Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. That is on a personal, direct linage notion. Finding out whether Qin was caucasian or not has nothing to do with what you are saying. The idea is in general, not as specific as you are trying to make it sound.
  3. cormac mac airt

Mausoleum of the First Qin Emperor solution?

The current Chinese governments political position is irrelevant to Ancient Chinese history. Try again. cormac
  4. cormac mac airt

If they can't be tested then YOU CAN'T KNOW that they are your ancestors. See how that works? That's basically what you're suggesting about Qin Shi Huang. cormac
  5. Fact- Caucasian mummies have been found in China Fact - The current Chinese government hides historical events Opinion - The current Chinese government will not allow the tomb of Qin because they are concerned the contents would not conform to their view of History.
  6. cormac mac airt

Try presenting something intelligent that's NOT baseless. It would work wonders. cormac
  7. Why would I want to prove that? I am by no means an ancient anything.
  8. Yes, that is your continual opinion. "Me being wrong" is more important to you than anything. Consider getting a thesaurus so you can find other words to keep saying how much you do not agree with my opinion.
  9. cormac mac airt

Then you can't prove they were YOUR great grandparents. See how that works? cormac
  10. cormac mac airt

Because you make crap up. Goes to credibility of which you have shown none. cormac
  11. and then

Ruth Bader Ginsberg cancer treatments

86 years old and fighting a potentially lethal cancer and she refuses to retire? Those Justices have a hard life, don't they?
  12. cormac mac airt

BS, it was an excuse for being wrong. They knew who his ancestors were, there was no need to go west to find them. cormac
  13. My grandparents had social security numbers. My great-grand parents did not. My ancestry begins with nine digits.
  14. Dumbledore the Awesome

Dumbledore the Awesome

All we want to do is pay our money and watch football

15. cormac mac airt

Dig your X-Great grandparents up and present them for inspection, otherwise nobody will believe that they are YOUR X-Great Grandparents. Sounds asinine doesn't it, just like your quote above. cormac
  16. Yes, you have stated that opinion of yours before. Why do you turn the focus on me instead of staying with the subject matter? Five minutes of focus, then bam your wad is shot.
  17. "looking for him' was a reference to his ancestry, looking for his ancestry after he died they went west looking for him, his ancestry
  18. cormac mac airt

So you're just here to basically make stuff up and troll? Gotcha. cormac
  19. Then simply dig him up and present his corpse for inspection. Until then, doubt will remain.
  20. That is what the 'official' time lines state. However, although Xinjiang was never officially apart of China until the 18th century CE, there has been interaction for centuries.
  21. pixiii

Deer park visitors ignore selfie warnings

Omg perverts. I'm going to read the full article now. Oh my...gosh people are stupid sometimes!
  22. cormac mac airt

They knew where he was buried, THEY buried him. That's even worse speculation. cormac
  23. Yup! Juniper. Closely related to our Eastern red cedar. There is something special about that wood and my sword grips and stand are made from it. Except my Thousand Fold. That grip is red cedar mahogany, which looks like it but it's tougher.
  24. cormac mac airt

and Wrong timeline. Qin Shi Huang: 3rd Century BC Han interest in Xinjiang: 2nd Century BC, which is AFTER. cormac
  25. After his death, The Chinese went west. Maybe they were looking for him. Plausible, yes.
  1. Load more activity