Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. LOL. Ilhan Omar’s daughter Isra Hirsi claims Columbia anti-Israeli protesters were attacked with ‘chemical weapons’ Next she'll claim to have been drugged and sterilized.
  3. Idk hilly looks likely high in both cholesterol and carcinogens
  4. Love the way it trotted off like nothing had happened.
  5. "You guys are crazy.You know you guys are self destructive.There's a funny farm that has your names written all over!But I'm getting outta here.But...I smell ice cream." Chunk 😆
  6. It was lots of stuff, my interests were not political yet where on here was I? The sections I joined for and enjoy get less and less traffic because things get explained with a mouse click these days, Work was taking my interests as was some home life, this forum has always served as entertainment but politics isn't the type I wanted. Me too, it was my point, to say the bran has a conscience free will idk? And why just one? Meaning a person with split personality are those other personalities free? This is above my pay rate , maybe I'll ask Tina she does university lectures on such topics. Yes, I suppose they are however both are created in the brain of the experiencer, Many people say they can control their sleeping dreams I guess making a sleeping dream more of a day dream type experience but I believe most agree dreams are seen n the minds eye where hallucinations are over there, in the room the yard wherever I was a child when my grandmother was in very serious condition almost died from glaucoma she was telling the nurse she had mice in her bed pointing at them running around, the nurse was kind said no mice , my mom giggled I wanted to catch one, but those mice only existed for my grandmother created and limited to her brain. I have never had a visual hallucinations however I have had many auditory hallucinations, only when coming in or out of sleep I fully know this is only in my mind as the loud sound etc is only percevied by me. Not my wife not my pets etc, of course some true believers will say I was open to hearing these entities and my wife and pets were not, I'm simply not credious enough to go down that rabbit hole. If they want my belief then the burden is on them to prove their claims. I agree the brain isn't very good at everything it tries to do but it tries, Humans are not one size fits all but are the same in a basic functioning way, while in general some "common characters" seem to endure much more often what a person experiences is a result of their "world" some see angels, some demons or fairies, and the last several decades aliens are popular, and nope, it's not always a comfort however if I have nightmares for a few nights rather than happy dreams I hardly find that Worthy of blaming malevolent entities and if I dream of my grandmother I can't make a wild jump her ghost came for a visit, this stuff exists in the mind of the experiencer. I don't agree in the way you are using terms, the fact is for example mental illness is proven, dreams, hallucinations are known conditions of the human mind but I suppose for no other reason than to argue a person could say no, not proven just your fate and I'll give them that not worth wasting time on that type discussion. It's not that I don't care what you or another person I'm talking to thinks, I like many people have a set limit as to time we will waste, my sky is blue if joeys sky is red more power to him time for me to move on. No one knows if ghosts are real each person uses the evidence or lack there of to make up their own mind, in my case I see nothing to supoort ghosts exist not just ghosts but all things paranormal with exceptions and paranormal only exists in the minds of the believers. Ty, it's cool to be back but very surprised how much slower it got the year I was away, have a good one.
  7. LoL, I can’t bring myself to click on it! I don’t think I want to take a chance on being convinced that repeated invasion, mass murder, and thievery is “Completely Justified”. . In the name of gawd of course . I’m pathetically gullible ,I tend to believe the last thing I heard but maybe I’ll chance it later.
  8. He wasn't a Framer, but he was a forefather, as per the definition. That aside, as shaper of U.S. history, his actions corrected the mistakes of the framers by signing the 13th amendment. I mean, many of the Framers were slaveholders, right? So we can deduce exactly what their idea of what a citizen should be: White males. Is that your idea of a citizen?
  9. Sherapy

Revisiting God Constructs

Gently, the term "cathartic" for me implies a sense of release, purification, or healing. In a psychological context, catharsis refers to the process of releasing pent-up emotions or tensions, which can lead to a sense of emotional relief and renewal. It's like a cleansing or purging of emotions, allowing for a fresh perspective and a healing effect on one's psyche similar to forgiveness.. It sounds like you experienced a feeling that brought about a sense of catharsis—cleansing or healing-It seems to me forgiveness is the better fit, but it is your construct. Thanks for sharing.
  10. I can't recall where I read this, but it stayed with me — History does not end. It merely slumbers, then repeats itself.
  11. You said Abe was a forefather. I took that as pertaining to the U.S.. He was not!
  12. @Setton I looked further into the IDF's use of unguided bombs and the reason appears to be one of supply: From the article cited below: For example, the IDF is being criticized for its use of unguided bombs. It’s true that when available, a Joint Direct Attack Munition (JDAM) kit installed on a “dumb” bomb is (at least) 10 times more accurate, but the pace of combat has already exacted a high cost on supplies of JDAMs. The IDF has conducted nearly 29,000 bombing missions since October, consuming a large part of the 12,000 JDAMs sold by the U.S in 2015 and the additional 3,000 provided since the October 7.attacks. https://www.politico.eu/article/israel-bomb-campaign-gaza-hamas-war-defense-army/
  13. Wow Piney. I can say I didn't at all think about pureeing. And you can't prove I did.
  14. MrsGently

No. It is like @lightly (thanks one person understands what I write) said: I was overwhelmed by a feeling of unspecific love, just the pure feeling no object to it, that forced me (also more a metaphor) on my knees asking for forgiveness. The only metaphor that sort of fits was 'catharsis'. The burning fire of love that cleansed my soul. Love can be Agape. Love for truth. Love for life. Love for justice. Love directed at people is selfish. When you tell someone you love them you have expectations what you want in return, understanding, support, loyalty, ... whatever the situation I guess. True love is not bound to one person. But universal. With people 'the cheese sticketh and the cheese falleth of eth'
  15. Sherapy

Thank you, Good eye, my error, I meant to say compelled to seek forgiveness.
  16. Starting to feel and sound a lil bit like 1930's Germany...
  17. Sigh. The word you're looking for is Framers. https://www.collinsdictionary.com/us/dictionary/english/framer Or Founders. https://www.britannica.com/dictionary/founding-father#:~:text=or Founding Father %3A a man,and the other Founding Fathers Not Forefathers. https://www.collinsdictionary.com/us/dictionary/english/forefather#:~:text=Definition of 'forefather'&text=Your forefathers are your ancestors,forerunner More Synonyms of forefather I get it; you were thinking of the Gettysburg address; but what do you think of Lincoln? Or the 13th Amendment. Do you think the Founding Fathers would've like him, or it?
  18. https://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/beauty/these-are-the-rarest-colors-on-earth/ar-AA1nwppD
  19. Well, you need one of those little Gerber baby food grinders and it would take about a month but it could happen.
  20. Don't be ridiculous. There's no way a baby could eat HIlary.
  21. https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/video-shows-mountain-lion-cubs-dramatic-rescue-moments-before-dam-opens/ar-AA1nwuVU
  22. Holly Ceremonial Rollercoaster! when it comes together for them it comes together, their other song 'I love you' is also genius, this one: BOMB!!! innit
  23. Thank you, those are very kind words.
  1. Load more activity