Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. lightly

Spiritual Void

I wish you didn't have to work so hard.. Work is Hard..and too much work is Too Hard ! I wish you could find the time and inclination to have some fun. Just doing whatever you might enjoy doing..or learn to enjoy doing?. I think you could sort of heal some and feel better/happier?
  3. Jon the frog

Rotten meat in Jordan kills boy & poisons 800

The meat was rotten and foremost not well cooked.... enough temperature would kill the germ at least. This story is somewhat disgusting when you eat meat just after reading it.
  4. Doug1029

Current rioting

Right wing propaganda. Doug
  5. Probably higher in Europe and certainly in the Middle east where water sources dominate the reason to build anything anywhere. Not so sure about Asia as I haven't spent that much time there.(as an adult)
  6. DarkHunter

Huge blast in Beirut

The Lebanese government is saying a building that has been used to store confiscated high explosives for years blew up, Hezbollah is agreeing with the government's statement so far.
  7. L.A.T.1961

Huge blast in Beirut

More video of the blast. It has taken out the windows in a 5km area according to initial reports.
  8. Doug1029

Current rioting

Sounds like you've got a good imagination. Doug
  9. Doug1029

Current rioting

You tell me as you are the one who brought it up in the first place. Doug
  10. DieChecker

Current rioting

Peaceful protest is allowed under the Constitution. Rioting is a crime. Violence is receding. To the good. BUT.... The headlines were that if the Feds left violence would go away. Three days latter, theres still riots. Let me just quote an article i read this morning... National Review: The Portland Protests: My Second Night on the Ground. https://www.nationalreview.com/2020/08/portland-protests-my-second-night-on-the-ground/ Rioting was needed preRevolution due to the KING not giving a care. Here in Portland theres a collaberatist liberal government, willing to work with protesters. Apples and Oranges, my friend.
  11. Nothing compares to 'Land of the Lost' with Will Ferrell!
  12. docyabut2

Trump vs Biden

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/aug/3/revolutionary-communist-party-leader-backs-biden/ For Bob Avakian, founder and leader of the Revolutionary Communist Party USA, this year’s election is actually an easy call: The need to stop President Trump is so overwhelming that he has no qualms about backing Democrat Joseph R. Biden. the Antifa Communists are trying to take over our cities:(
  13. Sherapy

Question(s) about prayer.

Exactly, yesterday at work my boss a doctor, her mom a nurse, and myself a caregiver prayed fervently that my bosses IV didn’t come out. So far it is still intact. I find it complete hogwash that there would be rules for praying or who can or cannot pray, anymore than one needs to be a Buddhist to meditate.
  14. ian hacktorp

Quantum Dot Tattoos...mark of the Beast?

Now you're just stealing my face-panty reference. Show a little originality, please.
  15. Desertrat56

Current rioting

Yeah, I have had experience with hunters that don't care about the law or other's rights. When I was a teenager my parents ran a kennel (boarding and grooming) and behind it we had 4 acres of scrub where a family of quail lived that my father watched and cared for. Behind that was another 4 acres of empty land. A hunter with 4 hunting dogs in the back of his pickup came to ask permission to hunt quail in our back acreage. My mother told him now, and explained that those quail were protected, that we had dogs and kids, a goat and a mule in that four acres and no hunting would be allowed. He left and 30 minutes later my brother came running to me because a man was throwing hunting dogs over the back fence. Our poodles (hunting dogs, not lap dogs) had the man's dogs up against the fence when I got there, 5 poodles and 3 hounds with the man standing on the fence holding the fourth dog and his rifle over his shoulder. I told him to get off the fence and leave that he was trespassing. He was very angry! On what planet do you ask permission and then defy the no you get? Especially because he could see that there were children playing where he wanted to hunt. I told my brothers to take the hounds and put them in kennels and I told the man to come talk to my mother if he wanted to get his dogs back. The poodles stayed with me until he put the one dog in the back of the pickup and drove off. I told my mother she needed to call the sheriff, but she didn't. I also would have charged him a kennel fee for his dogs. I don't know what conversation they had but he left with his dogs and we never saw him again. That is just one experience. There are those who think the laws, common sense and courtesy do not apply to them and there are those that know they do. It is true for police officers as well, some don't think the laws, rules, common sense or courtesy apply to them. That is what needs to change. They are easy to spot and it could be as easy as washing them out at training, or not hiring them in the first place.
  16. ian hacktorp

