Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Clowns and charcoal face masks are racist now too.
  3. And starving people in Central and South America are having children who then starve because they listen to him.
  4. Atheism is incompatible with science

Hi Hammer Looks to me like there is some room for potential and hell if there is an Atlantis on Mars then why not a Chicago too. There are 2 places named Chicago in America. There are 2 places named Chicago in Mexico. There is one place named Chicago in Philippines. There is one place named Chicago in Nicaragua. There is one place named Chicago in Mozambique. There is one place named Chicago in Guatemala. There is one place named Chicago in Belize. jmccr8
  5. Last Word you said?

Stuppy!!!!! Talking to my dog
  6. Syrians and Lebanese are also Semites, and you don't see many light skinned ones.
  7. US apparently readying for Iran attack

I don't think your analogy works well. Saudi citizens acted on their own religious craziness and funding to commit 911. Hamas, Hizballah and the Houthis aren't Iranian in any sense. They're just hired guns who are supplied with cash, weapons, training and intel. They do the bidding of the money-men. This is quite clear, Earl. Is it possible that someone went rogue? Anything is possible but it isn't likely they jeopardize their main source of funding and weapons, is it?
  8. Abortion exceptions

How do you know they're not? There is a large network of child advocacy and protective services in this country. Somebody has to staff them. Somebody has to volunteer to be foster parents and arrange adoptions. I used to work as a houseparent for unwanted, disturbed or delinquent teenagers. There were many levels of staff, all concerned with children who were already born. I didn't know or care about their views on abortion, but their dedication to and concern for the welfare of children was genuine. Odds are many of them were pro-life. The answer to your question could also be that they are too busy raising their own children to worry about others, since they didn't abort them.
  9. Yeah, this "separated" thing. How did that happen? Let me explain my concern. When the third stage fired in Earth orbit to take the stack to the Moon (the Trans-Lunar Injection or TLI burn), its thrust produced an acceleration which started at roughly 0.7G and increased to about 1.4G as the stack got lighter from burned fuel. So how did the CSM...um...separate itself from this accelerating stack? It couldn't use the Service Module's Reaction Control System because those little chaps didn't produce enough thrust to pull away from an accelerating stack. So maybe they shut down the third stage engine a second time, separated the CSM with the SM RCS, and then re-lit the third stage for a third time. No, that doesn't work either, because the TLI burn was monitored in real-time by one of the three Deep Space Network ground stations, and they'd notice the stop-start nature of the stack's behaviour, which adds a few dozen more people (including non-Americans) who had to be part of this not-a-conspiracy. That leaves the third option - that the CSM separated using its big SPS engine out the back of the Service Module. But now we have the slight problem that this fire-in-the-hole ignition of the SPS occurs with the top of the LM literally a metre below the bell of the SPS engine. Care to explain how the LM didn't get toasted? So if I was to mark your narrative of how you think Apollo 11 and 12 were faked, this part would rate Needs More Work.
  10. Waking up with bruises on my wrists?

These are very insignificant bruises, I reckon just about everyone has noticed a bruise on themselves at some stage, and wondered how they got it.
  11. Not a lot. Only the few that mixed with Iranians and that's rare. Jews are not "Semites". They are a religion now. Not a ethnic group anymore and European Jews have European genes. Even the ones in Israel. Palestinians on the other hand are Semites. .
  12. The Pope says abortion is never OK, equates it to "Hiring A Hitman". It's funny when people like him preach while sitting surrounded by wealth! What does he know about real people and the problems they can have?! Hmm, I believe that we all have a responsibility to use protection, but again, reality isn't just black or white. And women should have that option if they need it.
  13. LightAngel

The Pope says abortion is never OK, equates it to "Hiring A Hitman".

It's funny when people like him preach while sitting surrounded by wealth!

What does he know about real people and the problems they can have?!

Hmm, I believe that we all have a responsibility to use protection, but again, reality isn't just black or white.

And women should have that option if they need it.

14. Exactly. There are light skinned Semitics today, due to exposure to other ethic groups.
  15. Waking up with bruises on my wrists?

