Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. You'll need to do better than that in front of a Grand Jury...
  3. Dumbledore the Awesome

Trump wants the US to buy Greenland

Trump criticises 'nasty' Denmark over cancelled visit - BBC ... "She's not talking to me. She's talking to the United States of America. You don't talk to the United States that way, at least under me." Il Mafioso there at his finest. "You treat-a me wi' respec'."
  4. Farmer77

#25thamendment was trending after that. What an absolute bat**** crazy couple of days for that b******.
  5. toast

""I am the chosen one." Nero 2.0
  6. Farmer77

The desperate measures that folks who like Trump will go to in order to avoid anything negative about him is truly hilarious. Whats really weird is its a global thing, doesnt matter the nation, the behavior is the same. So I have to think its more closely related to personality than politics. Anyways the article uses official numbers and Congressional Budget Office data. Just shouting bias wont make reality go away.
  7. Manwon Lender

Deranged Democrat

I heard a rumore that he isn't throwing a hissy fit at all, I heard that he is sending the 7th fleet to blockade the entire Island. I suppose he's taking one out of Putins play book. I am joking those rumors are false!!
  8. And a fair deal of fiction.
  9. ExpandMyMind

The mummy overlord is back

That truly is very lucky! All the best on the rest of your recovery.
  10. toast

My decision and judgment on the topic are based on analysis and consideration, feelings are not necessary and would influence the result. Thats the way big boys think and act.
  11. pixiii

Pizzagate

Oh thanks Manwon, excellent! I've just done a search on the Wikileaks site of their files using the single word "pizza" but narrowing it down in the filter to just the Podesta Emails which I believe were the original source of this rumour pizzagate iirc. Someone please speak up if there was also another area, but the Podesta Emails have 199 results to begin with, so I guess that's probably a good amount to start off with. I'll just paste the search here so if anyone clicks on it, it should take you directly to the search results with the filter applied (hopefully). Thank you to anyone that helps with this btw ps. I'll post a screenie if I find something that's worth discussing and I'll pop a question in here then at least people will be able to share their opinions on what they think.
  12. https://arstechnica.com/science/2019/08/researchers-are-creepily-close-to-predicting-when-youre-going-to-die/
  13. The Bible says so "explanation". Not the first time apologists reject historical and archaeological evidence.
  14. RabidMongoose

No resentment and `clown` dont go together lol.
  15. Dumbledore the Awesome

it's not really much of a debate is it, if you'll only debate with people who agree with you?
  16. RabidMongoose

No, it is. Go to wiki (or an economics site) and learn about how Governments use fiscal policy to regulate demand. Then read the article again.
  17. toast

It wasnt a debate, it were corrections of your false claims and your wrong interpretation of numbers and facts. I dont feel resentment about the clown but I dont like to see the US going downhill farther because of the clown.
  18. Farmer77

Sigh...of course it was
  19. RabidMongoose

Nah, thats a biased article if ever I saw one. Reading it then its quite obvious they are trying to manipulate people who have no economics understanding. For where the US is in its economic cycle then the correct fiscal approach is indeed to increase demand. He is doing a good job, he is quite resistant to being knocked out of doing the right thing on the economy (much to the dislike of the left). Trump has shrunk the trade deficit with China (a $0 trade balance means the US isn't making or losing money overall with China). As regards the US national debt, that is something different and the US shouldn't be reducing that yet. People who dont know about economics think a national debt is bad and should always be reduced as a priority by the Government. When demand is low you run up the national debt, when demand is high you pay it off. Its that simple. Spending in the economy by the state is simply a tool used to regulate the level of demand. That article you linked too is biased as hell and quite manipulative.
  20. Manwon Lender

Pizzagate

It makes perfect sense and it is a valid endeavor, but is also very hard to find the information that was leaked. It was taken off the web very quickly when it happened and now it is almost impossible to find. At least for me, my search skills leave a lot to be desired.
  21. pixiii

Pizzagate

LOL no of course it doesn't offend me Manwon, it's perfectly fine. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and I'm not about to get into a gigantic argument simply because someone might think a different way. Whilst I respect getting other's opinions, big thankyou to you guys, I wanted to get people's ideas on the actual content of the emails, not Assange, Wikileaks, Trump changing his mind continuously about Wikileaks, Pompeo, any of them....I simply wanted some help in analysing the email content. I hope that makes sense!
  22. Farmer77

Pizzagate

Perfectly said!
  23. RAyMO

Pizzagate

Conspiracy theories were great, when Bobby or Annie in their backroom came up with wildly alternative ways of looking at the world and what was going on. Drawing connections between dots, never minding if the dots were on the same page, or even in the same book. We could explore query and maybe find a fresh way of looking at things without ever having to accede to the theory in and of itself. What became concerning was when supposedly reputable media outlets, politicians, and officers of Government started deploying conspiracy theories as statements of fact, to misdirect, obscure and deceive.
  24. Manwon Lender

Pizzagate

I think you have a very good understanding of Assange, he certainly is very narcissist. But there was much more than releasing information that embarrassed Governments around the world. Some of the information leaked also put the lives of not only US Military personnel but also the lives of others at great risk. This is my biggest problems with people who decide to leak secret information to the public sector. These people are only doing their job, for little and even less recognition for their contributions. Our soldiers are only doing their job and do not have access to other information concerning terrible things Governments do. I mean no disrespect, however, I do have strong feeling about these issues I hope my post doesn't offend you.
  25. RoofGardener

Loch Ness monster theory 'remains plausible'

Hmm.... a plausible theory for the sightings huh ? Well, I've got one of my own.
  26. RabidMongoose

So you are anti-Trump. Well, I will cease debating with you about how good he is because you wont listen to it. So that just leaves you to enjoy your resentment when he gets re-elected lol.
  1. Load more activity