Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Mossad foreknowledge 911 attacks

https://www.timesofisrael.com/16-years-on-thousands-in-us-and-israel-mourn-911-attacks/
  3. A teenager has discovered a jaw of a mastodon - an ancient relative of the elephant and mammoth - on a farm in southern Iowa. The bone still has a row of teeth attached and is the second fossil to have been discovered on the farm in the last 30 years. It is thought to have belonged to a young member of the prehistoric animal that may have stood up to seven foot tall and lived in ancient Iowa around 34,000 years ago. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-7040985/Jaw-bone-7ft-tall-juvenile-mastodon-discovered-farm-Iowa.html
  4. Mossad foreknowledge 911 attacks

Thanks aztek. Note: Jews<>Israelis
  5. US apparently readying for Iran attack

Hopefully calmer heads will prevail. If this attack was authorised by Iran, you'd think they'd manage to hit something. And I'd have expected to see a coordinated series of attacks, not one poorly aimed rocket.
  6. Game of Thrones

Actually if you think about it Dany spends death with a dragon and Jon a frozen life with a dire wolf.
  7. "Ok to be gay" school lessons cause unrest

and at the same time you have freedom of religion that opposes homosexuality strongly, do you see the conflict?
  8. "Ok to be gay" school lessons cause unrest

Well discrimination on grounds of religion or sexuality is illegal here in the UK. So for those people who dont focus on functioning together properly they risk losing their jobs and getting into trouble with the police.
  9. "Ok to be gay" school lessons cause unrest

but everyone wont, and you know it,
  10. I don't believe you

Hi Piney For me, those who give of themselves even though they are in tight times is the greatest gift because they are giving themselves, Kudos to you and you have my admiration. jmccr8
  11. I don't believe you

I've quit reading his post and have him on ignore. I personally got sick of seeing short novels revolving around how much more intelligent and better he is compared everyone else. I don't know why others choose to bother with him.
  12. "Ok to be gay" school lessons cause unrest

I watched Sky News with them interviewing some of the lead protestors and a lot of concern was raised about the age of the children. They dont believe children should be sexualised at such a young age and quite frankly I agree with them. Next I agree that the protesting Muslims (or people of any faith for that matter) shouldn't have to put up with liberal values being taught to their children which are at odds with their religion. In the UK (and most other Western countries) our citizens have Freedom of Religion. It is not your place to dictate what gets taught to their children, they have Freedom of Religion and it is their human right. Instead of arguing about this, the focus should be on making sure society functions properly. Freedom of Religion is always going to conflict with Freedom of Sexuality, so everyone should accept their differences and just focus on getting along together so society can function properly.
  13. I don't believe you

I simply stopped reading his post a while ago, now I only see them when he is quoted. I have never regretted that decision. Ps: I have not put him on ignore. So far I haven't done that to anyone.
  14. Great. Just finish off the Great Barrier Reef. We haven't quite destroyed it yet. What could possibly go wrong.
  15. Duck stampede!

A flabbergasting clip shows the moment thousands of ducks are herded across a road in South Thailand at incredible speed, flapping up a cloud of dust. Approximately 3,000 birds cross the road within 41 seconds, waddling at break neck speed before launching themselves down the bank towards a rice paddy. A farmer herding the birds from their coup to the rice paddies everyday, caught the attention of the filmer, believed to be a tourist, who begun to film the humorous daily migration. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7050453/Duck-stampede-3-000-birds-march-road-Thailand-creating-dust-storm.html
  16. I don't believe you

Well since I lost my loot and licensing with a stiff prison sentence and a pile of cancer bills. I must do something.
  17. Mossad foreknowledge 911 attacks

EDIT No links so I am removing my input. Sorry
  18. I don't believe you

I'm in Southern New Jersey.
  19. Mossad foreknowledge 911 attacks

I saw all those numbers when I opened the link and I went "wow"!. So I ran down to the store to play Lotto. Yes,I played 11 :--)
  20. I don't believe you

Why do all of these thread tend to become about Walker? Haven't we learned by now that Exaggeration is his first name.
  21. Upper Classes truly believe they are superior

The thing is most well paid jobs require a university degree. People from working class backgrounds like to imagine the only thing holding them back in life is money. In reality, they dont realise just how much hard work is required to get a degree. On top of that, they have to genuinely be intelligent. For both those reasons only 5% of students at my university (and I went to one of the top 5) were actually able to complete their degrees. Intelligence cannot be taught and it isn't dependent on what school you went too or how rich your parents were. Its genetic. You are either born with it or born without and thats the sad truth of the matter. There are other routes to financial wealth in life but most require a degree or setting yourself up in business.
  22. "Ok to be gay" school lessons cause unrest

thst is not what i got out from reading the article linked pretty clear their issue is homosexuality, children's age is a secondary issue to them. it is sad you either ignoring, or do not see actual issue, probably in fear of being labeled homophobic, just for acknowledging it, i'm afraid by the time you accept it it will be too late. Their banner "we are not homophobic" is actually true, they have no fear of gays, they just do not accept them
  23. I don't believe you

And with a starting salary of 65,000 it would still be difficult with a family of 7 to support.
  24. Word Association from the Last Letter

encompass -> surround
  25. I don't believe you

Over a 40 yr period one would need to give 25,000.00 dollars a year so with a starting income of 7,000.00 dollars income it would not be possible to make such donations. jmccr8
  1. Load more activity