Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. The drawing you saw is a depiction of what that man saw. And it is a DRAWING - not a damm fake photo. do some reading. Many people saw this triangular air vehicle including the governor of Arizona, Fyfe Symington: "Witnesses claim to have observed a huge carpenter's square-shaped UFO, containing five spherical lights or possibly light-emitting engines. Fife Symington, the governor at the time, was one witness to this incident; he later called the object "otherworldly." So that's two people that have said you are not telling it like it is. And there were more
  3. Royal Mail to launch parcel postboxes

Royal Mail has announced plans for the UK's first-ever parcel postboxes. The company said 1,400 of the new postboxes would be installed across the country in more than 30 locations over a six-month period, starting in August. Locations will include Aberdeen, Birmingham, Cardiff and Leeds. Customers will be able to post parcels in the same way that they currently post a letter, provided that postage has been pre-paid using Royal Mail's own online labelling service. Existing letter postboxes were introduced in the 1850s and Royal Mail said the new move represented the first major change in the system since then. https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-48334721
  4. XenoFish

I've realized that trying to be myself on here is a bad idea. I guess the expectations of a cynical, sarcastic, and grumpy Xenofish are too high. 

1. anton00

anton00

May you meet the exobeings who understand you.

5. I don't believe you

Proceeding with great caution (being able to do so only since I have faith that all will turn out well; it's evolution, don't you know?): I think the reference is to an exchange where @Sherapy and others questioned another poster's claim to have donated A$1 million to charity over many years. This ought not to be confused with a different exchange where several people questioned that other poster for having solicited charitable donations from poor people, going from door to door in run-down neighborhoods. Anyway, in trying to reconcile the charitable amount claimed with public records of what the poster might have earned during the time in question, either that poster or an apologist for him mentioned that Sheri hadn't taken into account possible charitable deductions lawfully allowed under Australia's tax system. At which point, the question became what was the net charitable gift? I'm unsure that that figure was ever successfully calculated. If this is the right incident, then there was no issue of tax fraud (although how the law applied was at best opaque for those few of us here who aren't Australian chartered accountants). Stealing then would etiher be a reframing of fraud, or an echo of that earlier charitable solicitation affair, where critics didn't claim theft, just that money was taken from those whom it arguably ought not to have been taken. Unless, of course it's even more confused than that.
  6. Love

I will always love this song.
  7. Oh. Okay, that makes sense now. Thanks Piney.
  8. Cern and time line jumping

That is a little unfair. For something to be evidenced in the (so-called) "traditional" ways, I can only assume refers to using the scientific method. Now, the claims of the Mandela Effect are interesting, but the people making the claims are unable to produce a causal link as to why CERN would have altered the timeline that is anything other than absurd. For a start the Large Hadron Collider, which is normally considered the culprit didn't start production until 1998, and was not finished until 2008, with the first experiments being done in 2010. Now the original Mandela Broadcast was back in the 1980s, and well before the Large Hadron Collider was a "glint in a physicist's eye". In short, the conspiracy theory can't be true. Now that doesn't invalidate the Mandela Effect. I have a solid memory of being sad for quite some time when I heard that Nelson Mandela had died back in 1991. There was a story prior to this about Mandela being very sick and admitted to the prison hospital. I admit that I have no memory of there being an official funeral, but I can't reconcile what I saw on TV with what happened later. I remember being shocked wheh Nelson Mandela was released from prison, as I was sure I had heard about him dying. I shrugged it off as being bad reporting, and thought some journalist must have got it wrong. I am not entirely prepared to dismiss the idea that South Africa badly wanted a peaceful transition away from Apartheit, and used a Nelson Mandela body double to make it happen. I mean, what if the real Mandela died a militant in 1991, and he was replaced? This might explain his divorce from Winnie after all that time. I find the whole thing is suspicious, but I am not willing to settle on a single answer just yet.
  9. Dumbledore the Awesome

Oh dear, I'm all confused now.

