Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. ...And you still won't know what "osiris N" means or how "osiris" arose. But you'll be able to tie it in to the BotD.
  3. cormac mac airt

The Name of the Beast

Depends on who you’re asking and Read will believe anything as long as it’s BS! cormac
  4. You mistake doctrine for truth and beliefs as evidence. I am presenting evidence. You are repeating your belief in a 3000 year cultural context. I show evidence they used the BotD to interpret and translate the PT and you say the translations are accurate and can only be understood if you have a lot of training. I say when the builders said "bring me the boat that flies up and alights" what they actually meant was "bring me the boat that flies up and alights". When the said "the king is the pyramid" that is what itmeant. No interpretation is required to either understand plain English or to read "osiris N". I have extensive wide spread evidence, and you have trust in Egyptology and no evidence except that the PT look like the BotD. Egyptology is wrong about every single thing related to the great pyramid and their builders. The physical evidence clearly shows this.
  5. Found this on X. The man that torched himself. Apparently. he made a video beforehand.
  6. the thing about being crazy is you don't know you're crazy- that's what makes you crazy 😉
  7. Mars has three main currencies but the most stable one is the ♧ / Martian Aargl. It's similar to the Venusian Aargl but that's only backed by fried potatoes. At time of publication one ♧ = 21.96 Bryrjts and weighs 7.332 kg + 0.077 kg/K. Because of Mars's weaker gravity even puny humans can walk around with up to to 12 ♧. So long as they remember not to fiddle with small change, as the 7.28i Bryrijts coin has razor-sharp edges often dipped in anthrax. Source Wikipedia. Have a great weekend!
  8. Anti-Israel protesters heard shouting ‘We are Hamas,’ ‘Long live Hamas’ amid Columbia U demonstrations:( https://www.foxnews.com/us/anti-israel-protesters-heard-shouting-we-hamas-long-live-hamas-columbia-university-demonstrations The FBI declined to comment to Fox News Digital when asked if it planned to investigate the individuals saying they are Hamas, a group the U.S. government has designated a terrorist organization.
  9. diddyman68

100 MPs to stand down at the next general election

Lets face it,all politicians labour or tory are corrupt,liars , out to make as much money and power as they can for themselves and their cronies, When labour get in we'll see the same thing,except its the rich lefties getting richer, Meanwhile the working class get shafted off both sides as usual.
  10. dolphins are very much like us, sentient 'apparently'??? If we fek up, no more humans: give it hmm? 10 million/ 100 million years of evolution & they get to land, more resources etc they'll probably fek up as well! Who knows, I don't 🤷‍♂️
  11. What was his point? Trump is innocent and should be the next president? Or that Trump is guilty of all sorts of things and should be imprisoned? Whatever, he gave his life to prove a point, even if no one knows what it was. He did the honourable thing and removed himself from the gene pool.
  12. You cannot deal with providing evidence, that's the issue. Tomorrow I will present the hieroglyphs and show the lacunas and how a latin "N" has been inserted, and, yet again, post the explanations for this in the translators own words.
  13. Slovenia Signs Artemis Accords, Joins Pursuit of Safer Space Related story:
  14. Not on the level that humans do to each other. Humans will destroy their own environment. Pollution, Deforestation, Nuclear Detonations.
  15. That is not heiroglyphs, it is latin letters, with, as mentioned umpteen times, the "N" inserted into a lacuna, an empty space or empty cartouche, by the translators, so show this
  16. Do you want to argue about the meanings of words as well?! I won't play.
  17. Dejarma

The Name of the Beast

hmmm? that's not studying, cormac IMO.. that's being told what's going to happen by dead people, i think? i could be wrong 😉
  18. Gibberish, please deal with this, show this in the PT
  19. Iran and Israel have averted an all-out war – for now https://www.cnn.com/2024/04/19/middleeast/iran-israel-averted-war-for-now-analysis-mime-intl/index.html is its going INTO WW3?
  20. And again we have cultural context!!! Did I mention Egyptology is wrong about every single thing?
  21. Nope, you are desparately trying to avoid dealing with this
  22. Osiris N is not the subject of the thread nor the current conversation. But I still proved that it's in the PT didn't I? The Pyramid Texts: The Pyramid Texts: 9. Means Whereby the Deceased King Reaches Heaven, Utterances 263-271 (sacred-texts.com)
  23. cormac mac airt

The Name of the Beast

Ouija board? 😂 cormac
  24. Nope, you say that because you deliberately ignore context, and a whole bunch of other stuff. Still waiting for you to produce the heiroglyphs, why is this a problem.
  25. Seriously, this article says Mt Erebus has been continually erupting since 1972. There’s a volcano in Antarctica spewing $6,000 worth of gold dust per day — but you can’t get there (msn.com)
  1. Load more activity