But I am interested in what people are saying. Silly personal attacks seem counter-productive, though. Are you aware that Bill Gates and his collaborators have been accused of forcing vaccines on people in Africa which were laced with sterilizing agents? This is a highly-credible accusation that is supported by well-known people and mentioned in a petition published by the White House that was signed by more than 600,000 people. Rather than attack me, why don't you address some of these very concerning things that are true and freely available? So far, all you've given are empty, unsupported, and angry, denials.
  17. third_eye

@ian hacktorp is just showing off his tin foil bra wrapped around his head... ~
  18. Helen of Annoy

Masks work

Don't like me then. I'm just not stupid enough to even consider people who died of COVID-19 really died of a different, common cold Coronavirus. It's the stupidest conspiracy theory ever. Even if other Coronaviruses could make SARS-Cov-2 false positive (they can't) - where's the logic in claiming common cold suddenly kills but COVID-19, with spectacularly more serious symptoms, doesn't? Are you doing this to yourself on purpose? You don't have to. You can gently troll for tsar even without making a complete fool out of yourself.
  19. quillius

Current rioting

thats not my point, read his post....you asked another to be specific about what posts/points make no sense.... when he talks about laser rather than taser, doesnt even know he fought police and took the taser etc etc and then decides to say the part about counterfeit note being added later to story..... says it all.
  20. DieChecker

Current rioting

So... You have no real evidence. Just your opinion that much of the people killed are actually being murdered... If a officer is obviously guilty, usually the evidence will show it. If the officer gets off on a technicality, that's not uncommon for many criminal trials. Sounds like a legislative issue to me, not an enforcement issue.
  21. L.A.T.1961

Huge blast in Beirut

Looks like a fireworks factory went up ?
  22. TL;DR - it's plans for a device... never made and the nuclear power angle was proposed but never got off the drawing board. (had to read it because when I saw "nuclear power" I frowned.... they weren't making nuclear power units that small in the 1960's)
  23. Desertrat56

Current rioting

This isn't just about the Floyd case, it is about cops killing people all over the country.
  24. WVK

Current rioting

Neo-Crusades, great. As discussed here your movement is a form of religion start at 12:15 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-FOCZVLTaw
  25. Emma_Acid

No, YOU are. You're just dumping some conspiracy loon-matter onto the floor and shrugging. You're not adding anything of value, and you're not engaging in any debate. But you're not interested in actually talking about it are you? otherwise you'd go back to my posts and address them. As for "what people are saying", you're just misdirecting. The problem is that people who support this theory, like most conspiracy theories, have already gone through a certain amount of hoops to get to where they are. It isn't enough for me to say "of course the Gates are involved in vaccines" because conspiracy theorists have it as a given that vaccines are an immoral form of Satanist population control. So with that bit of work already done, its easy for them to make otherwise bizarre connections like "Bill Gates + The Book of Revelation" and it feel totally natural to them. But you're not interested in "what people are saying", because in this case you are those "people". Can't discuss, has to resort to put-downs. Gotcha. On the contrary, I'm trying to have a discussion about it, you're the one slapping everything down with "that's your conclusion, those are my facts, oooh you're in a tizzy". Again, you're not adding anything to the discussion and you're hypocritically trying to dissuade me from having an opinion on it. Which is exactly what you're accusing me of. Go back to my posts and point out where I'm wrong, and where the evidence is solid and actually supports the theory. And here is exactly what I mean about conspiracy theorists never being able to lose. Lack of evidence is simply evidence for the theory, and someone presenting counter evidence is (bizarrely) evidence in favor of the theory. The mind of a conspiracy theorist.
  26. Newly declassified CIA documents have revealed details of a secretive Cold War spy drone that looked like a bird. https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/news/338612/revealed-the-cias-nuclear-powered-bird-drone
  1. Load more activity