Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Kittens Are Jerks

Energy coming out of my hand

In fairness, the OP is sharing an experience and looking for assistance as to a possible explanation behind it. There is no claim of possessing any kind of special trait or ability. So I am not exactly sure what it is they have to prove.
  3. lightly

A Warning From Spirit

no...I'm discussing the idea that perceptions are "real". As opposed to your statement that they aren't. .and yes, ^ perceptions can be misinterpreted . . .anything can?
  4. Crazy Horse

Jesus Today

I'm not sure Jesus caused the Flood? But anyway. Forget the past, I am asking how Jesus might be today? Whichever Jesus you believe in, or don't believe in.... Would He be political, or purely spiritual? That's an interesting question for me at least!
  5. susieice

Shooting at NAS Pensacola

Another one of the victims. RIP. https://www.fox29.com/news/sailor-from-st-petersburg-19-among-victims-in-pensacola-navy-base-shooting
  6. spartan max2

Christians in China being fingerprinted

It's not equivical at all. China bans all dissident not comparable to any western country. To act otherwise is just misinformed, which is understandable, people have been turning a blind eye to China for a long time. China created. "great firewall" as in citizens can only access goverment approved censored sites. Facebook, Instagram, Google, Reddit, South Park, etc is all banned. Effectively blocking access to any dissident thought from the rest of the world. Effectively all it's social media bans dissidenting comments, journalist at locked up, political oppenents barred. China bans media outlets that speak dissident, it's all state ran. People lose their jobs over dissidents. Film, games, music, sports all banned unless they speak the party line. Hollywood has subtly changed many movie narratives to do business there. China censors any post that mocks Xi. Hence the whole pooh bear images Xi being banned in China. China strong arms any corporation from doing business their unless to speak the party propaganda. I hate flooding people with links but the examples are endless. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Censorship_in_China https://www.techinasia.com/top-10-censorship-china-2015 https://www.nytimes.com/2017/09/24/world/asia/china-internet-censorship.html https://www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-asia-china-41523073 https://www.pcmag.com/news/372420/shutterstocks-image-censoring-in-china-sparks-employee-to-r You can post memes about Trump, argue with people online and in public, vote for who you want, and even run office. All forms of dissident that are vigorously suppressed in China.
  7. Piney

Pelosi: U.S. can't survive 2 terms of Trump

He's not young he's ready to retire. Especially with what Trump is doing. Iraq and Afghanistan was enough. He doesn't want to "do Iran".
  8. lightly

A Warning From Spirit

LOL yep. But I think the intention may have been something more like . . . Unexplained Mysteries for the most part ARE discussions about Truth and Reality and Factual Evidence vs Perceptions and Belief just teasing ya bud.
  9. Hammerclaw

Why call him a God?

I'm sorry you can't tell the difference between random chance and a conscious decision. Let me help you. A conscious decision is putting your cares in the hands of something greater than yourself. Random chance is putting one bullet in a revolver, spinning the cylinder, putting the barrel to your head and pulling the trigger.
  10. Manwon Lender

That's the most logical thing said in this thread, but we all aren't rotten like Humpty Trumpty
  11. Helen of Annoy

{un}holy haiku - 3rd Edition

like those restless thoughts growing as lush forest in room outside the time
  12. joc

A Universe Not Made For Us

It is a matter of Fact based on the Laws of Physics.
  13. Manwon Lender

I never talk about my achievements or mission in the military, but according to Andthen I was a loser who underachieved. That's all the recognition I need. Comments from insurrectionists don't bother me at all, but Non-Combat Neocons does fit many who post here. No need to name them they know who they are. But I love that term, your nephew is a gifted young man. Hope he doesn't mind if I use it.
  14. Crazy Horse

Decission Making

And so it was a good decision. How you came through it unscaved may be a bit of a mystery though...
  15. joc

A Warning From Spirit

If you perceive that your hand is burning...it might be frost bite. It might be on fire. It might be that your hand went 'to sleep'....are you really arguing about this? lol
  16. Doug1029

Did Jesus Exist?

We do not have to credit them with anything, but we might at least try to ascertain where the legends came from. And we both agree about them being part of our cultural heritage, so lets try to get it right (not that we ever can). Doug
  17. Helen of Annoy

YOU ARE BANNED (Part 7)

Banned for it's all right, I've forced found a volunteer. And bought me a plush fish from Alibaba. I totally need one. Painkillers showing? No, no, I took just a few... In fact, I took none. I'm saving them if it really starts hurting. Yes, I'm an idiot.
  18. joc

Jesus Today

He caused the Flood...on purpose...that killed all but 3 or 4 people and most wildlife.... Why would he care about the world burning?
  19. lightly

A Warning From Spirit

So, if I perceive that my hand is burning...I needn't be concerned or move it, because "perceptions are not real"? actually, I guess I might understand what you mean....in my example, the burn is real....the perception of it is 'something else' ?? . . .sort of like, we perceive the "sky" to be blue....but the air it is composed of is not really blue?
  20. Crazy Horse

Well that's a matter of opinion depending upon who you believe. To my mind, Dr Emoto has demonstrated how thoughts and emotions affect the very beingness of water. But then I am a happy soul....lol.
  21. A actual recording in the human range is needed. That way we can blast it at vegans.
  22. Crazy Horse

Jesus Today

That's fine, it was only a thought experiment.... But, "Why bother?" The world is burning, so somebody is going to have to do some flipping thing - no?
  23. joc

Thoughts, feelings and emotions have no impact on the molecular structure of water....water however does have an affect on thoughts, feelings and emotions.
  24. Doug1029

Nearly 700,000 will lose food stamps

I didn't know you were talking to tRUMP. What did he say? Doug
  25. Doug1029

Nearly 700,000 will lose food stamps

I believe those numbers. If there is a large backlog of people waiting to obtain disability and the rules suddenly make it easier for them, then there will be a large increase in the number of applications being approved. tRUMP's hard-nosed attitude has guaranteed a lot of new entries into the program(s) as soon as he is gone. My daughter's medical records are a stack 18 inches high, all attested by physicians (experts). Even a ten-page form, as long as it's something an ordinary citizen can fill out, is reasonable. But to keep filling out the same form again and again for appeal after appeal, makes no sense. I wonder if the system isn't spending a hundred thousand dollars to make sure nobody steals a dime. Also, I suspect that the process could be made much more efficient with a good computer system. Congress has been slow to appropriate funds for computer systems that would more than pay for themselves in the first few months of operation. Doug Sort of. She has been involved in hearings for over five years, now. All I ever did was to archive the records. Doug
  26. joc

Decission Making

The point is...I had a desire to go canoeing because it was my only chance...and my decision to go was based on desire and determination...not a thought process that probably should have overridden that desire.
  1. Load more activity