Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. ...the exact same way Hermione Grainger tells Harry Potter things. —Jaylemurph
  3. lost_shaman

Climate Change is a Hoax

So Hankenhunter speaks for the educated people here. That's interesting to know. Actually I don't direct my posts to uneducated people. The Alarmist have that scene locked down tightly if you haven't noticed.
  4. Tiggs

Trump wants the US to buy Greenland

President Donald Trump is calling off an upcoming trip to Denmark after its prime minister rebuffed his interest in buying Greenland, a Danish territory, the White House announced on Tuesday. "Denmark is a very special country with incredible people, but based on Prime Minister Mette Frederiksen’s comments, that she would have no interest in discussing the purchase of Greenland, I will be postponing our meeting scheduled in two weeks for another time," Trump tweeted. "The Prime Minister was able to save a great deal of expense and effort for both the United States and Denmark by being so direct. I thank her for that and look forward to rescheduling sometime in the future!" Source: NBC News
  5. Although the Eastern Iranians heavily influenced Chinese culture, I wouldn't go that far.
  6. aztek

New Zealanders hand over guns in Christchurch

yea, and that makes guns unaffordable for some segment of population, unnecessarily, by legislation, , if voter id is infringement in illegals right, that is definitely an infringement on constitutional citizens right, i find it strange that such infringement is proposed from thousands of miles away, lol
  7. Alchopwn

Dyatlov Pass

I can offer the following page link that has a lot of photos of the excavation of the "Den" where many of them died. There is clearly major excavation to get them out. Lyudmila had her soft tissues removed, but she was the most exposed, and proved the key to finding the others LINK. I stand on the fact that these people have been buried under tons of ice and snow, such that it took lots of men with shovels to uncover them. Pay close attention to the photos.
  8. docyabut2

3 mass shootings allegedly thwarted

Thank god FBI ,one in my state got caught.
  9. Manwon Lender

That's a good question, is making threats enough to arrest someone? Yes I think it is legal to arrest them and check them out, to see if they have the ability to carry out there threats. Then in the process of doing that they check their social media accounts in depth to see if they are alone in these threats of they are part of a group. Then they check to see if they have benn making preparations, such as buying more weapons, high capacity magazines or other items. Last they would most likely complete a mental evaluation to determine if they are really a threat to themselves or others. If they are found to be a danger to themselves or public safety that's what will keep them locked until they are no longer deemed a threat. Here is website making threats to murder someone or a group of people.https://blogs.findlaw.com/blotter/2016/01/criminal-penalties-for-murder-threats.html
  10. I don't think the purpose is for prehistoric burial . maybe the later people using as burial but not the builder. if this is build for burial , I don't think anyone will any how place it after went through trouble build and moving it. because random size , shape and placement .
  11. My 5.7 Z-28 Crossfire. @OverSword This is the car "Garth" crapped all over the backseat in.
  12. So how was this story told to Solon if only the Egyptian language was in images ?
  13. Hankenhunter

Climate Change is a Hoax

Just keep telling yourself that if it helps you get through your day. Most, ( except for the uneducated) saw through your lame attempts long ago. I figure most of your posts are directed to the ignorant who will accept your febrile attempts to cast shade as gospel because they don't have the education to understand your warped blathering, instead of Doug who has shot you down in flames for 175 pages. Great job! Regards, Hank
  14. You know that there is a story that there are people who live underground a few hours drive from here. People say they come out very rarely and interact with people near a certain volcanic mountain. They were said to have found a way to vitrify the rocks which makes for incredibly sturdy tunnels which they moved into and have lived for a long long time, keeping a garden which has plants and animals that are now extinct up here. Well I know most of you arent interested in random wives tales but this reminded me of it. I don't know what you are looking at but it sound interesting. What made you conclude the molten rock bit?
  15. Most people can't imagine the utter disgust I have for them. I hope they are both earthbound and their souls slowly fading into nothingness....
  16. They won't open the tomb because they are concerned about the mummy. More than likely it is caucasian.
  17. Good find, Hazzard. gold and other r-process elements created. I believe they now have accountability for all the elements. a bit of confusion here as to how they word this "This one collision created at least 10 Earths’ worth of gold." are they saying gold created in the equivalent to the mass of 10 earths, or gold created in the amount of gold in ten earths? I'm suspecting the former. Because if it is the latter, they better come up with another way to make gold lol, there's way too much of it to consider it only to be made by the collision of two stars, a rare event
  18. Yay! Of all the places outside of earth europa is the one that i look at and think there is definitely life there! Something about the shade and manner of the deposits on the ice and the similarity to earth just scream it to me... But in a subtle way I can't elaborate. I wonder if it looks anything like the underside of ice shelves here.
  19. OverSword

The question being is any of that illegal? If I were to say I had robbed a bank but the bank had never been robbed is it illegal? We know that for most of us having guns and ammunition is legal.
  20. Earl.Of.Trumps

The Band of Holes - New Information!

Nice. I won't use google chrome so I got it by using stereo's link and then plugged in your coordinates. Very strange. They are not round holes, but rather a series of oblong holes that are near square. No way for me to explain it.
  21. tcgram

What's for dinner?

I made tater tot casserole tonight, tossed salad, mixed fruit.
  22. Piney

knowing the unknown

You still have some negative thoughts in your subconscious. As for something "listening in" you need to gain inner strength and tell yourself nothing can hurt or bother you. It's all about belief in oneself and intention.
  23. While working from poor photographs is inherently limiting, it would be suggested that the degree of cranial suture fusion combined with the degree of maxillary resorption suggests loss at a comparatively young age. Also note the condition of the mandible. .
  24. Tiggs

Epstein found Dead in Jail

True. Reportedly, Epstein's plane seats up to 29 passengers. However -- that's not particularly relevant, as the first column in that logbook is for "Aircraft Make and Model". Could just as easily be an unmodified Boeing 737 that the pilot is logging time for -- and in fact, the logs do show the pilot logging time for various different planes, including simulators. Which makes it pretty obvious to me that it's a pilot-specific logbook, rather than a plane-specific one. As far as I'm aware -- there is no officially mandated FAA format for a pilot's logbook layout -- just the data that needs to be captured. You can read the statutory FAA requirements on what pilot logbooks need to record, here. You'll perhaps note that there's no FAA requirement for the pilot to list the passengers on each flight, in those logbooks -- let alone guarantee that the list is accurate. That looks like an attempt to run the logs through OCR, which has stripped most of the handwritten information. The version linked to earlier in this thread, by pixii, appears to be the document released by the court, and is much easier to read.
  25. meryt-tetisheri

Receiving Fr. James’s Behrens body​

Thank you for an insightful and touching post. My mother has recently passed away, reading your blog is a great help. Once again, a heartfelt thank you and my sincere condolences. Meryt
  1. Load more activity