Why is there this state of affairs, you ask? Well, I was going to vote People's Popular Front (Marxist-Leninist), as you know, but now I've got a letter from the Right Hon Theresa May MP, PM, telling me "for a Brexit deal delivered as soon as possible,Vote Conservative on 23 May". I don't know what to do now. :mellow: 

10. Fallacy: Your charge of "fallacy" is a fallacy. Many reports of lights, few of a flying vee. Look at the reports and learn for a change. Reports list a boomerang, vee, triangle, semi circle, no clear shape. The newspaper article has a fake photo on the cover based on one person's description. So please learn for a change.
  11. Cern and time line jumping

I want to live in the timeline where instead of posting this you just put up a bunch of curse words and a gif of Courtney Cox drinking wine while riding on a giant ferret through the desert.
  12. Short Video of our Monastery

This is a video made by a man named Peter Hiesewhko who came to our Monastery with a group for a retreat. It was well done I believe.
  13. JVG

Going out this morning to pick up the branches from last nights storm... 

14. They are cleaning it up and there are certain areas safe for tourists and archaeologists now. That's why it's in the news.
  15. Your charge of "fallacy" is a fallacy. MANY people saw it. See what it says in the newspaper article that drawing appeared in...? It says PEOPLE "For 106 minutes on March 13, people saw something like this v-shaped object flying over Arizona etc..." Fancy footwork but you still didn't explain what this man who drew the craft and many others saw (V-shaped craft) . I figured as much.
  16. IT’S A SPECIAL moment when a baby learns how to go from crawling on all fours to walking on two legs, especially considering how rare this transition is in the animal kingdom. Only a few other species are thought to make the shift from crawling to upright waking as they age—and they’re all dinosaurs. Now, researchers have added compelling new evidence for one member on that list: a sauropod named Mussaurus patagonicus. When Mussaurus hatched, it would have been small enough to fit cozily inside a human hand, earning it a genus name that means “mouse lizard.” But after just eight years of gobbling up ferns and other plants, the same creature would have weighed more than a ton. https://www.nationalgeographic.com/science/2019/05/mouse-lizard-dinosaur-crawled-then-walked-baby-mussaurus-patagonicus/
  17. Prayer, a way of life

Cute little guy, from an artistic standpoint - well done.
  18. Prayer, a way of life

Yep - I asked my shrink what's the point of doing 'so and so' and he says "there is no point" - just do it because you enjoy doing it and enjoy the journey. My problem is that my reason for doing anything (music, art, woodworking ) has always been the monetary reward at the end. I could care less about the journey, I just want to finish, get paid and go on to the next project. I'm trying to remedy that as I get older (74) but it's difficult - i'd love to be able to play guitar for my own enjoyment again, at some point. A little off topic, sorry.....
  19. Game of Thrones

I felt the only spinoff that might happen with the same characters would be Arya returning from lands to the West, with the people she encountered hell-bent on invading Westeros. Maybe season 1 has Arya in the West and a catch-up with those in Westeros before she returns with a warning. That was the only door that was left open that I could see. Other than that, all the other stories seemed to be tied off with a bow. Doubt any sequel will happen though. At least not for a very long time.
  20. Alabama abortion ban: Republican senate

Now you're telling bare faced lies. In trying to sound smart all you've shown is you're a pathological liar. You were done long go, sunshine.
  21. Your truth is a personal experience, your experience. It is not the truth and I'm glad it's helped you move forwards.
  22. The Post Office network is close to collapse with thousands of branches at risk of closure over the next 12 months, MPs have been warned. More than a fifth of sub-postmasters plan on resigning or downsizing because of increasing financial pressures, according to a recent survey. The resulting loss of services, particularly in rural areas, would have ”catastrophic” implications for local communities, say the National Federation of SubPostmasters (NFSP). It comes as the UK government prepares to end its subsidy of the Post Office network in 2021. https://uk.news.yahoo.com/post-office-network-close-collapse-042630505.html
  23. another fallacy: The video of flares debunks the whole event, eh? Actually there were two events that night. Love it when people get the two confused. There were videos of events 1 and 2.
  24. Fallacy: "How about this V shaped UFO as seen by many" That's artwork.Virtually no one reported seeing such a craft. Please learn about the incident before posting a fake image. The video shows it to be separate objects, i.e. planes in the sky, not the fake Vee you posted.
  25. Germany designates BDS as anti-Semitic

Oh.. and on a lighter note.... I disagree with the characterisation of the BDS movement being antisemitic. it is anti-Israel. Also.. on the topic of BDS.... https://www.brookings.edu/blog/order-from-chaos/2018/01/26/how-much-does-bds-threaten-israels-economy/
  26. Yes, as now i know there is so much more after we pass. it's all about time now i will pass one day as we all will in time. As for a personal experience it's one that i have shared because i feel people need to know the truth. as it has given me hope.
  1. Load more activity