Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. I don't believe you

Let's face it. There will never be proof that will satisfy everyone. Personal experience really amounts to nothing. Legit evidence will most likely never be found. All that's left is belief itself. A person will however seek validation/confirmation of their beliefs. The only thing we can see is the results of belief. Because beliefs are a framework for our perception of reality. Not all beliefs are good, not all bad. It just depends on the belief itself.
  3. US threatens to veto UN resolution on rape

Yeah, she isn't packing a full tool bag I am thinking. Not going to bang those cage bars any longer, the screaming person behind them gets too enraged. She was right about Croatia though, I never went to that place, for some reason I thought she was from BH but that was the pyramid guy.
  4. The Bats ghost theory....

rat, why girls over boys? ozy, weird i guess its a personal perception thing, im not sure why but i have been around a lot of bikers, i have no idea who were 1%ers, some were. i never got vibes or saw people flee their presents, but some would have loved that, robotic jew, while its presented worse than cheddar Richard early morning dj tripe, where theres smoke theres fire, my wife has a PhD in the related areas and has written papers on such things, she did work on EMFs before it was mainstream.....
  5. I don't believe you

In the wrong way and it's icky.
  6. Climate Change is a Hoax

Since Heartland is against AGW what did you reference them for in your paper? Their data?
  7. I don't believe you

But, but... this thread believes in YOU!
  8. The Bats ghost theory....

Here you go Bats. http://www.richardwiseman.com/resources/ghost-in-machine.pdf
  9. The Screws are tightening on Iran

There isn't much difference between the two nations militarily but Iran can draw on the possibility of enrolling army reserves from a population 10 times larger. I don't want anyone with nukes , the main point I was making is that andthen regularly quotes the total destruction of anyone, but specifically Iran in many cases, in a war against Israel and the only way I can see that happening is via nuclear strikes. The hypocrisy on his behalf, which I'm calling him out on, is that in his mind it's not OK for the mad Mullahs to have nukes but the 'safe and sound' nation of Israel can have them safely tucked away until they need to use them to repel its enemies.
  10. I don't believe you

Well was there ever a time when something wrong wasn't considered wrong? I ask because it's pretty obvious that today a lot of people are doing wrong, that isn't considered wrong.
  11. The Bats ghost theory....

There were 3 teenage girls,two teenage boys and me as a teenager.This family was considered as the worst welfare case by DOCS(welfare) in NSW here.They were not druggies or drunks,but outlaw bikies didn't mess with these people.The vibes these people gave off,well, if you got on a train with them everybody would leave the carriage,yet they were quite a friendly family.DOCS were too scared to remove the kids from the home and I don't blame them.You would be hard pressed to find a similar family World wide,but I'm sure they exist.They are one of the reasons paranormal stuff doesn't phase me.Just to add I grew up in a respectable home with dad as the Mayor of our area,I was going with one of the girls, much to my families horror lol.
  12. I don't believe you

I don't believe this thread.
  13. I already provided 2 papers. I was ignored. Apparently ice cores tell more than the archaeological record.
  14. Help. On cam Orbs and I think ghost

It looks like under unit spot lights.
  15. Hate Crime at Major US University

This is how meme magick works. You can manipulate a lot of people that way. Just by spreading ideas attached to otherwise meaningless images.
  16. Robot news presenter launched on Russian TV

Why not putin or kim jong-un or this https://images.app.goo.gl/DUHERNzc7e6oqETDA
  17. I don't believe you

Will, it is about how an argument is supported with the facts, do you have an argument ? News flash, just because there is a law doesn't automatically mean everyone is on board for it. Jim Crow is a case in point.
  18. Titan Has Deep Lakes

I don't think that document is what you think it is. Reading it, it is not a regulation document. The first section (part A) is fairly recognisable to anyone who uses scientific (and possibly engineering) S.O.P.s and is a general safety guideline in to the safe use of space based nuclear reactors. It does make reference to relent regulations, but is not, in itself, a regulation document. The second section, Part B, of the document is specifically about the operation of a single type of reactor, the SP-100 as shown by this quote form Part B section 1.3: The SP-100 was a small fission reactor, very different from the radioisotope thermoelectric generator's used by NASA's deep space probes. The SP-100 was never flown and was terminated as a project in 1994 (see wikipedia).
  19. Replace one word in a movie title with Bacon!