Define the term 'paranormal', in your own words. Before people can discuss an issue, they must agree on the terms, yes? And you can stop with the personal attacks.
  16. They said "Semitic" slaves with white skin.....no..... Semites are dark But several of the Sea Peoples were Indo-European and captured as slaves in their war with the Egyptians, but they were of a Mediterranean hue even though some had brown hair (Iranics). No gingers or blonds among them.
  17. Excitedness Effect

It seems that the Warrens were frauds and not part of the excitedness effect. The effect is about the response of truthful people.
  18. Excitedness Effect

A case in point the 13bats is the book In a Dark Place. The actual author is Ray Garton, not the Warrens. He was hired by the Warrens and was instructed by them to make things up to make it a scary story. http://preposteroustwaddlecock.blogspot.com/
  19. Abortion exceptions

@strunk64 Great article, thanks for sharing!
  20. Excitedness Effect

not trying to stir a pot but i also question some witnesses if they are just making up stuff, or in denial, i was thinking about john green a hailed bigfoot researcher, wrote many books , earned a great living off the bigfoot phenomenon, and he knowingly used faked prints in his books he allowed others to use these prints as examples of genuine bigfoot prints, and there's no question they were fakes, one answer was he just had to have something to cling to to as he was that much a true believer, thats fine until you use the ruse to dupe others and make profits, in that way i question kitei, was she excited and simply wrong or did she know it was bogus but wanted to sell a book, i have seen members on here use known fakes to try to prove they point, i dont believe they are excited but rather know they are full of it. i fully believe the excitedness idea, but i won't use it as a scape goat for bsers....
  21. Waking up with bruises on my wrists?

You never answered my question. Do you bruise easy? Because if you do I might have a possible answer.
  22. Abortion exceptions

Which the current climate leaves no room for. Negotiation, I mean.
  23. Abortion exceptions

This is from a blog I read, she is an author. I live in Ohio and had heard a few days ago that this is buried in the "heartbeat bill". https://hadenajames.wordpress.com/2019/05/24/ohios-john-becker/?fbclid=IwAR3Yx73LnD_w8pw7XKgNaSHYXAelxHQHkZNA8wcrZPcZFVSzmaNo-MtFwO0 " Ohio’s John Becker 2 Votes Ohio representative John Becker needs a reality check. He has introduced a bill in Ohio to limit access to certain types of birth control. Specifically, birth control that prevents a fertilized egg from implanting in the uterine wall. He’s decided this is a form of abortion. This concerns me, because I live in a state that tends to be conservative and I could see some of our lawmakers introducing similar bills. So what forms of birth control prevent a fertilized egg from implanting in the uterine wall? Well, all IUDs, some birth control pills, and Depo Provera could fall into this category, since Depo Prevents the uterus from building a lining for the egg to implant in. Also, the emergency contraceptive Plan B would be less available. Apparently, some would like to wage a war on all reproductive rights of women. As a married woman who can only use Depo Provera and who is in a relationship where neither party wants children, is it realistic for my husband and I to be abstinent, since the only form of birth control available for me prevents a fertilized egg from implanting in my uterus? Why should John Becker (who is not a medical doctor) get to decide what access to birth control women can have based on his personal beliefs? For that matter, why should any person be allowed to make that decision based on their own personal beliefs which bias them towards a certain opinion. I have a feeling the bill will fail, but it’s not a matter of whether it passes or fails. Why is this even acceptable?! We can forget the idea of freedom of this point, as obviously the religious beliefs of our legislators determine what we can and cannot do. And increasingly, our legislators are very religious. The irony is that many of these “religious conservatives” don’t practice what they preach. As last year’s scandal with the governor of Missouri shows; he was very conservative and all about family values, while carrying on an extra-marital affair, which is certainly not a conservative or family value. I have never felt more like property than I have in 2019. Despite my status as an adult, I can’t be trusted to make decisions for myself about my health or the well being of my family. Options must be excluded for me by the government because I don’t know any better and can’t be trusted to act responsibly. And it’s going to get worse I have a feeling. We should just call this what it is, we have entered a period of Christian Shariah. No more finger pointing at the restrictive laws governing Muslim women as obviously all women in the US (whether Christian or not) should be subject to the same sort of governing by legislators that know what’s best for us stupid, ridiculous women."
  24. Religion versus Fiction

Hi Xeno I am all out of likes. I found being single shortened the list of what I was wrong about considerably but then again that is just my subjective experience. jmccr8
  25. Waking up with bruises on my wrists?

Once again, that's the only option you will accept because you're so close minded. You've got to be a special kind of stupid to not understand what paranormal means
  26. Abortion exceptions

Of course not. But when you have one extreme fighting against another extreme you have to leave room for negotiations. One side pushed it too far and the other responded in kind.
  1. Load more activity