Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. The First Kings of Europe: The Varna Culture The Varna Necropolis, Bulgaria contains the earliest gold treasure in the world, dating to 4500 BC. These Chalcolithic graves of Old Europe contained more than 3,000 gold artefacts weighing over six kilograms. That's more than anywhere else in the fifth millennium BC, including Mesopotamia and Egypt. Instead of the glorious civilisations of the near east, the world's first goldsmiths lived on the shores of the Black Sea. But what was the Varna Culture? How did they accumulate so much treasure? And what happened to them?
  3. Over 8,000 years ago, the first farmers of Europe moved into the fertile lands of the central Balkans. These people would develop complex societies and advanced technologies, as well as sophisticated artistic and ritual practices expressed in part through astonishing ceramic figurines. They were cattle herding crop growing farmers who lived in large settlements and they also developed the first metal working in Europe. They may also have been warriors, waging war with stone maces and copper axes on their enemies. And they may have developed the earliest writing anywhere in the world. This is the incredible story of Europe’s first civilisation - the Vinča Culture.
  4. Scott Creighton

The Nelson's Chamber Cartouche

Hi Jon, Nice of you to join us here. Your expertise in all things artistic, I'm sure, will be much appreciated by many of the UM peeps here. JE: So are you saying the stick appeared in some 150 year old drawings and didn't appear in some other 150 year old drawings, and is currently in a state of disappeared in modern photos in exactly the position as it is disappeared in some 150 year old drawings? SC: Yes, that's correct. JE: So some old drawings are true to the modern photo. ie No stick? SC: Yes, again. JE: So some other old drawings somehow grew a stick? SC: Sort of, yes. Kinda - now you see it, now you don't. Now you see it again, now you don't again. JE: How many old drawings grew a stick? SC: Two grew it (Vyse and Hill). Two 'ungrew' it (Perring and Rowe). JE: Were all the old drawings that grew a stick by the same artist? SC: No. (first by Vyse 27th April 1837, second by Hill some time between 9th - 22nd May 1837. Cheers, SC
  5. We've talked about it a lot on a different forum years ago, we referred to it as Kundalini (like that but different) the official description fits to a t: source, didn't vet them they said what was in the direction of what I was remembering so yeah that is the state of affairs, to awaken to your true pure self is in this world of Moloch 'illness'
  6. Abramelin

Atlanteans

I'd like to see a map with both the Tamanrasset River and the Richat Structure. All I could find is the next, not very accurate image from the Reddit site:
  7. Jon Ellison

The Nelson's Chamber Cartouche

So are you saying the stick appeared in some 150 year old drawings and didn't appear in some other 150 year old drawings, and is currently in a state of disappeared in modern photos in exactly the position as it is disappeared in some 150 year old drawings? So some old drawings are true to the modern photo. ie No stick? So some other old drawings somehow grew a stick? How many old drawings grew a stick? Were all the old drawings that grew a stick by the same artist?
  8. Today
  9. Your have a point a can't argue and have you noticed for the most part I don't visit religious sections, also good point that some people will kill people have died over not agreeing on religion in fact it might be the cause of more human conflict and death that anything else.
  10. More like a limited yawn. No damage to Israel and no damage done to Iran. This incident, just reinforces my belief wars between two nations are not spontaneous. They are planned by the big players, the actors chosen, the allies and alliances square off and the outcome scripted to effect a real politik conclusion where all major players benefit or the dispute pit on ice
  11. I guess we will see how it stacks up against the evidence of his car being seen in the area near the time of the murders and the earlier reports that his cell phone was also shown to have been at that location at that time.
  12. AstroSat unravels mysteries surrounding Black Hole X-ray Binary MAXI J1820+070. https://www.indiatoday.in/science/story/indias-astrosat-unravels-black-hole-secrets-like-never-before-2502606-2024-02-15
  13. Interesting to see they're finally abandoning the pretence that opposing Israeli action is anti-Semitism. Now it's just anti-Israel. Who'd have thought you'd be punished in America for expressing opposition to a country that isn't even the US?
  14. Nope, you make a contention against fact, you prove it. Still waiting for you to present "Osiris N" as seen below from the actual hieroglyphs of the PT, been waiting for nearly a year, more than enough time for you to have done this. Nothing can move forward until you can do this.
  15. Mini drones shot down by air defenses in Isfahan were flown by “infiltrators from inside Iran,” an Iranian analyst tells State TV, after sources say Israel launched an attack on Iranian soil. https://www.timesofisrael.com/liveblog_entry/mini-drones-were-flown-by-infiltrators-inside-iran-analyst-tells-state-tv/
  16. Hi Ajay Crime exists in every country in the world and has since the dawn of time.
  17. And for extra hilarity, consider that HAMAS would torture and murder every single one of those 28 Google employees just for being Americans, regardless of their political beliefs.
  18. Watching her you can see she is doing what she loves, she is part of the music. Tash is amazing. And really down to earth person. I haven't met her but I know a good friend who did. Apparently before a gig she came out and say at the bar and spoke to people. He said she has a surprisingly husky speaking voice which doesn't really show in her singing.
  19. What we do know seems to describe aspects of his life. As the link states, Romans kept pretty good records. All those Jesuses were recorded but not a Jesus of Nazareth. I think that's a good starting point. I don't think it's the second part of your paragraph, but the first. A lot of people melding together with time to become a super being. Aka son of god. Stories also say god was talking to people back in the day, so things like miracles or a representative of God wouldn't have been as hard to believe as it is today. I think it's a very interesting take and puts some very interesting theories together as to which Jesus fits which legend.
  20. Wise men say, people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.So too, people who lack missile defenses, shouldn't launch missile barrages.
  21. The point I'm trying to get at here is most people accept other people's belief in a religion or God but few accept the belief some have in the paranormal. So much so they laugh and scoff at the mention of it. So Chriz how about going down to a mosque in Lakemba and laugh and belittle and tell the Muslim followers how stupid they are. I'm sure you will receive a warm welcome .
  22. I don't wanna start any blasphemous rumors, I envy the comfort I see belief in religion gives some, some think by wishing, calling it "prayer" this omnipowful supreme being will change the universe to grant their wish why would one wish be denied and the next granted? Well that's God's way, Sure I'm snide, Jaded, all that good negative **** but it doesn't change these people's beliefs, and sure in some cases I think people have seen God, a ghost, paranormal whatever and I know they can't prove it to me, Some things in this world our lives will never offer proof, some will believe and some won't, it's human I guess.
  23. I don't think sleeping with young naked women is a great way to demonstrate resistance. Might be just me, but it sounds really bad. There had to have been a better way. As an enlightened person I would think the obvious would be the first thing to consider. And it's no secret that he believed that Indian women that were raped lost their value as a human. He also hated African's.
  24. Of course, this is all because of 2 things... (1) The fact that during COVID, every government in the world turned on the money presses and decided to inflate their way out of the funds shortfall the epidemic created, and now we have a lot of INFLATION sloshing about in the system, and (2) Corporate Price Gouging. If we allow monopolies to exist, then they will exploit their market dominance by manipulating prices and availability, and only governments can stop them. It must be said that Big Pharma is a dubious outfit that has made a lot of highly questionable choices which have cost people their lives, and those lives have been written off on insurance policies.
  25. Iranian TV channel shares video purporting to show Israeli drone attack: https://www.timesofisrael.com/liveblog_entry/iranian-tv-channel-shares-video-purporting-to-show-israeli-drone-attack/
  1. Load more activity