Bacon with a Vampire The Bacon of Miss Jean Brodie Bacon in Seattle How Green was my Bacon
  20. Word Association from the Last Letter

extra-supramolecular > recognition
  21. The Bats ghost theory....

Agreed, but by no means all.
  22. Hate Crime at Major US University

It’s okay to be white, but it’s not okay to thrn use your whiteness as a stick to oppress someone else. This, naturally can be allied to all skin tones and colours, it’s called the principle of not being a d*******.
  23. Help. On cam Orbs and I think ghost

some years ago i took a photo of something i hoped was orbs or at least thought it also turned out to be just dust pareidolia oh and by the way i always want the last word and im gonna get it :-P
  24. In post #1708 I touched upon how Oera Linda book claims that the Eurasian Stealing of Sampo narrative took place in Frisian coast. And how we Finns understand there to be little support for that understanding from SKVR poetry tradition. Until today, that is. In 1821 one Jyrki Kettuńe (surname is spelled Kettunen in modern usage), from Karelian town of Vuokkiniemi, sung a poem song to nationally famous folklore collector Zacharias Topelius on this very topic. For brevity I have left out the lines 1-50 that deal the usual stuff, like the verbal exchanges between the matron and male hero, and the lines 61 onwards that deal with the ensuing pursuit, sea battle, defeat of the matron and loss of treasure into seas. SKVR I1 63 a (source). Lines 51-60 Finnish original English translation Siit on vanha Väinämöinen Then the old Väinämöinen Sormin soitti kanteletta, By fingers played the kantele instrument Kielin kantelen pakasi. Made sounds with kantele strings. Nukuttihin pohjon kansa. Made people of North asleep. 55 Siitä vanha Väinämöinen 55 Then the old Väinämöinen Saapi sitte sammon tuolta gets then the Sampo treasure from there Pohjolan kivi mäestä, from stone hill of North, Yhäksän lukun takoa. from behind nine locks. Siitä vanha Väinämöinen Then old Väinämöinen 60 Laski pitkin Pohjon merta. 60 Sailed by North sea. Sailed by North sea ... or sailed by North Sea? Locally we call it Pohjanmeri (map). "Pohjo" is an archaic variant spelling of Pohja ('north', 'at bottom level') and it was up to the folklore collector whether he records the orally sung words as one compound word or not. For example, in modern times we Finns would write the line 57 "kivi mäestä" 'of stone hill' as a single compound word "kivimäestä", implying that "Pohjon merta" could be as well be understood as "Pohjanmerta" or 'by North Sea'. I have no clue how old the word Pohjanmeri is in Finnish usage. It's very close to Swedish Nordsjö 'North sea' and possibly loan or relative of it. Knowing that Finland was part of Swedish kingdom from c. 1250 to 1809, we need to ask how old is the Swedish corresponding term? Wikipedia tells us: "Name Nordsjö has it's roots in a variant of German language spoken in medieval times by the peoples who at that time lived at the North Sea's southeastern shoreline, for example for example Frisians. ... In connection with maps from the Hanseatic League, the name spread throughout Europe." (source) "It is suspected that the North Sea got its name from the Frisians who inhabited the Dutch coast at the time. For these coastal residents, the North Sea formed a counterpart to the Zuiderzee - southern, at least seen from Friesland and the parts of the North Sea coast located nearby. [2] For the inhabitants of the Netherlands in a general sense, the North Sea is also situated mainly to the north. The word Northeff has been used in Frisian since at least the middle of the 13th century, in Middle Dutch in the forms Nortzee or Noertzee since the end of the 13th century. In Old English we have known the name Norðsæ since the third quarter of the 10th century, later in the Middle Ages also as North-se, but this word subsequently fell into disuse. ... Already in the late Middle High German, the designation Nordermer, Nortmer or Nordersê came up." (source) So it was a medieval name - Oera Linda book tradition text claims to be from the mid-1200s, or about the same time as Finland became wholly Christian. Over time the memory of Frisian North Sea could have been blurred and become mixed with another similar name, the Gulf of Bothnia or Pohjanlahti of the Baltic Sea (map).
  25. US threatens to veto UN resolution on rape

The crazy fair drips through the internet connection... sheesh...
  1. Load more activity