Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. seaturtlehorsesnake

tomorrow's recipe is chicken.

3. I think he is just TIRED of the accusations. Kinda like listening to your wife accuse you of cheating on her for over a year, and you have been faithful the entire time. Then finding out she is the one screwing around.
  4. Are you claiming to know how real spirits, 'thought forms' operate or of all the forces possible in reality operate and why? The approach of @macqdor seems like the more sensible one. He just observes, first. The speculation as to what/why the symbols are just intelligent speculation and may or may not be ultimately correct, but at this point the important issue is that unexplained phenomena is occurring in droves at this location.
  5. That's an interesting way to report it. From Rosenstein's statement: There is no allegation in this indictment that any American was a knowing participant in this illegal activity. There is no allegation in the indictment that the charged conduct altered the outcome of the 2016 election. Compare and contrast with the DOJ's Press Release: There is no allegation in the indictment that any American was a knowing participant in the alleged unlawful activity. There is no allegation in the indictment that the charged conduct altered the outcome of the 2016 election. Your version seems to be missing the context of "in this indictment". I suspect there's a reason for that.
  6. There's no allegation that any American was involved in the conspiracy? Trump needs to stop complaining then. He's acting like some one who was alleged to have conspired with the Russians.
  7. Keel M.

That strong tea didn't take away the sleepies.

8. Hope they forbid smoking in there!
  9. I saw some recent Schiff interviews and he appeared to be scrambling after this news on Friday.
  10. acute

I

1. acute

acute

..... watch the A-Team.

11. Two words, power and control. The natural right to bear arms threatens the power and control governments have over the people. And it should. It reins in the excesses of government. The Age of Enlightenment showed that government does not need to hold such a position over the people. Government is a servant of the people, not the mother and father or nanny of society. The Age of Slavery is over. Divine Right is over, Natural Rights is the next stage in Man’s evolution. Progressivism is merely another name for slavery. Reagan stated “Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.” Given that, our Constitution is the most precious thing we have. It has been paid for by the blood of patriots over 242 years. The life of every Man, Woman, and Child of this nation is expendable to preserve it. Other bases of power tremble in their boots upon realizing this. They do not want their people to wake up and become aware. We have a serious problem with mass shootings. We can’t ignore it. Restricting our natural rights is not a solution. It will only create more problems. There is a solution without having to resort to taking anything away from the people. There is a Constitutional solution and it requires the people to fully practice our Natural Rights. We have drifted too far away from the meaning of the Bill of Rights. Those kids in Parkland that are screaming “no more guns” need to talk to the Cuban community down in Miami and learn from them about what it means to lose one’s freedoms. And then challenge them to ‘suck it up’ and find a solution that doesn’t sell their freedom for security. It is a delicate balance. Playing the victim does not help. Life is a No “Safe Space” Zone. Government wants us to entrust our freedom into their hands but that is the same as enslavement. It’s just not worth it. The Progressives here are going to try to divide us and turn the voice of the youth against the Constitution. They will stop at nothing to destroy it.
  12. Wouldn't expect Schiff to make an unforced lie. Would expect him to phrase his statements in a way that's most politically beneficial. There's evidence, and then there's evidence. I think what we're all still waiting for is "the smoking gun" -- and I don't think he has that.
  13. Is it possible to arrive to serious discussion about God through philosophy alone, without any tangible "evidences"?
  14. It will be interesting to see how they engineer this structure for the seismic environment the building will inhabit. Perhaps wooden structures are more flexible than steel? Interesting.
  15. No, not always before they die, sometimes people see doppelgangers and do not die. I am still alive thirty years later, and it was not just me that saw it. Another thing, its not always just a body or face- in my case it was the same car I was driving, the driver and the passenger that were identical to me and my passenger. The car was headed the direction we had just come from. It was the first time in years I had seen the same model car I was in, much less the identical color scheme. The world is stranger than most will ever fathom. And those that experience these bizarre events rarely share because of ridicule from people who are so skeptical and critical that it cripples the desire to spread the knowledge of paranormal intellect. Not everyone lies for attention, not everyone fantasizes about paranormal topics.
  16. It will be good to finally see some of it then. It seems to be as elusive as a non-anonymous source in an MSM news story.
  17. Will In order for something to be true it must be based on something that can be verified, concepts of god are subjective and can only be experienced on a personal level. All religions throughout time claim truth that is denied by others of opposing faiths. This is evident in the Christian faiths where there is conflict in doctrine and they believe in the same god. jmccr8
  18. To back up your claim, here is what the world renowned Sky and Telescope magazine had to say: And also: The full article can be found here: Sky and Telescope. Here is what another top astronomy journal, Astronomy Magazine had to say: Full article here: Astronomy Magazine. So, when we have articles written by astronomers that genuinely know what they are talking about there is none of the rage that we have seen in this topic. I have seen images of it now. I suspect that it's initial orbital path did not take it over densely populated areas at dawn or dusk, meaning that few would have seen it. That is now beginning to change. If anyone does want to see it (I am going to make an attempt to photograph it... if the English weather gives me a break) then you can track it's position on this site: The Humanity Star. Alternatively the excellent Heavens Above site will enable people to find it.
  19. The latest round of religious fiction. cormac
  20. A living wage is simply the amount of money necessary to be self-sustaining while working full-time. Basic food, utilities, rent, etc. We're not talking much here. Right now under our current system it's basically impossible to live alone on minimum wage without any government or family assistance.
  1. Load more activity