Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. third_eye

guess who? 

[00.05:01]

~

3. Chasing your dreams

((whatsapp +903591037355)): We are group of teachers and Examiner's, specialized in the acquisition of Registered/valid/legit/Authentic Ielts/Toelf/Gmat/Gre/Pte/Nebosh Etc English Speaking certificate.. We work with the British Council; IDP: IELTS Australia and University of Cambridge ESOL Examinations (Cambridge ESOL). database technicians who are responsible for Test report verification and registration of all IELTS results and with our help, you have guaranteed entry of your information into the respective database (IDP/BC) with valid test results to proof without any problem. The IELTS/Toefl Certificates we issue are legit and verifiable and valid for two years. Our IELTS/Toefl/pte Certificates serve migration processing and also in obtaining Permanent Residence... - We only produce Real and IDP/BC verified IELTS Certificates - We do not produce fake IELTS certificates as they serve no purpose - We keep client information discreet and we do not share with any third party With these Certificates you have a shot at a migration process. *Please note that all real IELTS, TOEFL, GMAT, GRE, PTE, NEBOSH Certificates should be Original and registered in the database. Email: : legitasapielts(at)gmail(dot)com whatsapp: (+90) 539-1037355 general support : legitasapielts(at)gmail(dot)com .Each band corresponds to a level of English competence. All parts of the test and the overall band score can be reported in whole and half bands, e.g. 6.5, 7.0, 7.5, 8.0. ''Buying & Selling bitcoin online. any amount as from $200 contact us via WhatsApp on (+90)539 1037355 for a proper and serious discussion'' Two IELTS tests: Academic and General Why your’e doing the IELTS test will effect which kind of test you choose: The Academic module is normally for people who want to study an undergraduate or postgraduate degree course or who wish to register with a professional body. The General Training module focuses on basic survival skills in a broader social and educational setting. General Training is suitable if you are joining a training program or doing work experience in English speaking countries. It is not designed for degree level. Please note, if you are applying to an organization you must check with them to make sure you choose the correct IELTS test. Our Services: 1- we provide Official certificate with registration into the database and actual center stamps for customers interested in obtaining the certificate without taking the test. 2- If you already took the test and it less than a month that you took the test, we can update the results obtained in your previous test to provide you with a new certificate with the updated results for you to follow you PR procedures without any risk. 3- we can provide Question papers for future test before the actual test date. the questionnaires will be issued about 6 to 10 days before the test data and will be 100% same questions that will appear in the test. guaranteed at 100%. 4- We are teachers and examination officials working together as team so you can choice any of our proffessional to go in for the exams on your behalf. 5- You can register for your exams and go in for but we shall provide your target scores as you request because we have underground partners working at any center test which give us access into the system. ABOUT US: >>We are fast, reliable and flexible >>We are popular and trusted >>We are highly experienced in documentation >>We have excellent pass into database. Email: : legitasapielts(at)gmail(dot)com whatsapp: (+90) 5391037355 general support : legitasapielts(at)gmail(dot)com *Do you need Real and IDP/BC verified IELTS Certificates? *Do you like to Get academic or general IELTS Certificate Test? *Are You trying to get Band 7 or 8 in IELTS certification in Asia, Europe, America, Africa etc ? *Do you need to edit and increase your past certificate ? *Do you need a teacher to write the exams for you ? *Do you need questions/test/exams paper both questions and answers ? *Do you need our help in the exam to provide your target score even if you fail ? We can help you!!! Some may not have the time or patience to do this and some may be afraid of complications not to have the right agent from the right source. There are many agents and their competence (and honesty!) ranges from excellent all the way down to non-existent. One may decide to use an agent to help and advice on how to get his/her certificate. But, if you do decide to use an agent, be careful especially on the internet. WE ALWAYS ADVISE OUR CLIENTS TO BE CAREFUL . The best way to ensure that you are in direct deal with competent, professional and honest officials, feel free to leave us a message, using email Our representatives are waiting to reply to your inquiries 24/7, and set you on your way toward obtaining your IELTS, TOEFL, ESOL AND GRE, GMAT, NEBOSH , certificates that may dramatically change your life for the better!. Through us it is straight forward; with a little time and effort to spent Email: : legitaspieltsat)gmail(dot)com whatsapp: (+90)5391037355 general support : legitasapielts(at)gmail(dot)com ===============KEYWORDS================ obtain your desired scores in IELTS, get real ielts without exams in karachi, get real ielts without exams in China, buy ielts certificate in saudi arabia, buy ielts certificate in China, get real ielts without exams in kuwait, buy ielts certificate in pakistan, where to buy ielts certificate in Korea, get real ielts without exams in in China how to buy registered ielts in lebanon, how to buy registered ielts in multan, buy registered ielts in China, ielts band 7 for immigration in Australia, how to buy registered ielts in China, buy ilets certificate online, ielts backdoor in punjab, ielts certificate without exam in delhi, buy ielts certificate in punjab, ielts proxy agents, ielts certificate without exam in mumbai, ielts exam backdoor in hyderabad, ielts certificate without