Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Meanwhile, the IDF was recently (falsely) accused of doing the same at Shifa Hospital: https://www.timesofisrael.com/al-jazeera-report-alleging-idf-rapes-in-shifa-hospital-retracted/ I very much try not to think about what the hostages are going through as it's quite distressing. Indeed, this whole war is distressing. So many innocents on both sides suffering because of those aptly called 'barbaric freaks'. What Hamas and its supporters/sympathizers have done to Israel and to their own people, is unforgivable.
  3. ESA and ISRO explore increased cooperation
  4. They're both public figures, that seems to be the distinction you were making. If I mistook the distinction can you clarify what the distinction you were attempting to suggest. Otherwise I argue Brian K Pritchard and JP Sears are comparable figures who both question the election. Your loss. It's just a comedy sketch series. It's not his funniest one, but he's making fun of conservative extremism (or perhaps making fun of media stereotypes of what a conservative is, depending on how you view it), and of all the videos he makes this is the kind I think progressives will appreciate the most as you don't even need to change your perspective - just pretend that the conservative extremist views is what you think all conservatives are anyway "I'm a conservative, that's why I believe any conspiracy theory as long as it supports my preconceived narrative"
  5. Their past experiences with Palestinians have indeed been catastrophic, particularly for Lebanon. The following provides a good summary of Palestinian ‘bridge-burning’ political violence in the region: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palestinian_political_violence That aside, neighbouring countries already have a large population of Palestinians and do not want yet another influx of refugees. They are also fearful that a wave of Palestinian refugees will bring Hamas and other militant groups along with it, and if these groups launch attacks on Israel from their new locations, Israel is bound to retaliate. Their other concern is that once the Palestinians relocate, Israel will prevent them from returning to Gaza (even though Israel has said that it would not do so).
  6. nope, not science fiction!! i had it done well over 30 years ago when i worked for the NSA... the experiment was to exchange a scientists brain with a basic pleb... not sure if it worked but for some reason i like watching soap operas & celebrity get me eeer what ever the rest of it is edit to add: oh yeah & i joined UM 😁
  7. Just to borrow from another post of yours... I'm afraid what's actually left of the Israeli hostages,these barbaric freaks have a last little hate surprise for Israel... When they know it's finally over, several currently pregnant and some new mothers will be released... absolutely sickening! What was done in 1 single day,should never be tolerated in a hundred years time anywhere on earth...
  8. People with a large audience pushing incorrect things to their large audience is bad. The locally-online crank posting his fantasies to a few regulars? Bad, but less so. And, they're different situations. Pretty easy to understand. Nah, it's never worth watching your YouTube videos. There's an easy way to fix this, chief. Just stop needing to be corrected. Might have to lay off the YouTube for a while, though.
  9. Hammerclaw

Bibical Narrative & 4 Ancient Rulers

Never ask for honesty, if you're neither prepared for nor willing to accept it.
  10. The way things are going , i guess it won't be too long before this is possible.
  11. Kittens Are Jerks

Neighbor filmed this above my house

I looked at the video again and the light seems greenish to me. It's so hard to tell, especially as the lights appear to overlap.
  12. Good job getting that in here, preacherman,
  13. The IDF has said it plans to push civilians toward what it calls 'humanitarian islands'. Details are still be worked on. https://www.timesofisrael.com/idf-civilians-in-rafah-will-be-evacuated-to-humanitarian-islands-before-ground-op/
  14. like I've said to you before oh clever one= what do you mean by members? <believer> members do you mean? Any possible <skeptic> members will most definitely be put off when reading what you say in here! not good for UM, is it Sherlock- oh clever one............ hmmm, but having said that skeptics will probably read what you say & feel compelled to join-- so as far as your concerned I see your point- oh well, sorry about that- you'll survive I'm sure oh clever one.
  15. So he's as responsible for stealing the election as conservative comedians such as JP Sears (which would be equally non-newsworthy). Incidentally, if you like humour, JP is very good at poking fun at his own political beliefs too, his recent commentary on Conservatism is worth the view if you have the time "I'm a Conservative, that's why I support the Constitution even though I only know what the first two amendments are... are there more than two?". "I'm a conservative, I hate propaganda, that is why I only ever watch FOX News". Oh, this again
  16. Ok, the drone clearly shows the same red/green/white lights that all air and sea crafts must display. the video showed a blue light, if I'm not mistaken.
  17. No actually it is best if you tune it down a notch, and not make claims that are certainly not clearly defined. I totally agree that Israel has a right to defend itself, but even in conflict there are laws, everyone is required to follow. These laws are very clearly defined, and Israel fully understands them so, it is no miscommunication or misunderstanding don't make it out like there is. Because doing so makes your comments disingenuous and there is no need for that.
  18. I noticed. His post submitted while I was in the middle of composing my reply. I'd already written my whole post by the time I saw his reply. No disagreement with these facts. I don't think his statement washes, either. I did not, have not, am not, and will not argue that this guy didn't vote illegally! No twisting necessary - what he did was wrong, it was illegal. That doesn't change the misleading nature of the headline, which you may have missed my edit, but I forgot to include in my last post that headlines are important because very close to 60% of readers don't go beyond headlines.
  19. No not to the same extent. If AT was a talk show radio host as well as being an official of his state's party, the situations would be comparable. And even then of course, a Republican lying about voter fraud isn't even really a news story these days except that he was both a felon and illegal voter himself. So, you were wrong on both counts.
  20. 80+ years of modern ufology has achieved what?
  21. It's not the UN's responsibility it's Israels, they are forcing them to move so they must have a plan that has been shared with no one so far.
  22. Look at Google earth. The vast majority of Gaza is open ground. Most of it is likely unfit for agriculture. They can set up tent cities or they can huddle in the ruins for the rest of their lives. Take your indignant outrage to someone who gives a damn. 10/7 CHANGED EVERYTHING and Israel is not going to be forced to allow those demons to survive, no matter what it takes. What is Israel supposed to worry about? Should they be afraid the world is going to hate them? SPOLIER ALERT - They already DO and Israel cannot afford to worry about that this time.
  23. That's a bingo. 40 years of denials has gotten you what? Ulcers? What have you, and your cohorts accomplished, besides driving members away? Nothing except bad feelings. The archives were very elucidating, and tell an interesting story.
  24. Well Dark Hunter explained it perfectly according to what I had already read. The guy's statement that he didn't know he was on Parole does not wash, in fact his Parole was reinstated multiple time because he violated it, the last violation was because he didn't report for Parole. SO, twist the story anyway you choose the guy illegally voted in Georgia 9 times because he was on parole, in the United States ignorance of the law doesn't excuse anyone's behavior maybe it does in Australia I don't know.
  1. Load more activity