There were many links including your own link. As I stated several times your understanding of near earth asteroids needs to be fixed.
  1. Load more activity