Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. People that like to play Soldier are weirdos. And Veteran's that do this crap when they get out of the military are even worse. Just give it up. Join the border patrol or stay in the military.
  3. Doing God's will.

Lol. I'm glad you made a choice about all of that.
  4. "Terrorists" kill 200+ in Sri Lanka

Nihilist much? Its exactly this sentiment which helps power hungry individuals to do what they do, commit the crimes they commit. "I dont care if the world burns, and Im sure it will anyway." Ironic you would state this right after exclaiming a global ban on religion in favor of humanity, peace.
  5. tcgram

I am NOT addicted to UM!!  I only use it whenever I have time.   Lunch time, break time, bedtime, off time, this time, that time, anytime!    :lol:

6. Russia probes II -- The Mueller Report

My feelings on the Mueler report are that it was purposely written to be incendiary. That was predictable because Mueller wa sa purely political hire whose main task was to provide the hair-on-fre democrats with something they could impeach trump with. Did Trump want to fire Mueller? Yes, absolutely. he didn't because he had strong characters around him willing and able to dissuade his worst tendencies. 'Would firing Mueller be obstruction? No, not legally but impeachment isn't necessarily about leagalities, congress can impeach a president for what ever reason they deem worthy of impeachment but the price may be very high. Would impeaching Trump for thinking about firing Mueller be a good move for democrats? LoL, no it most definitely would not. First of all you'd never get 67 senators to vote for removal because a president had bad thoughts so you'd accomplish nothing constructive. Second, it would inflame the republicans and centrists in those purple staes and almost guarantee that those newly elected congressional representatives from those purple states would be looking for jobs in 2021. Will they vote to impeach? I have no idea but the nearly psychiotic hatred the left has for Trump is truly out of control now that Mueler has accomplished nothing for them and that wounded bear has to be fed with something. This rollercoaster ride is not over and Trump constantly needling the left over the dud that was Mueller may just tip them over the edge.
  7. Doing God's will.

So you are saying he referred more to being born again into a "spiritual body", rather than a physical one. Reincarnation infers the physical though, doesn't it? The wheel of samsara?
  8. Worldwide Walls

Ummm.... oh no they didn't. They regarded them as invasions, and spilled blood to resist them. Walls are good to keep illegal migrants out... they are not QUITE so good at keeping invading armies out.
  9. "Terrorists" kill 200+ in Sri Lanka

Sure, theres a giant conspiracy to not mention 'evil Islam' when 'they' commit yet another heinouss crime against the good ol' apex of civilization, pinnacle of global justice, defenders of tiranical regime victims - The West, right? With 'terrorist acts' (that is to say, the mass killing of innocent civilians not done by Western assets and/or players), officials will, sometimes (as opposed to 911, Skripal etc), need to not immediately cast blame until the facts are gathered and evaluated. If you actually click the link you forwarded here yourself, you would find 'extremist Islam', and more specifically National Thowheed Jamath is mentioned as the culprit.
  10. Doing God's will.

The way see it, if there is a god who is all knowing and powerful etc, then there is nothing that isn't his will. If there isn't a god, it's genes expressing themselves, while interacting with the environment.
  11. Doing God's will.

Will Due makes a poor argument in representing the believers. First of all in reference to "resurrection" there is no such proof provided. If the miracles performed before his crucifixion, and before large crowds did not convince the majority, his presumed resurrection was even less convincing, since it was much more inconspicuous and very questionable. If the intent of the resurrection was, again, to show that he was the preferred son of God, then it was a waste showing himself risen only to his intimate disciples and a couple of loved ones. If he had presented himself more prominently, like showing himself to Pilate and Herod, and at the crowded Temple, then we would all be Christians by now. What then are we to make of the major Christian claim that Jesus was the first to have ever resurrected from the dead? Was not Lazarus raised from the dead before Jesus? Jesus himself raised him up before his own death, as one of his miracles. But I suppose the ready reply is that it's harder to raise oneself from the dead than raising others. Besides, reincarnation (born again) is what Jesus taught, not resurrection of the same body. Jesus replied, “Very truly I tell you, no one can see the kingdom of God unless they are born again.” 4“How can someone be born when they are old?” Nicodemus asked. “Surely they cannot enter a second time into their mother’s womb to be born!” 5Jesus answered, “Very truly I tell you, no one can enter the kingdom of God unless they are born of water and the Spirit. 6Flesh gives birth to flesh, but the Spirit b gives birth to spirit. 7You should not be surprised at my saying, ‘You c must be born again.’
  12. "Terrorists" kill 200+ in Sri Lanka

