Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I feel a little "weensy" about what he said about a non-existant ethnic group from a fictional place called "Atlantis" who mixed with a lost tribe of Hebrews called "The Red Race". 🙄
  3. Unfortunately, tragic mistakes do happen in wars, even among the most advanced militaries. Precision-guided munitions, satellite imagery, and other high-tech equipment, whilst useful in mitigating casualties and structural damage, are not always accurate and infallible. Furthermore, it's not unusual for commanders to make rapid-fire decisions (on sometimes imperfect information) — especially in situations of high intensity warfare in dense urban areas where the enemy is deeply embedded in the civilian population. An attempt to suggest that some IDF actions are more than just poor decision making, is either blind to the realities of war, or holding Israel to a higher standard.
  4. I can almost see the advertisements…. Froggy Skin Preserver . .4 oz. bottle $24.99 ..plus shipping and handling.
  5. Antigonos

Stopping Illegal immigrants

You also think the Richat Structure is Atlantis.
  6. Bernie loved the commies. He even honeymooned in the Soviet Union with his new wife.
  7. So, I've probably got this wrong, but this is an Akkadian speaking builder of Stonehenge, or have I got the Gallus before the egg 😁
  8. I have an idea. Can we talk about people arrested for being Jewish in England in the England and Europe section?
  9. I live in Toledo and felted that earthquake shaking my bed and l felted a little weensy what Edgar Cayce said about Ohio in his readings .? Some areas of Ohio, Indiana, and Illinois will also be safe:( In another part of the reading, Cayce states that the Great Lakes will empty into the Gulf. When asked if Virginia Beach will be a safe place to live during the Earth changes, Cayce confirmed that it was a safe zone. Some areas of Ohio, Indiana, and Illinois will also be safe. The southern and eastern portions of Canada will be safe. However, the western lands will be disturbed. Cayce doesn't indicate if the western lands mean Canada, the U.S. or both. https://www.lovetoknow.com/life/lifestyle/edgar-cayce-maps-his-prophecies-earth-explained
  10. Cool tune. You may know this already but the above lyrics are from Shakespeare's Macbeth.
  11. pellinore

Stopping Illegal immigrants

Nick, nip, or nit. Reminds me of the 'damp squid' debate: it must be squid as they are damp, and a squib isn't.
  12. Maybe, but when you have congress demanding resignations of deans and presidents of colleges that accept federal funding you may want to make an example or two of students that cross a line.
  13. lightly

Revisiting God Constructs

Hi Gently and Sherapy, for the sake of clarity (which my compromised brain strains to maintain!) I’m compelled to point out that Gently was talking about begging FOR forgiveness…. not about feeling a compulsion TO forgive. @Sherapy, I’m glad your coping with the loss of one of your patients ..that must be very difficult. Hope all is well with you and hubby both …do you still see your little bird friend at the beach? Speaking of clarity, I see Piney and I both gave @eight bits a Thanks for his Benny Hinn/Benny Hill clarification …. I bet two bits joc ,and his wry sence of humor, knew exactly what they were saying Ah…Good to see you @XenoFish
  14. it seems to me that the school is going somewhat extreme
  15. How so? Galato/ Galno (Welsh "Gallu") means "powerful clan" and has nothing to do with the Akkadians or their priesthood.
  16. He was even able to ride the wave of Monuments’ success into actually giving several lectures at the United Nations, one on Mars and one on the Moon. They were later released on VHS and dvd.
  17. EXCLUSIVELeaked emails reveal how woke Boston school handled a trans student's 'hit list' threat - telling staff to have 'empathy for the creator' and ordering anti-bias training Guess it wasn't a straight, white male. Otherwise, there'd be hell to pay. God, the left is sick.
  18. Today
  19. Boy I bet they were surprised. Israel is one of the global leaders in tech start ups so demanding your company CEO risk angering them is likely not going to go over well.
  20. That's because most of them are EFFING HYPOCRITES.
  21. It could, but you could still sail into the Atlantic without a problem...because the problem only existed - ìf there was any problem at all - if you turned north after exiting the strait and tried to enter the bay of Cadiz/Gadir.
  1. Load more activity