exam in punjab, buy ielts certificate india, how to get ielts certificate without exam in india, how to get ielts certificate without exam in chennai, ielts backdoor in punjab, ielts certificate without exam in kerala, buy original ielts certificate, ielts certificate without exam in hyderabad, ielts certificate without exam in chennai, ielts certificate without exam in kerala, ielts certificate without exam in delhi, ielts certificate without exam in punjab, ielts certificate without exam in mumbai, ielts certificate without exam in bangalore, ielts backdoor chennai, ielts certificate without exam in chennai, buy ielts certificate india, can buy ielts certificate in CHINA, get ielts certificate online without exam, buy original ielts certificate in Australia, buy ielts without exams in Malyasia/Oman, buy ielts without exams in china, buy ielts certificate in pakistan, buy ielts certificate uk, ielts certificate for sale in pakistan, buy ielts certificate in punjab, ielts certificate without exam in saudi arabia, ielts certificate without exam in punjab,, buy ielts certificate in uk, buy original ielts certificate, buy ielts without exams in China, get/buy genuine ielts certificate in iran, obtain ielts academic in jordan without test, get/buy genuine ielts certificate in China, obtain ielts academic in China, purchase ielts score 6.5 in russia/moscow, get registered ielts in saudi arabia, buy ielts band 7 in saudi arabia, get ielts certificate in saudi arabia, get ielts online in saudi arabia, buy ielts certificate in saudi arabia, buy ielts online in saudi arabia, get real ielts band 7 in saudi arabia, get ielts band 8 in saudi arabia without exam, obtain ielts academic in China, can i buy ielts without test in sri lanka, can i buy ielts without test in China, ielts british council, get ielts online in china, how can i see my ielts result online, ielts results british council, ielts ukvi results, ielts test report form download, british council ielts result time, british council ielts result delay, buy original ielts certificate, ielts certificate without exam in delhi, ielts certificate without exam in hyderabad, get ielts certificate without exam in pakistan, british council ielts results identification document number, ielts registration, can i buy ielts without test in China, how to check ielts score, get ielts certificate online, ielts certificate for canada visa, how to buy ielts without test in doha, buy ielts without taking the exams in dubai, get ielts certificate without test, Buy IELTS certificate in Australia, Buy IELTS certificate china, Buy/obtain/get IELTS certificate in Dubai, Buy IELTS certificate in Qatar, purchase original IELTS certificate in Karachi, Order/obtain/buy IELTS certificate in Malaysia, Order/obtain/buy IELTS certificate in China , Get/obtain IELTS certificate in Pakistan, Buy/Obtain/Get IELTS certificate in United Kingdom (UK), Buy IELTS certificate online, Buy IELTS certificate online in china, Buy IELTS certificate online in multan, Buy/get/obtain IELTS certificates in pakistan, Buy/get/obtain IELTS certificates in China, Buy IELTS certificate without test Pakistan,, Buy IELTS/Get/Obtain certificate Philippines, Buy/get/obtain IELTS certificates Canada, Buy/get/obtain IELTS certificates in China , Acquire/Buy real IELTS certificates in Dubai without taking exams, , Buy/Get/purchase Real IELTS certificates United Arab Emirates (UAE) , Buy/get real IELTS certificates without test Dubai, Buy/get real IELTS certificates without in China , Buy real/Original IELTS certificates Singapore , Buy/Get/purchase Real IELTS certificates in China, can i buy ielts without test in Pakistan, Obtain IELTS certificates online without Test , Get/Buy IELTS certificate online, Get/Buy IELTS certificate in China, Get/Buy IELTS certificate in pakistan, Get/Buy IELTS certificate Islamabad, Get/Buy IELTS certificate online in multan, ielts books online free download, ielts general training books online, ielts general training books buy online, ielts self study pack, ielts books online pdf, best book for ielts academic, cambridge ielts books price in india, ielts books 2017, Get IELTS certificate without exam in China, Get IELTS certificate without exam multan, IELTS certificate without exam in Kerala, IELTS certificate without exam in Hyderabad, Buy original IELTS certificate, ielts booking ukvi in Qatar, book ielts idp in yaounde, book ielts idp in yaounde in china, ielts book free in Saudi Arabia, british council ielts preparation, ielts ebook free download pdf, ielts past papers with answers free download, ielts practice book pdf, 202 useful exercises for ielts pdf download, ielts book 10 pdf free download, ielts book 9 pdf, ielts general reading test papers with answers pdf, barrons ielts book free download pdf
  4. There is deff, something going on, I just do not believe it is alien in nature. The government does not have the time or attention span to really figure out what is going on, all anyone wants to know is, what country is doing this, what is it they are using and how much of a threat is it. An all anyone has to show for anything is speculation nothing more. Whatever the US Senate started is now dead and forgotten; and there has been no updates given by the senate at all on anything, not even a vague answer or a flat out lie to just shut people up. The US Gov right now is more concerned with IRAN than " aliens ". There are more reasonable speculations as to a hoax or this all just being a giant distraction than there is to support any hope of being E.T related. When a " Alien U.F.O " lands down in the middle of a populated area in broad day light and people are crapping their pants and it is on every channel and radio station, then I will concede to it all being real. Anything less is pointless.
  5. Was it a king size bed? Did the cat snore? Who was the brave soul who informed the tiger that it was time to get up.
  6. Now the man will spend time in jail or prison and will not be able to get any date for awhile.
  7. Faith?