I don't really care. The world can burn and I'm sure it will.
  13. Strange creature captured crossing highway

Damn my drunk cousin got loose again !
  14. Worldwide Walls

About 500 years ago. 1000 years ago. 200 years ago. And the key thing about all your examples? None of them had a border wall. They encouraged the intermingling of different cultures to create one new one. Rather than splitting an existing one into two arbitrary halves. The only time I know of that that's been done is the partitioning of the middle east after WWI. And that's gone so well, hasn't it?
  15. "Terrorists" kill 200+ in Sri Lanka

Theres that popular nonsense again. No, no there will not. Its a nice (superficial) thought, but 'religious wars' are not the problem. Power hungry nations / individuals, are - some of which use religion as the flag they commit their politically motivated crimes under, others use 'humanitarianism' (as in 'we must save the people from their evil dictator'). Which should tell anyone that if religion is removed, exactly thesame will continue under a different banner, like it always has.
  16. Preceding 1st + Last letters come in New Word

hairbreadth - > withheld
  17. It wouldn't be industrial sabotage done on behalf of Boeing would it?
  18. Vlad the Mighty

Cops Nab Yob!

1. Vlad the Mighty

Vlad the Mighty

isn't that a great tabloid headline

19. Word Association from the Last Letter

this -> situation ( "in this situation" )
  20. JVG

It never fails, every year we have a Easter egg hunt for the kids and every year we can't find 2 or 3 eggs!!!

21. Doing God's will.

We must seek truth in all places...the best salad is a mixed one, with a little Italian dressing on it. What is next the argument will provide, God willing!
  22. "Terrorists" kill 200+ in Sri Lanka

Sri Lanka's Health Minister confirmed it was 7 suicide bombers from the radical domestic Islamic group National Thowfeek Jamaath that carried out the bombings. He says he believes they had international ties. https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2019/04/22/sri-lanka-bombings-national-thowfeek-jamaath-responsible-atttacks/3536784002/ Another blast took place today when police tried to defuse explosives found in a van and it detonated. No one was injured. Dozens more were found at Colombo's main bus station. https://www.cbsnews.com/live-news/sri-lanka-bombings-death-toll-easter-attack-churches-hotels-live-updates-22-04-2019/
  23. Oh goodness, I haven't seen this video in years.
  24. Doing God's will.

There lies the truth. It's outside our brains. Saintly words those. The mere fact that we can speculate this concept, then it becomes apparent the possibility, and therefore the doubt as to our existence as our brains perceive it. When in doubt there is no rational science, nor any 100% assurances to the believers. Doubt makes the best scientists and the best believers.
  25. Gorillas pose for selfie with park ranger

lol I was just going to say, they all look super bored. That might be the 10th try for a good selfie and the gorillas just annoyed at this point.
  26. Doing God's will.

Yet among these "infinite" reasons to believe in god and jesus and eternal life, you are unable to enumerate a single one of them......lol. Quite the poster boy for the concept of "free will" there. I eventually reached the point where I see genuine free will as both a logical and physical impossibility. Yet even I find that a bit pitiful. ps. Though if it's any help, it's unlikely any of us choose what to believe. We're always going to be limited by what we can believe, by what we find believable, for starters. That in itself isn't a choice.
  1. Load more activity