Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. IRS fails to hand over Trump tax returns

They are subpoenaing more than his tax returns. They also hit up his business records. All of this is stemming from Trump's former personal lawyer's (Cohen's) testimony in congress recently. https://www.nytimes.com/2019/04/22/us/politics/trump-sues-congress.html
  3. Doing God's will.

Jodie, I almost did pull the trigger and I still don't know exactly why I'm still around. Plus I really don't want to revisit those memories. Maybe we all need some type of delusion/illusion to live by?
  4. Doing God's will.

Behaviours are learned, while some are instinctive. An infants need to taste everything, as opposed to looking both ways before crossing a road. I do not follow how biology or physicality ties in.
  5. Doing God's will.

Curiously enough, the concept that humans have no genuine free will makes the (supposed) teachings of jesus to "love your enemy" and those of the buddha regarding compassion, very rational.
  6. Doing God's will.

That is a struggle we all face. Would it be easier to scream "I give up!" and lie down and die? Yeah, it would be, So much easier to take that pill, or step off that ledge, pull that trigger. But what makes us mighty is overcoming that moment of weakness. Of saying "F--- NO!, You aren't taking me without a fight!", and pressing onwards. At the natural end of our lives, will all the struggle mean anything? Be damned if I know, but I still keep putting on foot in front of another, and saying "One more day, just make it one more day" and doing my damnedest not to succumb to despair. So for all you believers, yeah, when I say show me the evidence, I have a reason. I want to know if the pain is worth bearing, or if it all ends in blackness. And if there is nothing beyond this life, and the struggle is meaningless, then why should I continue? And all the smug, smarmy 'righteousness' of the believer who states "I KNOW!" proves nothing.
  7. IRS fails to hand over Trump tax returns

My tax returns have always been pathetically simple, so forgive me if I don't know much about a rich person's returns, but I don't recall anything on them about net worth, only income. So I'm not sure how his tax returns would shed light on a transaction where he allegedly over stated his net worth. It still seems like it's totally politically motivated and has nothing to do with the integrity of the banking industry. It would make more sense to investigate all the members of Congress who became millionaires after entering politics rather than one who made his millions in business.
  8. My haunted doll attacked my husband

I work at a pawn shop and about a week or so or less someone brought this exact same doll in to sell. As soon as the box was opened I immediately got nervous and anxious so I asked for it to be shut. That thing is now located in our storage are and has actually already moved once. The box had moved about an inch or two from where we last left it. I even showed it to my coworker and she got the same feeling. We are both terrified of going downstairs into our storage because you can’t shake the feeling of being watched and or like someone is behind you. There have also been noises coming from the area where she is.
  9. Doing God's will.

Why do you keep denying there's more to all of us than things physical? Are you afraid to admit that you are more than you know?
  10. IRS fails to hand over Trump tax returns

She had that well planned out, Grom. very clever woman. All her dirty dealings went into "Clinton Trust Fund" so as to keep her personal records look fairly clean. Last I heard, everyone that worked at the Clinton Trust Fund was laid off.
  11. third_eye

Audrey II... plus I... 

FB_IMG_1556070680271.jpg.1218f60d4bb644f1b36a5dfd7aa8dbf4.jpg

~

1. Piney

Piney

I see you did some serious brush hogging. :yes:

12. A slave bible

Well, I wouldn't be able to know the difference myself, since I have never read the bible, any bible all the way through. But, for all I hear of some who are bible believing followers, (and I assume it's all parts of it), is it really honest of them to show only parts of it, for their own gain? Kind of like I observe how some like to cherry pick the bible to fit what they want to see in others. *shrugs* As I have reflected, I feel it's so dishonest of them, how can they think they are being true bible believers? (Of course, enslaving others, is not exactly loving your neighbors ) But, I feel 8bits is correct in pointing out this bit of history, that shows how anything can be .................... shaped to fit their own gains. If, I'm getting this right.
  13. Doing God's will.

If I'm getting praise from Will. I know I'm screwed up.
  14. Some of my "ghost" stories

Here's my story. I spent hours watching the videos and "getting into" Elisa's mind Erik didn't commit suicide. Elisa murdered him. She uses that whole circus with the fake psychics to cover this up. But she doesn't feel any remorse. Just a sick smugness that she got away with it. Erik is now earthbound. But isn't talking to a "psychic?". His pranks are a attempt to get attention that he's not and his mother and that con artist are lying. I talked to you in full about this and had you help me with Erik. Remember?
  15. Doing God's will.

A big thumbs up Xeno!
  16. Some of my "ghost" stories

See, you are more fun than me, Papa. I don't tolerate pranks or that sort of thing at ALL. If a "ghost" has nothing to do, then it needs to do it somewhere else. I'm just mean LOL.
  17. Revelations talks about climate change

Nothing personal meant, jmccr8, just speaking generally for those who usually respond on these topics. I fully understand the need by some to have proof for my faith but I don't understand those who insist on perpetually hounding that point even after a frank admission that it's my FAITH and I have absolutely no proof. A couple here simply can't even take "yes" for an answer, they are obsessed with explaining, in detail, why they believe people of faith are either misguided or stupid. It can be fascinating to watch, in the beginning, but then it just becomes tiresome.
  18. US threatens to veto UN resolution on rape

I am struggling to find the humor or the political hay to make out of women from 6 to 60 begging for mercy and receiving none. Its sad to sit back in comfort several thousand miles away and not only fail to give a rat's ass about it but laugh.
  19. Doing God's will.

@Jodie.Lynne Perhaps I should have said "physical"? Though it amounts to the same thing. Our entire psyche is derived from physical/biological structures. Behaviour is derived from them also. There is no magical non physical thing calling the shots. It follows cause and effect.
  20. Doing God's will.

Not all who wander are lost.
  21. Doing God's will.

Maybe I'm just one of those poor fools who needs to believe in free will. Because for the past 22 years I've had to make stuff happen, regardless of how I felt. I've had to choose to work through, sickness, exhaustion, depression, and a whole bunch of other stuff, while a part of me screams "give up." and I wouldn't heed it. Perhaps that is my biggest flaw. Denial. That struggle between what I need to do vs. what I want to do.
  22. Doing God's will.

It's a difference that makes no difference. Both garner an entourage of mindless sycophants.
  23. Doing God's will.

Yes, one can practice self-delusion until it becomes automatic. As in your case. Prattling on about following gods will, when you cannot even describe what it is. Simply put: Some people follow gods will and spread hatred and homophobia. Some people follow gods will and help the less fortunate. Some follow gods will and slaughter the unbeliever. Some follow gods will and live lives of solitude and contemplation. Some follow gods will and reap huge fortunes conning the gullible. And they ALL think they are right. Seems to me like god has a lot of wills.
  24. Doing God's will.

It's not until a person decides to know something, "unkowable" or not, that anything becomes known. The decision to find out, comes first.
  25. An interesting aspect of their lives was that they at times invited skeptical groups to meet with them because it appeared they believed in what they did and wanted to be vindicated by people other than believers.
  26. Is The Kingdom going nuclear?

Prolific? Pakistan has the bomb, there are tactical nukes unaccounted for in several former Russian vassal states and the Saudi's are filthy rich and Israel never messes with them and vise versa. Seems pretty likely.
  1. Load more activity