Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. Lol damn they’re tan
  3. Yes, my nephrologist has emphasized the traveling situation. That's why he and my nurses are recommending local. Luckily Chicago has several centers, and even the one in Milwaukee wouldn't be bad (train). The one I'll probably avoid is the Mayo in Minnesota. Excellent facility, but that'd be an awfully long way to have to go. One nurse told me Northwestern (in Chicago) has been working on an artificial kidney. Of course, by the time it's developed and the FDA has approved it, 150 years will have passed. And I will have been dead for 135 of those years.
  4. Gene Roddenberry, the founder and creator of the original Star Trek series, arguably predicted the coming of the hand-held communicator and the personal computer. He also saw something else. He saw digital money called “Federation Credits” .... and that’s no small thing. Now, a new digital currency has appeared, founded by a Team from the Russian Federation ... they call it "Credits." How many Star Trek fans will see this as a dream come true, is anyone's guess, but it does have the right name, and their software prototype, which has just been released, is the fastest blockchain technology that anyone has seen, to date.
  5. Gene Roddenberry, the founder and creator of the original Star Trek series, arguably predicted the coming of the hand-held communicator and the personal computer. He also saw something else. He saw digital money called “Federation Credits” .... and that’s no small thing. Now, a new digital currency has appeared, founded by a Team from the Russian Federation ... they call it "Credits." How many Star Trek fans will see this as a dream come true, is anyone's guess, but it does have the right name, and their software prototype, which has just been released, is the fastest blockchain technology that anyone has seen, to date.
  6. Truth hurts .. Sweet as .. Ciao brutha Mac.. Mo..xx
  7. Hahahaha.. I like .!! Yip too much credit is right.$$$$, made off the backs of humans .. We need to see it for what it is .. A Slave Master.. Because it is.. Mo..xx
  8. We already have a perfectly good moderator for this forum. I'm sure we all appreciate you attempting to lift some of the burdens on his broad and mighty shoulders, but it's best to let him do his job. That leave plenty of time for you to demean the intellect of everyone who's not yourself to do whatever it you do here. --Jaylemurph
  9. Wow you might wana check for a heart beat dude...better still see if theres a heart in there at all..
  10. I always seem to be doing this for people on the DA thread, but here are some of my extras:
  11. Ears hate it, I don’t mind it. I think it’s about 22 hour flight and that worries me ear wise. I swear I will get there one day, I’m setting it as a big goal
  12. Then why are you in this thread?
  13. Yeah You would say that .. How bout the fact that they are Laughed and Mocked and Made fun of .. Not a very friendly environment for them to speak freely .. They aren't idiots .. They are Being Used and Abused..and How do we help ... By calling them idiots .. Mo..xx
  14. Oh yes, I remember those days. We still travel 2 hours away to Columbus to see the post transplant dr there. We were going every 3 months, then every 6 months and now once a year.
  15. Likely the only people in the system that involk my name are the one's that didn't see that sticky tape memo that says do not disturb PLEASE do not disturb. I think some people give the system too much credit. jmccr8
  16. I'd love to show you the museum. I'd give you the deluxe tour. Money and passport are an issue for me, too, but I've never minded flying. I kind of like it, in fact. I hate airports but like flying. Well, in recent years they've made the seats even smaller in many airlines, so it feels like you're sitting in the lap of the person next to you. Very chummy!
  17. Personally, I feel it was a grocery bag that had been in the bay for a while. Regardless, I can't imagine anyone thinking those knots were tied by humans or what purpose they would have in doing so.
  18. Sorry, I’m not interested in more fiction. Thanks anyway. cormac
  19. Typical , wouldnt exspect anything less of you ...Cold an heartless..Just how you like it..
  20. I agree with your take on the subject. I'm mostly talking about your call for guards and reinforcements. An armed, trained security guard could have stopped the recent killer before he even reached for his gun. Just today, I saw a headline about a school security guard who thwarted a plot, to likely shoot students, after he heard a conversation about it. The likely shooter had ammunition and weapons in his home. Would that the FBI had been so diligent in the Florida tragedy. The guard provided an example of how it should be done. He might have prevented a lot of suffering. Here's an idea that you may or may not have heard to a great extent. Some expensive homes have safe rooms where residents hide if there are dangerous intruders in their homes. Maybe schools should invest in emergency rooms that are very accessible, and maybe they should add reinforcements to ordinary rooms like the airlines did to cockpits. It would be well worth the cost if it saved just one life.
  21. Well it looks as though little Jeff Sessions is again under fire. I wonder how long it will be before he's another one who'll possibly get the boot or is forced to resign... as I think it's been a while since another head rolled. And to think how much he use to praise the little fellow, including Mr Putin .. Seriously, you couldn't make this stuff up...
  22. If I just had some of my own basic life s**t together I'd be all yall's places at once.
  23. I was home a little earlier than usual because I had my monthly nephrology appointment, and the clinic is right near my place so I just went home afterwards. TC probably remembers all this fuss from her hubby's medical adventures. I met with three nurses, went over my previous bloodwork, met with my nephrologist, gave more blood, and had two shots. It's a good thing I'm not scared of needles. On the plus side, they gave me the full registry of transplant centers in my region. I will be doing some calling now. Of course, that won't be necessary if one of you gives me a kidney. Or I could go to Australia and get a kangaroo kidney, and Ruby can put it in for me.
  1. Load more activity