Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. Garth Brooks - Cold Like That
  3. Sheepish donor brains? Sounds promising, presidents of our planet certainly require such transplants.
  4. Oh I'm around. I just don't care much for this thread anymore. Everyone else might be having a 'good ol time' but that died for me during the last one.
  5. Unfortunately this usefull study may only help patients with terminal cancer and will not help people like the boy in the OP.
  6. Except, I could draw radial lines from anywhere on Earth - The White House, Stonehenge, the dunny our behind my house - and havevthose lines intersect eith the continents.
  7. Think I read that there's something like 9 people in the world with this condition. Do they really think that giving it to these 9 would end up with it on the streets?
  8. my belief is that even if they (some alien species) landed on the white house lawn with a full fanfare and TV cameras going there would still be people who said that was not real. they would not believe if a grey (or other type, shape, size or color) alien walked up to them and shook their hand. there are those who would panic and those like me who would shrug and do whatever they were doing before hand, with a wait and see attitude. while I also believe that being as we have nothing to offer an alien It does not mean that SOMEDAY (past, present or future.) they will not show up.
  9. No, I'm not the arbiter of your flaws or speaking for anyone else, but since you said it was important to you, I just thought I'd do you the favor and offer my insight. But for someone who claims he doesn't mind hearing others' perception of his limitations, particularly from those with whom he disagrees, you seem awfully offended by my post. That wasn't my intent. I've been trying to get you to discuss proof of murder from the beginning, but you won't do it. You acknowledge that Scott's choice of a certain photo to use for Laci's missing person flyer is not "proof of murder". So what is? Having an affair? Concrete dust on a trailer? Having the wrong fishing tackle? Placing a call 9 minutes later than you expect? You have questions about some of Scott's behavior. So do I. You even find some of his behavior suspicious. So do I. But none of it is proof of murder. You can't prove a single element of this case. So, your fallback position, like others here, becomes "well, the jury found him guilty, he's in prison and he hasn't won an appeal yet...so there"... Again, how did the plastic twine become tied tightly within an inch of Connor's body, in two separate knots? This represents clear exonerating evidence that you can not explain. When pressed to do so, you disappeared. If you really are seeking the truth, you should want this question answered as much as I.
  10. Atlantis and Lemuria. 2 continents that never existed are on those maps. They don't even match the projected sea level rise maps put out by USGS and there is no proof this is a leaked Navy map. Just a map altered by "Paint" and "Photoshop". This garbage really gets you off doesn't it?
  11. People who make up ridiculous monkey-wash should be punished. ...but those of us who deliver ancient information from the old gods via them broadcasting knowledges directly into our brainpans should be revered, fully funded, and provided with slightly inebriated, attractive young people in revealing garments. --Jaylemurph
  12. Yes - It has turned into a poisoned chalice -
  13. I saw a fireball some years ago but not for the split of a second I thought about extraterrestrial beings or a probe of extraterrestrial origin visiting Earth.
  14. Fair enough, I think I was responding to just a portion of that as you touched on several arguments, but these conversations always evolve and slight differences can be relevant. I don't think we're really that much in disagreement anyway.
  15. I am pretty sure he does have sleepless nights - quite a thankless job he has there. Yes indeed I remember reading your post on this .... who knows..
  16. No, more like sine qua non. Harte
  17. XenoFish

My third and final day off, I feel like I've accomplished something. Mostly sleep. And getting the bedroom summer ready. 

18. roughly 153,000 die daily around the world... perhaps the exact number is always divisible by three... I've never checked.
  19. maybe Mueller himself might be having trouble sleeping and will be glad when it's all over - I speculated a while back that he might step down for ''''health reasons'''' to save face....
  20. wow archbishop... how disconnected can you get...
  21. Especially since I was once a rescue worker who also ran International humanitarian aid with ARC.
  22. From your link: The qualifier, I note, was conveniently left out. The above means potentially 126 million. In other words, perhaps 126 million were exposed to it, not that 126 million actually read or clicked on any of the postings. This is what was said by DieChecker. If we're gonna count personal experience here, then I have to say that my experience of FB is that the Anti-Trump (or pro Hillary) crazies outnumber the pro-Trump crazies by about 10 to 1. Do you think maybe that Trump is in a better position than you to say at what point he made the final decision to run again? Harte
  23. I agree with you that energy will be dissipated but it will be very little .you are forgetting that ball is getting back its initial position without any external influence so output is greater than input after each cycle. Spring efficiency will be not drop zero quick ly due to latch pin. Yes, ancient Greek did wonderful work with lever but they couldn't find a way to use an impact energy of a heavy mass and again positioned it at initial stage without extra energy to use impact energy of the mass again and again....... I again say that the piston generator is best option as we can store the energy and use the extra energy as per our desire.even we can store it in an outside system and put back this energy in the system. I just used spring to understand the mechanism and test it to know that if a generator is mounted then will it create any hurdle? But no,a piston generator will not create any hurdle in it.
  24. The only thing we really need is the golden rule. Regardless of whatever ideological package it comes in. From theism, pantheism, to atheism. I think we all want people to treat us as we wish to be treated, correct? Isn't that the real point. Hope, salvation, faith, all of that is up to the individual. I don't care how big a god soldier someone is, we're all human and we have nothing guaranteed.
  1. Load more activity