It does. I've admitted such before. It's not supernatural though.
  8. Isn't it funny believers attribute good and happiness to a blood thirsty slave master?
  9. No one chooses what they believe

Well, humans use shelters and toold and fire, so a lot of environmental factors that drive evolution don't apply directly. The weak don't just survive, but other humans give them free help. Such that despite low intelligence, or trollish appearance, humans can basically have as many children as they want. Those who tend to have advantages, such as wealth, power, fame, superb skills... tend to have fewer children with great resources. But when the "stupid" have 5 kids for every 1 of the "smart"... it doesn't take a genius to see the trend. This is one reason I believe religion will never go extinct. The religious will always tend to have more children then the atheists.
  10. Gender Neutral Terms

Prince was his actual name and the only reason he briefly used a symbol was because of a contractual dispute with Warner Bros. Records.
  11. Regardless, the Navy briefed some of Congress and the President. Why should people believe there is nothing to it, when clearly the Navy believes there was enough to brief government officials? True, there is no reason to believe these are "aliens". But, then where are the craft from? And how is it they are better in some ways then US Navy craft? Maybe they need to capture/shoot one? Maybe they already have? We don't know what else was in the briefings, or even how long they were. Actually, we don't even know as a fact they happened, because despite many sources, and the President, saying they happened, there is no online proof of any such meetings in the military public news.
  12. Anyone create their own music?

Thanks OverSword, A friend stuck her phone up and made a video/audio of me.....but the sound was terrible....no low frequencies! i used to have an old school fostex 4 track ,which could bounce tracks and mix down ...I would sing and play acoustic....(sometimes harmony vocal) ...then a drum track....then electric guitar. Some of those turned out surprisingly well ..they were accidentally erased long ago when I drank whiskey ! ! now I guess I'm content to just sing and play my Guild .. I could make y'all cry
  13. No one chooses what they believe

To a degree that is true. Imagine if a hairless thin fellow and a thicker hairy fellow like in Anchorage Alaska. If being thicker and hairier gave the one guy an advantage with the cold, genetics wise, he'd be more likely to survive long enough to have children. Over 20 generations, the hairier people would statistically come to dominate. This isn't necessarily true in humans though, but the point is the same with animals, and plants. Those that have even a minor advantage will eventually be the predominate representatives of the population. A minor change can lead to everyone gaining that change if it is useful. Even slight expressions in height, weight, hair amount... Thanks for explaining it (and the nice example too ) It’s seems, that is what I thought. I feel, that it’s complicated when it comes to the human population, but it still boils down to what you just explained to me, right?
  14. No one chooses what they believe

To a degree that is true. Imagine if a hairless thin fellow and a thicker hairy fellow like in Anchorage Alaska. If being thicker and hairier gave the one guy an advantage with the cold, genetics wise, he'd be more likely to survive long enough to have children. Over 20 generations, the hairier people would statistically come to dominate. This isn't necessarily true in humans though, but the point is the same with animals, and plants. Those that have even a minor advantage will eventually be the predominate representatives of the population. A minor change can lead to everyone gaining that change if it is useful. Even slight expressions in height, weight, hair amount...
  15. No one chooses what they believe

