Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Not Your Huckleberry

Michio Kaku, what is he saying?

Kaku has always been fascinated with the subject, but has a very skeptical approach towards it. He doesn't claim to believe or not believe.
  3. spartan max2

Humans aren’t designed to be happy

Yeah, it does seem like people are born with different "baseline" levels of happiness. The real debate is always considering how much of it is in the hands of your genetics and how much isn't.
  4. Farmer77

Trump’s Loose Lips with Ukraine

Like I keep saying that mentality is one that brings forth a dictatorship. Keep on cosplayin "rebel fighter"
  5. susieice

Mystery surrounds orange wristband deaths

A man was arrested today for supplying the drug that the users thought was cocaine. Police said the victims started to drop immediately after using the drug. https://www.pennlive.com/news/2019/09/arrest-made-in-multiple-overdose-deaths.html?utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook&utm_campaign=pennlive_sf&fbclid=IwAR1KwHRhIF-5w30S37EfNPrhqa2c7p-0skDlmasDASPAbDlon8ctNZiu-3c
  6. Farmer77

Who will the Democratic nominee be?

Me too. I couldnt pull the lever for either of them. This year however ill be voting for whomever the dems toss out there. Our last two candidates for POTUS were Hillary and Trump and youre just now asking this question?
  7. the13bats

The psychology of Ouija

i call BS a Ouija board is not a tool or portal to some evil place out there, there are no autonomous enities waiting for someone to buy clue monopoly or a ouija and summon them up for tea and crumpets and a bit of ultraviolance, if people had bad stuff happened it started existed and ended in their minds if they like to get all oohgah boigah and blame beetlejuice or ouija boards more power to them. just my opinion,
  8. XenoFish

I think I died and came back

I'm sorry for your loss and as others have said, take care of yourself. How did this dream affect you emotionally? Was it peaceful?
  9. Desertrat56

They cam to this because everyone believes the big LIE that we have a two party system and we can only vote for a democrat or a republican. The Libertarian party is the only 3rd party that actually is on the ballot in all 50 states. They worked hard to get that done. So we do have 3 choices. The problem is a lot of those other 20 candidates were not on the ballot in every state.
  10. Liquid Gardens

9/11: The Flight 77 Eyewitnesses

Can you provide the quote where she states this? I missed it. And why the vague word, 'impression' and not 'witnessed'?
  11. papageorge1

The first case sounds like a so-called Shared Death Experience where people share experiences with a close loved one at or near passing time. The field you saw sounds so much like astral plane scenery. The second case sounds like a medical problem and you might have been starting a near death experience. Do you have any health issues that cause this or are you under a doctor’s care at this time? edit: you answered my medical questions in another post.
  12. RoofGardener

Well, perhaps you are right. But... how did America come to this ? They had 20 candidates, all of whom where losers or wierdoes. I mean... how ?
  13. XenoFish

Now where did I put my rusty surgical kit. I need to do some rewiring on someone.
  14. Desertrat56

Yes, but remember, so did Bernie. Trump was supposed to win so they ran Hillary, who is hated by most young voters I know. I even had a conversation with my nephew who thought he could only vote for the better of the two evils. I pointed out that there was a third choice and I prefered a happy clown to a scary clown, which is how I felt about both Hillary and Trump.
  15. Desertrat56

I think I did say so when I mentioned that the only way the democrats could win is if they find some dark horse candidate.
  16. hacktorp

Well, since what I'm "asking for" is justice to rain fire and brimstone down on evil that has gripped this country (and the world) for many a decade... ...from your mouth to God's ear, as they say.
  17. this is the kinda reply you get when people type with the fantasy glasses on & not thinking. Yep, when logic, rational thinking, basic common sense & at times the bleeding obvious is thrown at you I guess it is starting an argument to folk like you! It's the best you can do Oh yeah, & it's also classed as trolling... stereo is absolutely right- maybe you'll see it one day
  18. Farmer77

IMO in the age of anti bullying she probably stands the best chance at appearing a sympathetic figure for the American public. Do you think any of the candidates have a shot?
  19. RoofGardener

Weeeell.. couldn't you say the same thing about MOST of the runners ? I mean.. they're all creepy WEIRDOES.
  20. all mouth, no links- where? show us some
  21. Farmer77

Ahhh "until we have more information" yes that seems like an intelligent statement You havent even demonstrated the slightest grasp of the information we do have. Why do you want more?
  22. mark421

Yes I have copd and a aortic aneurism I do see doctors I’m 60 years old
  23. the13bats

Best evidence for ET

to say that with zero substantiation is just a story, its not anything of value you spew it as your idea of proof and those you spew it at say, really? post the proof, you reply with some excuse why you wont so of course no one except other blind faith alwayalieners buy it, so why not i really want to see one case of physical evidence of a UFO, not excuses or bs hearsay, no burnt grass isnt of itself proof what burnt it.
  24. RabidMongoose

Nah, I'm just running a set of weird experiments. I`m after revealing structure buried within the fabric of reality designed to force us into gaining wisdom of good and evil. I think that old snake in the Garden of Eden isn't Satan but the way to Godhood.
  25. Farmer77

Like I said that mentality is how dictatorships are made. Keep up your little cosplay and you're probably gonna get what youre asking for.
  26. RoofGardener

I'm afraid I have to disagree with the opening post. Some people are pessimists, some are optimists. I'm an optimist. I'm designed to be happy
  1. Load more activity