Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. I don't believe you

Oh, ok. So I know teachers in the U.S. don't earn enough to support themselves much less make HUGE contributions to charity.
  3. US apparently readying for Iran attack

The rocket attack hardly hit anything and nobody is claiming responsibility. It smells of a false flag from a million miles away. Does anyone truly trust the likes of Netanyahu, Pompeo and Bolton LOL?
  4. I haven't read every word of every document I was shown. I made notes, and they are what I refer to. So if you are going to split hairs between "read" and "seen", that is up to you. In my earlier post I wrote: "The evidence he has explains how only a relatively small number of people knew what was going on." The explanation is the "cell system" I mentioned in my last post. I presume you know what a cell system is. A small number of people who are in on some sort of plan direct others without them knowing what the plan is, or even that there is a plan. Where is the inconsistency in what I have said? By definition a cell system involves a relatively small number of people, but what percentage that is, is not possible to say. Like I said, John Kelly has tried to estimate this, but reached no conclusion. Other than the people within his "cell", he never told anyone what his role was. Similarly, no one ever approached him and announced that they were part of the plan to "hoax" the missions. So how could he ever know what the overall percentage was? You say you have seen all the memos from Werner von Braun to James Webb during Aug-Sep 68. How do you know there aren't some missing? Could you direct me to the memos you have seen? I have seen many of the memos - and not just the ones shown to me by John Kelly - but I know I haven't seen them all because, for instance, I have a note of von Braun referring to something he wrote in a memo dated on September 10, but I have never seen that memo. I ask this because one of the possibly suspicious aspects of the memos I was shown is what could be an unrealistic friendliness von Braun displays to Webb. The two men were known to hate each other, but von Braun often asks how Webb's wife and children are. In doing so he refers to the children not by their real names but by the names Webb always used. If I can find an inconsistency, then perhaps there is a flaw in John Kelly's claims.
  5. "Ok to be gay" school lessons cause unrest

yes they will, and once precedent is set, other religions will follow, since i can't think of religion where homosexuality is OK,
  6. Classic example of the upper classes acting superior and refusing to answer any questions.
  7. Carlos Allende

AT THIS GRAVE MOMENT IN OUR HISTORY, I would urge everyone to remember the mass riots and civil unrest that followed the broadcast of the final episode of LOST. Once again, we have suffered an unimaginable disappointment, but we _must_ believe in the power of our shared humanity to overcome _any_ sorrow.

#GameofThrones, 

8. You are right, it would not be taken seriously. However it would still be useful. If any credible scientist would be part of the investigation, it could get them to buy into the phenomenon. If a credible news show (not that there are many left) could investigate and show some stuff that they back up, it would be a nudge in the right direction. Personally I don't think any of it is real. But I'm not 100% convinced of it. Just haven't found much great evidence.
  9. A man has found the remains of a sword from the 335-year-old wreck of a former pirate ship off Cornwall. It is the fourth find by Robert Felce from the site at the rocky Dollar Cove at Gunwalloe, on Mount’s Bay near Helston. In previous years he has picked up the remains of three hand-grenades from the 17th century wreck of the ship Schiedam. This time he chanced upon a rocky remnant which revealed a heavily corroded iron blade inside, wide enough to be of a sword or cutlass. https://www.cornwalllive.com/news/history/treasure-hunter-finds-remains-sword-2862204 https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-7050115/Treasure-hunter-finds-remains-pirates-sword-335-year-old-wreck.html Related:
  10. US apparently readying for Iran attack

Under Trump it isn't. His Administration is full of belligerent Neocons.
  11. Captain Risky

I wonder if Bran the Broken has wait long for a wheel chair accessible Uber...

12. "Ok to be gay" school lessons cause unrest

Yes, there is a conflict between them but both Freedom of Religion and Freedom of Sexuality are protected in law in the UK. That conflict is unreconcilable so the focus should be on creating a society where people with difference values function together properly instead. Schools need to be asking parents if they are okay with children being taught about homosexuality. If the parents arent, their views need to be respected. The education system doesnt have the legal or moral authority to overrule Freedom of Religion and therefore I suspect when this gets to court the Muslim protestors will win.
  13. Mossad foreknowledge 911 attacks

https://www.timesofisrael.com/16-years-on-thousands-in-us-and-israel-mourn-911-attacks/
  14. A teenager has discovered a jaw of a mastodon - an ancient relative of the elephant and mammoth - on a farm in southern Iowa. The bone still has a row of teeth attached and is the second fossil to have been discovered on the farm in the last 30 years. It is thought to have belonged to a young member of the prehistoric animal that may have stood up to seven foot tall and lived in ancient Iowa around 34,000 years ago. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-7040985/Jaw-bone-7ft-tall-juvenile-mastodon-discovered-farm-Iowa.html
  15. Mossad foreknowledge 911 attacks

Thanks aztek. Note: Jews<>Israelis
  16. US apparently readying for Iran attack

Hopefully calmer heads will prevail. If this attack was authorised by Iran, you'd think they'd manage to hit something. And I'd have expected to see a coordinated series of attacks, not one poorly aimed rocket.
  17. Game of Thrones

Actually if you think about it Dany spends death with a dragon and Jon a frozen life with a dire wolf.
  18. "Ok to be gay" school lessons cause unrest

and at the same time you have freedom of religion that opposes homosexuality strongly, do you see the conflict?
  19. "Ok to be gay" school lessons cause unrest

Well discrimination on grounds of religion or sexuality is illegal here in the UK. So for those people who dont focus on functioning together properly they risk losing their jobs and getting into trouble with the police.
  20. "Ok to be gay" school lessons cause unrest

but everyone wont, and you know it,
  21. I don't believe you

Hi Piney For me, those who give of themselves even though they are in tight times is the greatest gift because they are giving themselves, Kudos to you and you have my admiration. jmccr8
  22. I don't believe you

I've quit reading his post and have him on ignore. I personally got sick of seeing short novels revolving around how much more intelligent and better he is compared everyone else. I don't know why others choose to bother with him.
  23. "Ok to be gay" school lessons cause unrest

I watched Sky News with them interviewing some of the lead protestors and a lot of concern was raised about the age of the children. They dont believe children should be sexualised at such a young age and quite frankly I agree with them. Next I agree that the protesting Muslims (or people of any faith for that matter) shouldn't have to put up with liberal values being taught to their children which are at odds with their religion. In the UK (and most other Western countries) our citizens have Freedom of Religion. It is not your place to dictate what gets taught to their children, they have Freedom of Religion and it is their human right. Instead of arguing about this, the focus should be on making sure society functions properly. Freedom of Religion is always going to conflict with Freedom of Sexuality, so everyone should accept their differences and just focus on getting along together so society can function properly.
  24. I don't believe you

I simply stopped reading his post a while ago, now I only see them when he is quoted. I have never regretted that decision. Ps: I have not put him on ignore. So far I haven't done that to anyone.
  1. Load more activity