So if a new super good guitarist comes out, it is impossible for them to be your favorite? Or, if that person is your new favorite, then perhaps it was fated to be so? No new ice cream flavor could turn your head? Or, if it did, it was fated to do so? Is that the arguement? Fate? Or, perhaps instinct?
  16. Love and Empathy

Im very offended by the first few lines you wrote, but thanks for caring to comment anyway :)) also i made it seem wrong by saying i wrote “letters”, it was diaries i wrote. And when i thought about it, i had no explained reasons to write what i did but there was an instinct that was just telling me to write **** down. Maybe its a result of accumulating feelings, or i felt a wave of energy making me need to describe all that was present at the point. Anyway, sorry she left..
  17. No one chooses what they believe

Actually, I was trying to decide to use a lol smiley or the thanks one. I’m not a huge Pink Floyd fan, but I feel I’m married to one. I think this post is pure genius. Well done, LG, well done!
  18. Faith?

But, you also admit it works, right?
  19. Millennials will do anything to get a few extra views & likes on unsociable media.
  20. Why aren't humans constantly hallucinating ?

They are (or, if you're human, we are). Just look at the evidence: Donald Trump. Boris Johnson. These can't be products of reality.
  21. A 65-year-old man has admitted making a fake bomb threat in the hope of getting a date with a flight attendant. The Serbian man's telephone call caused Lufthansa's flight LH1411 to be evacuated on Thursday before its take-off from Belgrade to Frankfurt. All 130 passengers and five crew members had to leave the aircraft while it was searched by a special police squad and sniffer dogs. The man, who has not been named, had met two flight attendants and invited them for dinner, but they refused. https://news.sky.com/story/man-65-made-fake-bomb-threat-to-get-date-with-flight-attendant-11767051
  22. Today
  23. No one chooses what they believe

We may be Poles Apart but it's not Us and Them, it's merely that before we shuffle off to the The Great Gig in the Sky we have Time to point out when someone has A Momentary Lapse of Reason. Doesn't mean someone's a bad person, most people here are fine with the general attitude that you can invest yourself in Any Colour You Like and don't think their opponents have Brain Damage; ultimately just go ahead and Shine on You Crazy Diamond s as far as I'm concerned. Yes, there are a lot of Echoes here and it may seem like One of These Days someone will really lose their temper, but we just need to Breathe and relax as we splash around in our communal Saucerful of Secrets. Some people seem to have Empty Spaces in their reasoning, some people's understanding of topics appears to be Obscured by Clouds, and I may not have High Hopes that if I Keep Talking that I'll change their mind, but I can't say to anyone that I don't Wish You Were Here. It's a skepticism board so it's going to seem like Welcome to the Machine if one argues for something but can't support it, such people might want to Run Like Hell away, but it's not personal, we just want to Let There Be More Light. (sorry I'm just not going to be able to fit Several Species of Small Furry Animals Gathered Together in a Cave and Grooving with a Pict into this, some Floyd is beyond my capabilities)
  24. 4K ILS Cat II - Boeing 737 night landing

Fascinating! Thanks for posting!
  25. No one chooses what they believe

How do we tell the difference between someone who has rejected reality and one who simply doesn't have the same reality and hasn't come to the same conclusion as us? I agree with Cormac that because of all the overwhelming evidence for evolution I cannot choose to not believe in it. Lots of people aren't aware of that evidence, lots of people don't use rational thought processes consistently or understand the validity of the scientific method, some people believe there is a super-powered being who can do anything, and possibly related superbeings who dwell here specifically to deceive us, in this reality. What I believe for me seems to be subconscious. I'm not sure how I go about just changing my belief given a current evidence set; how do we do that, just concentrate really hard and I can change my belief? I'm not even sure I can choose to believe in subjective things, I can't choose to have a different favorite ice cream flavor or favorite rock guitarist. IN which, I always argue about. What I read from you LG, is dead on, I think. I feel that the time or times, I have been ‘encouraged’ to believe something that I didn’t, were examples of how it doesn’t work that way. My inner self, that believed what I really believed was still there and warring with my outer self. I don’t see the honesty there. I feel strongly, that it hurts the individual in the long run.
  26. The Witcher (Neflix)

This made me laugh.
  27. It turned, looked at us and snorted...

I'd like to see the bear that has "roamed" across the entire pacific ocean or crossed the equator from Asia and shake its paw for its enormous effort.
  1. Load more activity